PDA

View Full Version : Chris Watts case - disturbing

darin
08-17-2018, 01:55 AM
Couple of things:

When i watched the interview with the Husband, when he said he has no idea where the wife and daughter are, he closed his eyes in a long blink. Immediately i thought he was being deceptive. When people do that microexpression they are subconsciously trying to hide themselves from the lie they are telling.

Secondly, I have never hated anyone I didn't know as much as i hate that guy right now.

C: I laughed out loud at this quote from a family friend - The friend said the wife was a little suspicious Chris was having an affair but then:

“She said that it came to her mind that possibly he could be cheating but at the same time, she was like, you know, he has no game,” Thayer said.

:)

He'll get lots of game in prison. I suspect he tries to or succeeds in killing himself.

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/chris-watts-case-everything-we-know-so-far-about-the-alleged-murders-of-his-wife-daughters

SassyLady
08-18-2018, 01:07 AM
I suspected him from first interview but it still made me sick when the truth came out. There's a special place in hell for people who kill children.