PDA

View Full Version : Trump and his golf playing

jimnyc
08-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Look, I don't begrudge a president some down time, some golf time, so not in the midst of any type of crisis. So much of the job is on the phone and verbal anyway. But man, what a hypocritical mother Effer he is on this subject! He nailed and railed Obama on the subject.

From what I understand, in comparison, he's way ahead of Obama at this point, and therefore I really don't see a reason why that would change.

I think it is a good place and way to discuss things, if the person you're meeting with is important, and they too would like to negotiate while shooting the little bastard around for 9 or 18 holes.

But damn, what a hypocritical mofo!!

At least he's usually playing at Mar-a-Lago or at his pad in NJ at Bedminster. As if that somehow makes a difference. :rolleyes:

It's bad enough to be a hypocrite. But he's GOT to realize that this makes him a monster hypocrite. At least go on his favorite social media and kinda make fun of himself, do something other than stand out as a glaring dumb ass on this subject. I don't think it makes much of a difference, but every now and again, however it is the Prez gets paid, he in turn donates it. So consider that in a way paying back the public for his $$ to play golf.