PDA

View Full Version : Lena Dunham, marking her date of hysterectomy by posting nudes

jimnyc
08-15-2018, 05:05 PM
I'm not even copying over the pictures of her, even if not the fully nudes, this woman is a pig in every sense of the word. She is sickening, and an attention whore.

---

Lena Dunham marks 9 month anniversary of her hysterectomy with naked pictures

Lena Dunham has shared an emotional message alongside naked pictures nine months after her hysterectomy.

The 32-year-old, who had the operation in December after suffering for years with endometriosis, said the occasion felt bittersweet.

She explained that the date was particularly poignant as nine months is the length of time a woman carries a baby before birth – and ‘I won’t ever do it the way I planned to.’

The Girls creator then went on to admit that, despite her sadness, the operation felt like the right decision for her.

Rest - https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/15/lena-dunham-marks-9-month-anniversary-of-her-hysterectomy-with-naked-pictures-7843847/

High_Plains_Drifter
08-15-2018, 05:58 PM
.......... ok ......... do I need to say it?

FakeNewsSux
08-15-2018, 10:06 PM
.......... ok ......... do I need to say it?

Why yes, by all means!

LuLu
08-16-2018, 04:49 AM
I wish she would just go away. She made Girls so she could walk around topless. Plus she supported Hillary.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Why yes, by all means!
What a filthy, fat ass, sow.

FakeNewsSux
08-16-2018, 10:56 AM
What a filthy, fat ass, sow.

There it is, that's what we were all waiting for!:goodposting:

aboutime
08-16-2018, 04:25 PM
There it is, that's what we were all waiting for!:goodposting:

Too bad her parents didn't post photos of her ABORTION. Her's, not any human prevented by the hysterectomy.