PDA

View Full Version : Teachers' Plot to HIDE Political BIAS From Parents Revealed

High_Plains_Drifter
08-13-2018, 05:54 PM
It's a well known fact by now that schools now days are not much more than DEMOCRAT INDOCTRINATION CENTERS. The radical democrat FILTH has INFESTED schools for DECADES now. Teaching this political bias and hate for conservatives in schools should be AGAINST THE LAW, and teachers should be IMMEDIATELY FIRED and BARRED from EVER teaching again. If I had a kid of school age right now, they would HOME SCHOOLED.

----------------------------

Teachers' plot to hide political bias from parents revealed

Aug. 13, 2018 - 4:05 - Public school teachers in Massachusetts pledged to reject the 'call for objectivity' in the classroom in a group email; a Newton North High School parent reacts on 'Fox & Friends.'

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5821399215001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

Elessar
08-14-2018, 12:02 AM
When I heard what they were teaching and preaching in my son's school in
Long Beach CA....I went charging into the office in full uniform.

I demanded they be honest and even. They threatened to have me arrested
and I dared them to. Cops would not have touched me.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-14-2018, 12:07 AM
When I heard what they were teaching and preaching in my son's school in
Long Beach CA....I went charging into the office in full uniform.

I demanded they be honest and even. They threatened to have me arrested
and I dared them to. Cops would not have touched me.
It didn't stop them though, pard. I guarantee they're still peddling the same horse shit.

Home schooling is starting to gain a lot of attention. I see there's home schooling websites popping up on the internet. That's the only way to go.

Make me wonder what in the hell our new Secretary of Education is going though. Doesn't she have any influence on curriculum, and the crap leftist democrat teachers are pumping into empty skulls?

Elessar
08-14-2018, 12:52 AM
Home schooling is starting to gain a lot of attention. I see there's home schooling websites popping up on the internet. That's the only way to go.

Make me wonder what in the hell our new Secretary of Education is going though. Doesn't she have any influence on curriculum, and the crap leftist democrat teachers are pumping into empty skulls?

Home schooling can be a bit dangerous. What if the home schooling is done by idiots, for one; then, kids need
to be around other kids, socializing..

Curriculum is not mandated by the Sec of Ed. It is left to the states. Otherwise, 'Good Morning Communist USA'!
Sec of Ed can distribute standards. But it is up to the states to employ them.