PDA

View Full Version : Twitter's 'Trust and Safety Council' Is Working Overtime to Ban Conservatives

jimnyc
08-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Look, I don't have a clue for sure how far this goes, but there is NO DOUBT in my mind that the major social media services are trying to limit or ban voices from the right, and likely to think they are helping for the upcoming mid-terms. I've seen endless stories of bans and such, and it's almost 99.99999999999% folks on the right, for things that are either very very lame, or for little to no reason known. And this seems to apply to the larger known folks down to the little guy speaking his mind.

---

It Seems Twitter's 'Trust and Safety Council' Is Working Overtime to Ban Conservatives

Sometimes I think all the hand-wringing about some sort of online "war on conservatives" is silly. Sure, dude, maybe nobody is paying attention to your brilliant tweets because you've been shadowbanned. Perhaps Twitter's "Trust & Safety Council" really is keeping you from reaching the audience you deserve. Or maybe you're just boring and kind of dumb? I tend to be skeptical of these complaints, but it's possible that there really is an ongoing conspiracy to silence half the country. I have to admit, it would explain why I keep getting suspended from Twitter for no good reason. Maybe Twitter really is out to get conservatives, even us RINO cuck #NeverTrump traitors who probably love Hillary.

Just yesterday, I got locked out of my main Twitter account (@jtLOL) for 12 hours:

https://i.imgur.com/4r3BVlq.png

Then it was restored, with the following in lieu of an explanation:

https://i.imgur.com/ocAi5Gs.png

What rule did I break? I have no idea, and apparently they're not going to tell me. How do I avoid breaking that rule again? Beats me. It's tough to avoid repeating the infraction if I don't know what it was. (Good lookin' out, Franz Kafka.)

Several other non-liberals I know also got a 12-hour lockout at the exact same time. Why? They don't know either.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/it-seems-twitters-trust-and-safety-council-is-working-overtime-to-ban-conservatives/

FakeNewsSux
08-16-2018, 04:57 PM
Look, I don't have a clue for sure how far this goes, but there is NO DOUBT in my mind that the major social media services are trying to limit or ban voices from the right, and likely to think they are helping for the upcoming mid-terms. I've seen endless stories of bans and such, and it's almost 99.99999999999% folks on the right, for things that are either very very lame, or for little to no reason known. And this seems to apply to the larger known folks down to the little guy speaking his mind.

I save them the trouble. I choose not to participate in their mental masturbation enterprise. No Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. for me. Don't feed the beast. Eventually these will all go the way of weekly magazines, daily newspapers, liberal talk radio and progressive broadcast and cable news once they become exclusively progressive echo chambers.