PDA

View Full Version : Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 10:35 AM
About dang time. I have no idea why they supported him from day one once the texts were released. :rolleyes: And now he'll be a scapegoat likely, but he is guilty, but I'm sure it will be even more!

---

Embattled Agent Peter Strzok FIRED By The FBI

The FBI has fired embattled agent Peter Strzok over a series of anti-Trump texts sent in the midst of his work on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials to sway the 2016 Presidential election.

The Washington Post was the first to report that FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered Strzok fired on Friday, overruling a more junior FBI deputy director who recommended Strzok be demoted and suspended for 60 days for his anti-Trump texts.

Strzok, of course, was a 22-year veteran of the FBI, and a lead investigator on two crucial cases: an FBI probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server and a private email address during her time as Secretary of State, and the all-important Mueller investigation.

But last summer, an internal investigation by the FBI's inspector general revealed that Strzok had been exchanging "politically charged" text messages with his lover, an FBI attorney. Those messages revealed that Strzok, and his girlfriend, were virulently opposed to the candidacy of now-President Donald Trump, and, according to the IG, were willing to take aggressive action to "hurt Trump's electoral prospects."

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/34414/breaking-embattled-agent-peter-strzok-fired-fbi-emily-zanotti

NightTrain
08-13-2018, 11:29 AM
Excellent.

That slimy little bastard should have been booted immediately.

His psychotic little sideshow in front of Congress didn't help his case, either - kinda reminded me of the Pharma-Bro who was up there smirking and rolling his eyes.

Elessar
08-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Excellent.

That slimy little bastard should have been booted immediately.

His psychotic little sideshow in front of Congress didn't help his case, either - kinda reminded me of the Pharma-Bro who was up there smirking and rolling his eyes.

He was lying through his teeth the whole time, and needs to be brought up on charges.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 11:54 AM
He's a truly disgusting little turd. Bet he ain't SMIRKING now. He should be in a hellova lot more hot water than just FIRED...

https://image.ibb.co/mqzBST/stroke_gif.gif

FakeNewsSux
08-14-2018, 02:03 PM
I guess this explains the Go Fund Me move:

Peter Strzok will have to wait for that CNN job as he’s currently under investigationhttp://milnenews.com/2018/08/14/peter-strzok-will-have-to-wait-for-that-cnn-job-as-hes-currently-under-investigation/

darin
08-15-2018, 01:19 AM
I think the firing absolutely means no charges can be brought against Trump, because in the firing the FBI admits their lead for the investigation is not credible enough to remain even an employee - that his firing was warranted for the gross negligence or incompetence or bias. Means the case's credibility is shot.