PDA

View Full Version : Awww, such a kind little kitty!!

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 11:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f2ESQdA.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 11:56 AM
One time my other black and white cat, long ago, brought me a BIRD... :laugh:

I love cats.

jimnyc
08-13-2018, 12:49 PM
One time my other black and white cat, long ago, brought me a BIRD... :laugh:

I love cats.

Cats rule!

I love my Chihuahua who is like 13 years old now. My new pup Nikoh is also just the greatest!! I love her to death.

But our cat, Nero, is simply the best. He never brings out the claws. He loves everyone, even the Pug no longer with us, and the Chihuahua, both of who more or less just hated the cat. But the kitty was desperate for a friend, so no matter how much growling and snapping, he still tried to mess with them to play and whack them with his paws without claws.

Now he has Nikoh, who at first saw him as a play toy, or prey, or something she was determined to catch. She did a few times, but didn't kill him thankfully. Now they have learned to live together. The cat LOVES to be on the table, or any table, and antagonize the dog until she chases him up there. Then he runs around all 4 corners to mess with her and whack her as many times as possible! She couldn't care less and seems to barely feel his little puff paws.

Elessar
08-14-2018, 01:04 AM
I have a handsome cat, Pippin, who is a terror. Wakes me up by batting my face or
nuzzling my armpit. But he is so funny.

Cats are so loyal. They just do not smather over their human friends like dogs do.
My Blackie died in my arms. Frodo did too, waiting for me to get home from a night
shift....son sat up with him all night while he yowled for me.

My neighbor's cat JR was the boss. He used to put dead possum cubs on her doorstep
every morning when he found a nest.

Abbey Marie
08-14-2018, 11:47 AM
My previous all-black cats were awesome.