PDA

View Full Version : Army Brigadier General speaks out against John Brennan

jimnyc
08-16-2018, 12:28 PM
The main thing I agree with him on is the political aspect. Almost every single one of these folks on the left that have been nailed or accused of wrongdoing, all seem to be political related.

The honest truth - I don't think I've ever looked at our intelligence agencies and wondered about political leanings. Not sure why, just never did. But now, it almost seems like they are mini branches of the government working for/against those running for office. And with the intelligence access they have, that's unacceptable.

---

Army Brigadier General says John Brennan is a 'clear and present danger'who wants to 'overthrow' Trump

Army Brig. Gen. Anthony Tata said former CIA director John Brennan is a “clear and present danger” to the United States and wants to “overthrow” President Donald Trump on Fox News Thursday.

Tata, who is now retired, said Brennan’s tweets disparaging Trump and calling for his removal are enough to revoke his security clearance.

“He spied on American citizens and lied in front of Congress about that spying,” Tata said on “Fox & Friends.” “Question 29 on the security clearance form says, you know, ‘have you ever supported overthrowing the U.S. Government?’ All of you got to look at Brennan’s tweets and he supports the removal of this president, and right there — that’s enough evidence to get rid of his clearance.”

Host Brian Kilmeade then played a clip of GOP Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana calling Brennan an embarrassment to the intelligence community and accusing him of being politically biased in his professional dealings.

“I’ve made my feelings known about Mr. Brennan. I think most Americans look at our national intelligence experts as being above politics,” Kennedy said. “Mr. Brennan has demonstrated that that’s not the case. He’s been totally political. I think I called him a butthead and I meant it. I think he’s given the national intelligence community a bad name.”

“John Brennan is a clear and present danger and a threat to this nation,” Tata concluded. “He supports the overthrow of this particular president. And he needed to have his access to information revoked.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/16/army-general-john-brennan-danger/

jimnyc
08-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Comey speaks of a political game, and then speaks of punishment. Does he realize what he's responding to? HIM and Comey worked in a political manner, and it's been proven, and they both spend or spent a great deal of time on the MSM doing their best to be political and trash this president, and lord knows with how much information gained from their security clearances. It was the best choice to take away the clearance. That's literally nothing in comparison to the actions of the FBI and so many individuals involved - and Comey himself leaking confidential information. :rolleyes:

---

James Comey responds to John Brennan security clearance loss

James Comey on Wednesday responded to President Trump’s decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan.

The former FBI Director issued a statement via Twitter accusing President Trump of using security clearances “as pawns in a petty political game.”

“Once again this president is sending a message that he will punish people who disagree with him and reward those who praise him,” the statement read. “In a democracy, security clearances should not be used as pawns in a petty political game to distract voters from even bigger problems.”

Comey then launched into several attacks on the president.

“This president befriends and praises despots and dictators like Putin and Kim Jong-un,” he continued. “Those friends provide stark contrast to the patriotic Americans and public servants he disrespects, threatens, and calls enemies: a war hero like John McCain, members of our country’s free press, and devoted public servants like John Brennan. American voters must not shrug off or be distracted from the terrible behaviors of this president, who lies to the American people every day, encourages racism, is a misogynist, and always puts his own interests above those of the United States of America. Politicians enabling this president should be held accountable in future elections. We are each responsible for what we say as well as for our silence.”

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/15/james-comey-john-brennan-clearance-loss/

jimnyc
08-16-2018, 12:51 PM
Rand Paul rips Brennan while celebrating his security clearance loss

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky praised President Donald Trump on Wednesday after the White House revoked former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance.

“I applaud President Trump for his revoking of John Brennan’s security clearance,” Paul said in a press release. “I urged the President to do this.”

Paul met with Trump in July to discuss the nullification of the security clearance, claiming Brennan was financially benefitting himself by exposing secret governmental information to the media.

https://i.imgur.com/weYzBGg.png

Brennan was hired by MSNBC as a contributor in February, appearing on the network as a frequent critic of Trump. Press Secretary Sarah Sanders explained that certain government officials retain clearance to “consult with their successors regarding matters about which they may have special insight,” and Brennan has not done that.

“I filibustered Brennan’s nomination to head the CIA in 2013, and his behavior in government and out of it demonstrate why he should not be allowed near classified information,” Paul continued.

Paul doubled down in his previous assertion, ripping Brennan for his inappropriate partisanship and lying.

“He participated in a shredding of constitutional rights, lied to Congress, and has been monetizing and making partisan political use of his clearance since his departure,” Paul said.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/16/rand-paul-john-brennan/

pete311
08-16-2018, 01:41 PM
Last time I brought up General's opinions DP shit on me and told me they were worthless political positions. Has that opinion suddenly changed? I wonder why...

jimnyc
08-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Last time I brought up General's opinions DP shit on me and told me they were worthless political positions. Has that opinion suddenly changed? I wonder why...

Add to the thread, specifically quote someone and show it here, or STFU. Your inability to debate and trying to use one or 2 sentence replies to ruin threads doesn't go unnoticed. Rather than reply to the article or give your opinion, you act like a jerk off.