PDA

View Full Version : The mother of Michael Brown running for office

jimnyc
08-11-2018, 10:21 AM
This here is some sad and comical shit. And the woman is liable to win and/or get a ton of votes. And why? Her son was a thug, who committed robbery, and then steals a gun to try and shoot a cop just prior to losing his life. Then this woman promotes violence, as if folks needed a reason to begin with, and of course they got them.

So now run for office, it's the only thing that makes sense? :rolleyes:

And what a surprise, media lies were involved and took a major spot in this story.

---

Michael Brown’s Mother– Who Instigated Rioting and Beat Mother-in-Law – Is Running for Office in Ferguson

In memory of their son Michael Brown – Lesley (Lezley) McSpadden and step-dad Louis Head incited a riot in Ferguson after a grand jury refused to indict Officer Darren Wilson in November 2014.

The reports of Michael Brown being an innocent bystander with his hands up gunned down by a racist cop were all media lies.

Louis Head screamed: “Burn this b*tch down.”

And dozens of Ferguson businesses were burnt to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcRYYvGlIts

In October of 2014 Michael Brown’s mother, grandmother and auntie brawled on the corner of Canfield and West Florissant over the rights to T-shirt sales. Brown’s mother Leslie McSpadden reportedly assaulted and robbed grandmother Pearlie Gordon of $1,400.

T-shirts for sale at Michael Brown’s funeral.

Michael Brown’s parents were awarded $1.5 million by a sympathetic court after their son robbed a store, assaulted the store’s minority owner, attacked a cop, grabbed for his gun, charged the cop and was shot dead.

On Friday Lezley McSpadden announced she is running for city council in Ferguson.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/michael-browns-mother-who-instigated-rioting-and-beat-mother-in-law-is-running-for-office-in-ferguson/

Elessar
08-11-2018, 11:17 AM
Glad I do not live anywhere close to there, nor do I
plan to drive through that shit-hole.

jimnyc
08-11-2018, 01:47 PM
The first article was honest, even if not received well. Includes all the FACTS that some might look at when thinking of voting for someone. He was "unarmed and gunned down". No mention of the officers gun, or his trying to take it from the cop, his robbery or anything. If you're going to bring it up, tell the full facts. :rolleyes:

No mention of 'burn this bitch down' nor her and hubby's involvement and words leading up to the riots in Ferguson. Really, just nothing negative that the other article mentions at all. Dishonest by omission, big time.

The "rest" that I didn't copy/paste is unrelated to her, her hubby or Michael Brown.

---

Michael Brown's mother is running for office in Ferguson, Missouri. Here's why

(CNN)Standing near the spot where her son was gunned down, Michael Brown's mother, Lezley McSpadden, announced she is running for city council in Ferguson, Missouri.

"Almost four years ago to this day, I ran down this very street, and my son was covered in a sheet. It broke me, you know. It brought me down to my knees and made me feel crippled, as if I could do nothing else anymore," McSpadden said Friday during a news conference.

"I learned to walk again," she said, "and this is one of my first steps."

Brown, then 18 and unarmed, was gunned down in 2014 by a white police officer while walking home from a convenience store. His death sparked nationwide protests, helped launch the Black Lives Matter movement and, now, has fueled his mother's political ambition.

If elected, McSpadden would focus on community policing, economic equality and access to health care for all of Ferguson's young children, she said. She'd also work to rebuild the relationship between the police and residents of the St. Louis-area city of about 20,000 people, nearly two-thirds of them African-American.

"I'm not going to give up, and when I'm elected, I will be the people's voice -- and not just the people's choice," she said.
McSpadden also had a message for those who may question her qualifications.

"I'll tell you, if a mother had to watch her son lay in the street for four and a half hours and watch a community be completely disrespected by elected officials that we elected, what would you do?" she asked. "You would stand up and you would fight, too."

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/11/politics/michael-brown-mom-lezley-mcspadden/index.html

aboutime
08-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Ferguson is just a MINOR version of Wonderful, Chicago...the Windy City of Democrat WINDBAGS who have the SAFEST Gun laws in the country. Nearly 90 shootings of BLACK on BLACK in less than 2 weeks.. Because of the WONDERFUL OBAMA SPINOFF....Rahm I Don't Care Emanuel, Mayor of ACORN community Organizers....where Bullets are as plentiful as Crooks in Politics.

Elessar
08-12-2018, 09:30 AM
He was obviously a punk, thug and bully.

So why immortalize someone his 'parents' neglected to raise correctly?
Only with Black Lives Matter, I suppose

Russ
08-12-2018, 10:49 AM
(CNN)Standing near the spot where her son was gunned down...

Brown, then 18 and unarmed, was gunned down in 2014 by a white police officer while walking home from a convenience store.

Some excerpts from the article typify how the media phrased things to be misleading, and wrongly make it seem like Michael Brown was a near-innocent nice victim, instead of the thug he really was.

1. "Standing near the spot where her son was gunned down" - So would this also the spot where Michael Brown tried to severely beat or kill a police officer? Why not describe it that way instead?. How far was this spot from the liquor store that Michael Brown robbed that day? Why not report on that distance?

2. "then 18 and unarmed" - They always mentioned he was 'unarmed', but never mentioned he was 300 pounds and was able to rob a liquor store while unarmed by intimidating the store owner with his fists.

3. "was gunned down" - This phrase makes is sound like Brown was shot from an upper floor window or a speeding car while he was just walking on the street. The truth is that Brown was shot while he was physically fighting with a police officer.

4. "by a white police officer" - Unnecessarily describing the police officer as white. Bringing race into a story that probably had nothing to do with race. It's reporting like this that resulted in half of Ferguson getting burned down.

Elessar
08-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Some excerpts from the article typify how the media phrased things to be misleading, and wrongly make it seem like Michael Brown was a near-innocent nice victim, instead of the thug he really was.

1. "Standing near the spot where her son was gunned down" - So would this also the spot where Michael Brown tried to severely beat or kill a police officer? Why not describe it that way instead?. How far was this spot from the liquor store that Michael Brown robbed that day? Why not report on that distance?

2. "then 18 and unarmed" - They always mentioned he was 'unarmed', but never mentioned he was 300 pounds and was able to rob a liquor store while unarmed by intimidating the store owner with his fists.

3. "was gunned down" - This phrase makes is sound like Brown was shot from an upper floor window or a speeding car while he was just walking on the street. The truth is that Brown was shot while he was physically fighting with a police officer.

4. "by a white police officer" - Unnecessarily describing the police officer as white. Bringing race into a story that probably had nothing to do with race. It's reporting like this that resulted in half of Ferguson getting burned down.

Damn Russ, you have it nailed!:clap: