PDA

View Full Version : Omarosa records her own firing

jimnyc
08-12-2018, 04:19 PM
And we wonder why there are leaks, and so many since the beginning of this presidency. Is it normal to be recording? And in the situation room? Either way, very low route to go.

She also claims to have heard a tape where Trump uses the N word. Release it already! I've heard about it for days now, but it's all bs and nothing to be heard to date.

The majority of the crap in her book has been denied, some proven wrong already, and some of her "sources" in the book have stated otherwise - one claiming he never spoke with her whatsoever. So a lot of bad feedback about this book, but of course a lot of folks are all ears to this point.

I'm of the believe that if someone had such a take, and she heard it from someone, it would have been released. I suppose only time will tell for sure. But a lot of it sure does sound like ways to get interest to sell her book. Liberal or Conservative, never liked listening to too many facts from a disgruntled employee trying to hawk books.

---

Omarosa recorded John Kelly in the situation room

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman revealed on Sunday that she secretly recorded White House Chief of Staff John Kelly in the Situation Room, the highly secure room in the West Wing where the president meets national security staff.

“You recorded the chief of staff?” host Chuck Todd asked Manigault Newman, whose tell-all book about her time in the White House will be released on Tuesday.

“Absolutely,” said Manigault Newman.

“The White House chief of staff in the Situation Room?” Todd asked.

“Yes,” she said.

In the Situation Room meeting, Kelly told Manigault Newman that she was being fired from the White House because of “significant integrity issues.”

“We’re going to talk to you about leaving the White House. It’s come to my attention over the last few months that there’s been some pretty, in my opinion, significant integrity issues,” Kelly is heard saying in the secret recording, which Todd played during the interview.

Manigault Newman was fired on Dec. 12, 2017.

“I think it’s important to understand that if we make this a friendly departure, we can all be — you know, you can look at your time here in the White House as a year of service to the nation,” Kelly says in the tape.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/12/omarosa-recorded-john-kelly-situation-room/

jimnyc
08-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Very convenient to be able to level such an accusation, and then refuse to name who she heard it from - after saying she heard it herself 1st hand. I hate anonymous sources to begin with.

---

NPR Host calls out Omarosa over discrepancy in Trump racism allegation

In an interview Friday, former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman contradicted a claim in her forthcoming book that she heard a tape of President Trump using the “n-word.”

Manigault Newman insisted in an NPR interview that she heard Trump utter the pejorative in an audio file recorded on the set of “The Apprentice.”

“Hearing it changed everything for me,” Manigault Newman told NPR host Rachel Martin.

“I heard the President of the United States use, not only the ‘n-word,’ but as Bill Pruitt described during that interview, other horrible things during the production of ‘The Apprentice,'” she continued. Pruitt is a former “Apprentice” producer who claimed before the 2016 election that tapes existed of Trump making racial comments about black people.

But as Martin noted in the interview, Manigault Newman wrote in her book, “Unhinged,” that she was merely told of the tape. She does not suggest in the tell-all that she has actually heard Trump’s voice.

In the book, due out Tuesday, Manigault Newman wrote that she spoke by phone about the tape to a person who she refuses to name.

On this phone conversation, I was told exactly what Donald Trump said — yes, the N-word and others in a classic Trump-goes-nuclear rant — and when he’d said them.

During production he was miked, and there is definitely an audio track.

For over a year I’d been so afraid of hearing the specifics from someone who’d been in the room. Hearing the truth freed me from that fear. And only now that it’s gone, do I realize just how heavy it’s been.

Martin pressed Manigault Newman on the discrepancy.

“Did you actually hear the tape?” she asked.

“I did,” Manigault Newman responded, adding: “Girl, did you read my book?”

Martin said that she had read the book and insisted that Manigault Newman’s account didn’t add up.

The contradiction is not the only flaw in Manigault Newman’s book. On Friday, GOP pollster Frank Luntz and George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, disputed bombshell allegations made by Manigault Newman.

Luntz disputed the book’s claim that he overheard Trump use the “n-word,” saying the allegation is “flat-out false.” Manigault Newman responded on Twitter Saturday morning, saying that former Trump campaign aide Katrina Pierson relayed to her that Luntz mentioned that he “had info about the n-word tape” during a conference call.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/11/omarosa-contradicts-trump-racism-claim/

Elessar
08-12-2018, 07:25 PM
It never ceases to amaze me that these twits and twats feel they need to write a book
that will never sell.

Get on with your life. You are not important and never have been. Your individual
tussles are meaningless.

I should write one on my 37 years in the Service, plus my 20 years as a lifeguard.
There would be comedy, drama, and tragedy.

It would never sell! Not enough controversy.:laugh:

aboutime
08-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Anything she recorded in the White House is Government Property. She violated what Kelly said to her in the SITUATION ROOM, and never disclosed that she was recording????

The GOVERNMENT can use HER BIG MOUTH BOOK to Indict, then Convict her with her admitted violation, and Confession on PMSNBC to SCARE-CROW Scarboro. In fact. SHE PROVED SHE HAD BAD INTEGRITY ISSUES HERSELF.

pete311
08-12-2018, 09:14 PM
She's a snake, we've all known this for like the past ten years. Why did Trump hire her!?

Elessar
08-12-2018, 11:09 PM
She's a snake, we've all known this for like the past ten years. Why did Trump hire her!?

Was she a carry-over? "We've"...?

I never gave a shit about her and knew nothing of her.
Now she wants to be famous...

"We've"...?

Yet liberals have let this crap run rampant!

"We've"...?

pete311
08-13-2018, 07:06 AM
Was she a carry-over? "We've"...?

I never gave a shit about her and knew nothing of her.
Now she wants to be famous...

"We've"...?

Yet liberals have let this crap run rampant!

"We've"...?

She was on his HUGE ratings Apprentice show. She made lots of drama after being on the show. Yet somehow Trump asked her to be his assistant. Poor decision Mr Trump!

pete311
08-13-2018, 08:25 AM
She just released another tape the day after her firing, talking to Trump and he doesn't know she's even been fired. Kelly is running the white house.

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 09:22 AM
She just released another tape the day after her firing, talking to Trump and he doesn't know she's even been fired. Kelly is running the white house.

He was/is supposed to run the employees in the west wing, all presidents have someone in charge of employees.

Post video/soundtrack/script of words?

pete311
08-13-2018, 09:48 AM
He was/is supposed to run the employees in the west wing, all presidents have someone in charge of employees.

Post video/soundtrack/script of words?

I understand that, but Omarosa was hired to be a high level Trump Assistant. Do you think it's a good idea for him to not know his assistant was fired the day before? Furthermore, in the tape he says he's learned she wants to leave. So wtf kind of information is he getting?

video of the tape
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/13/omarosa-tape-trump-sot-newday-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 09:55 AM
I understand that, but Omarosa was hired to be a high level Trump Assistant. Do you think it's a good idea for him to not know his assistant was fired the day before? Furthermore, in the tape he says he's learned she wants to leave. So wtf kind of information is he getting?

video of the tape
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/13/omarosa-tape-trump-sot-newday-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

Dunno, just glad to see her go. I honestly don't think she should have been in a position of security clearance anyway, and these tapes prove it.

But what I'm most curious about, as none of the crap going on concerns me much - but the tape of Trump using the N word concerns me a little. I would like to hear that tape. Why others are being released and not that one I don't know yet. But no one has had his back til this point, nor worried about any legalities, so not sure why they are hesitating. But I do want to hear the full tape of that.

But an employee being shitcanned, and said employee being disgruntled. That's typical. And said employee then trying to hawk a book. Also happens. Said employee being found out to have lied, also happens. Far too many people have already spoken out against what she wrote, that things didn't happen, so I'm not one to jump all over it just yet. And the race part, not sure why that wasn't the first tape released.

pete311
08-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Dunno, just glad to see her go. I honestly don't think she should have been in a position of security clearance anyway, and these tapes prove it.

But what I'm most curious about, as none of the crap going on concerns me much - but the tape of Trump using the N word concerns me a little. I would like to hear that tape. Why others are being released and not that one I don't know yet. But no one has had his back til this point, nor worried about any legalities, so not sure why they are hesitating. But I do want to hear the full tape of that.

But an employee being shitcanned, and said employee being disgruntled. That's typical. And said employee then trying to hawk a book. Also happens. Said employee being found out to have lied, also happens. Far too many people have already spoken out against what she wrote, that things didn't happen, so I'm not one to jump all over it just yet. And the race part, not sure why that wasn't the first tape released.

I agree, she's a snake and never should have been there. I am also against this secret taping, but the tape is out there, so it can be used.

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 10:00 AM
Pete, doesn't sound like he was very attached and speaking with her daily.

---

Trump gives Omarosa her very own nickname

President Donald Trump ripped his former advisor and reality TV star Omarosa Manigault Newman as she continues to reveal tapes of her conversations in the White House and promotes her new book.

https://i.imgur.com/Cn16NNM.png

Trump’s tweets disparaging Omarosa come just hours after she revealed a conversation she had with him the day after she was fired from the White House by Chief of Staff General John Kelly. Omarosa released a recording of her conversation with Kelly in which he alleges that she committed some serious integrity violations as a White House official.

The tape release coincides with the release of a new book by Omarosa regarding her time in the White House.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/trump-omarosa-responds/

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 10:03 AM
I agree, she's a snake and never should have been there. I am also against this secret taping, but the tape is out there, so it can be used.

I don't care about any tapes being used, as thus far she hasn't released anything worthy of anything more than yawning, other than perhaps her blurb about the N word, but of course that one doesn't have a tape, and she's been nailed on different versions of that story already too.

It sounds like she begged for a gig at the WH and Trump was dumb enough to give her one. And the man that oversaw the WH folks, tossed her. She was angry. She became disgruntled. This happens all the time.

pete311
08-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Why did he hire someone who was fired 3 times on a tv reality show? Trump also has plenty of tweets where he praises her. Dude just says whatever suits him at the time.

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 12:54 PM
Why did he hire someone who was fired 3 times on a tv reality show? Trump also has plenty of tweets where he praises her. Dude just says whatever suits him at the time.

Perhaps she is a good worker, and he felt bad for her, as he said she had tears in her eyes when asking for a job. He should have said no right there, but he didn't as we know.

And yeah, he very often tweets out what his thoughts are and what suits him at the time. He's a tweeting mess.

And unless the democrats come up with a better plan, he's easily here for the full 8 years. But I will say, I'm still betting on the Dems taking the mid-terms - in the house only. And then the obstruction will be worse than it already is, without a doubt. Dems have stated outright they would oppose anything Trump does, and this was long before he even thought of doing a single thing. And they did just that. And now it will just be worse. And I'm not saying it doesn't happen both ways, so save it. It just seems to be exponentially worse now that Trump is in office.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 01:13 PM
They're looking into charging her for recording in the situation room. Her ass could be in a jam... SHOULD be in a jam. Not only is it illegal to record someone without their knowledge, it's even more illegal to then release the recording without their approval.

She's in trouble, and you can't convince me that this bitch hasn't been PLANNING this for quite some time.

Imagine had this happened to someone in the kenyan's administration. The democrat propaganda wing would be literally CRUCIFYING the person pulling this crap.

pete311
08-13-2018, 02:40 PM
Not only is it illegal to record someone without their knowledge, it's even more illegal to then release the recording without their approval.

This is not true. It's a one party consent law.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 05:36 PM
This is VERY true when you're in a classified setting. I should have made that clear that's what I was referring to.

pete311
08-13-2018, 05:55 PM
This is VERY true when you're in a classified setting. I should have made that clear that's what I was referring to.

What makes you think the settings were classified?

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 05:57 PM
You have to have a security clearance to get in the White House.

Maybe she can hire you for her defense when she's charged with unauthorized recording in a classified setting.

pete311
08-13-2018, 06:14 PM
You have to have a security clearance to get in the White House.

That doesn't mean it's classified. Lots of people go into the WH that don't have classified clearance. It's okay to be wrong once.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 07:04 PM
That doesn't mean it's classified. Lots of people go into the WH that don't have classified clearance. It's okay to be wrong once.
She recorded in the "SITUATION ROOM," Pete, and yes, you have to have a clearance to go in there.

I think she literally had been planning this for YEARS, and it was either her idea or someone put her up to it. She wants her 15 minutes of fame and to cash in. Her problem is lots of people are already coming forward saying what she said they said is an outright lie. She's a snake, and she'll never work again anywhere where someone will trust her. She's fucked herself. No one with any integrity does what she did.

aboutime
08-13-2018, 07:39 PM

Being in the White House Situation Room, with ANY recording device is a BREACH of security, for your information petey. Whatever you claim as your source for talking out of your butt on this, probably is still in denial about the 2016 Elections as well. TDS is showing oh, un-learned-one.

pete311
08-13-2018, 08:17 PM
She recorded in the "SITUATION ROOM," Pete, and yes, you have to have a clearance to go in there.

I think she literally had been planning this for YEARS, and it was either her idea or someone put her up to it. She wants her 15 minutes of fame and to cash in. Her problem is lots of people are already coming forward saying what she said they said is an outright lie. She's a snake, and she'll never work again anywhere where someone will trust her. She's fucked herself. No one with any integrity does what she did.

Being in the White House Situation Room, with ANY recording device is a BREACH of security, for your information petey. Whatever you claim as your source for talking out of your butt on this, probably is still in denial about the 2016 Elections as well. TDS is showing oh, un-learned-one.

You both are confused as to the difference of the terms, breach of protocol, illegal and classified. Omarosa never had classified clearance, the meeting she had with Kelly was unclassified. Yes the recording was a breach of protocol, but unclear if illegal due to DC having the the single consent law.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 08:36 PM
You both are confused as to the difference of the terms, breach of protocol, illegal and classified. Omarosa never had classified clearance, the meeting she had with Kelly was unclassified. Yes the recording was a breach of protocol, but unclear if illegal due to DC having the the single consent law.
She did more than just record her firing in the situation room. They're looking into charges against her as we speak. To say that she's a low life that abused her position is an absolute understatement.

Are you attempting to defend what she did?

pete311
08-13-2018, 08:56 PM
She did more than just record her firing in the situation room. They're looking into charges against her as we speak. To say that she's a low life that abused her position is an absolute understatement.

Are you attempting to defend what she did?

Nope just amazed you guys give Trump the pass by hiring this 3 time fired wench on the basis of a favor.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Nope just amazed you guys give Trump the pass by hiring this 3 time fired wench on the basis of a favor.
So she comes crying and begging him for a job and he gives her one and he's the bad guy?

Where's your head at, Pete?

pete311
08-13-2018, 09:45 PM
So she comes crying and begging him for a job and he gives her one and he's the bad guy?

That's how you want your president to hire? And you ask where my head is at?

FakeNewsSux
08-13-2018, 09:59 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=915494#post915494)

Careful Pete, that attitude might just get you branded a racist and misogynist by your fellow travelers in the lame stream media.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 11:32 PM
OK... he should have just told her to FUCK OFF... got it... because that's what you'd have done. No heart, no breaks, just FUCK OFF.

Elessar
08-13-2018, 11:36 PM

"Realty TV Shows" are a bunch of horseshit. They are all scripted.

The only one worth a hoot was /is "Pawn Stars". At least they gave a lot of very
interesting stories and information on the items brought into the shop.

Elessar
08-13-2018, 11:42 PM

Bullshit!

You do not record in a secure space, nor do you
release it to outside sources.....PERIOD!

Have you ever signed an SF-87? Non-Disclosure Statement?

https://nbib.opm.gov/hr-security-personnel/requesting-opm-personnel-investigations/fingerprints/

That is one document there is no known record of Hillary signing and adhering to, as an example..

Elessar
08-13-2018, 11:53 PM

Once again, You do not know what you are talking about.

You need to shut up, listen and learn.

I attended briefs in rooms like that. Not a word goes out unless someone
has what is called "A NEED TO KNOW", and that is only, and ONLY
determined by the chair in the room.

I saw where submarines were deployed, Nuke Subs; knew where the Aircraft
carriers (also Nuke)were, and during the Gulf War where the battleships were.
I knew where troops were.

I could not release that information

Elessar
08-14-2018, 01:12 AM

It is. You have to be holding a classified clearance and be escorted.

Elessar
08-14-2018, 01:16 AM

What the heck is single consent law?

That does not override a Secure space: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

pete311
08-14-2018, 05:17 AM
What the heck is single consent law?

That does not override a Secure space: http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

Prove it
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/district-columbia-recording-law

pete311
08-14-2018, 05:19 AM
It is. You have to be holding a classified clearance and be escorted.

Are you claiming Omarosa had classified clearance? Prove it! I think that would be news to a lot of people and their should be outrage. But she didn't so, not a big deal.

Elessar
08-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Prove it
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/district-columbia-recording-law

I already proved it if you care to read. The secure area is determined by the command. In ours
you could not carry a handheld device that was not cleared by security.

Are you claiming Omarosa had classified clearance? Prove it! I think that would be news to a lot of people and their should be outrage. But she didn't so, not a big deal.

I did not claim anything of the sort. Again you try to put words in someone's mouth. Someone
was lax in clearing her to enter. Even we had to leave cells phones and laptops and the
like outside.

pete311
08-14-2018, 06:57 AM
I already proved it if you care to read. The secure area is determined by the command. In ours
you could not carry a handheld device that was not cleared by security.

I did not claim anything of the sort. Again you try to put words in someone's mouth. Someone
was lax in clearing her to enter. Even we had to leave cells phones and laptops and the
like outside.

Protocol is different than law and most of this discussion has been between me and drifter.

Abbey Marie
08-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Looks like her 15 minutes are almost up. Time to get a real job.

pete311
08-14-2018, 12:11 PM
They are hitting her with arbitration. I think that shows how serious they are. Not.

FakeNewsSux
08-14-2018, 12:16 PM
Looks like her 15 minutes are almost up. Time to get a real job.

Sounds like she would fit in just great at CNN or MSNBC, if you consider either of those a real job.

FakeNewsSux
08-14-2018, 12:24 PM
They are hitting her with arbitration. I think that shows how serious they are. Not.

Oh Pete, I think they are serious but they are choosing to treat her as a wayward friend who can be reasoned with if they jerk a knot in her ass to get her attention. If arbitration fails, a suit will be filed for violation of her no disclosure agreement. This would, not only eat up all of the profit she hopes to make off her book, but all of her life savings as well. I'm sure you'll be hearing shortly about how she was misled by unscrupulous friends and advisers and how she never meant to harm anyone, especially her dear friend Pres. Trump.

FakeNewsSux
08-14-2018, 12:32 PM
Step 1 Of The Endgame:

All of her witnesses are coming forward to let everyone know how full of shit she is:

Trump Official Lynne Patton Responds to Omarosa’s New Abridged Tape

http://www.independentsentinel.com/trump-official-lynne-patton-responds-to-omarosas-new-abridged-tape/

FakeNewsSux
08-14-2018, 02:10 PM
Let's recap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dP09pHM5M4

aboutime
08-14-2018, 05:13 PM
YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN "SILENT", because everything you say here is enough to prove your EYES are BROWN, and YOU are so FULL OF CRAP. You really should use your MIRANDA rights...even if they don't apply to the Dumb, and literally Ignorant.