PDA

View Full Version : Peter Stzrok starts a gofundme page?

jimnyc
08-17-2018, 02:12 PM
What a loser. First he works against a running president and committed who knows specifically what actions. He ultimately gets shitcanned for his actions. And then starts a gofundme page to collect money? And he's received a shitload of it thus far!! And you can rest assured that's money from the left, who many likely appreciate his actions. :rolleyes:

---

Trevor Noah ridicules disgraced FBI agent Peter Stzrok for starting a Gofundme page

Comedy Central late-night host Trevor Noah attacked disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok for setting up a GoFundMe page to help him pay his legal bills on Thursday night.

“OK, first up, this is some bullshit we need to address about GoFundMe in general. How do people say, ‘This is the amount I need,’ and change the amount when they get it?” He asked.

“That’s not a thing,” he continued. “Like, imagine you met someone on the street and they’re like, ‘Hey man, can you help me out? I need $50 to go see my family.’ You’re like, ‘OK, here, here.’ He like, ‘Now that I’ve reached $50, I now need $100 to see my family.’ You’ll be like, ‘What the f**k are you doing, man?'”

Strzok, who was fired Friday over anti-Trump text messages he sent in 2016 and 2017, initially sought $150,000 to help pay for legal bills and lost income. That number rose to $350,000 and then again to $500,000 after the donations continued coming in.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/17/trevor-noah-fbi-peter-strzok/

aboutime
08-17-2018, 02:43 PM
He will use the GOFUNDME page to EXTORT money from the OBAMA, HILLARY, LIBERAL, DNC, DEMOCRAT LIARS CLUB supporters who have TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

Betcha..Rosie O'FatsoDonnell gives him the largest donation....to FIGHT THE EVIL TRUMP!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/neowin/forum/uploads/monthly_08_2012/post-435544-0-34533300-1345520932.jpg

Elessar
08-17-2018, 06:13 PM
That just amazes me. When a born loser that cannot stand on his own two feet.

I question the validity of 'legal' fees as well. As a then employee, he should be able to use
an Agency Lawyer, unless FBI policy forbids that, of which I am not certain.

Maybe I should start an account for when I need to replace my roof and porch steps!:laugh:

pete311
08-17-2018, 06:31 PM
Loser? Dude just made a half million. Jealous much?

jimnyc
08-17-2018, 07:02 PM

It's speaking of his texts about the president while he was an intelligence officer. But of course that makes him your hero and therefore unable to comprehend. And no, financially speaking, that money doesn't make me jealous, for a few reasons.

Did you go give him some money to support him? Of course you did.

Elessar
08-17-2018, 07:19 PM

You have not got the common sense of an oyster.

Gunny
08-17-2018, 08:43 PM
Loser? Dude just made a half million. Jealous much?Sure :rolleyes:. Gunny's wish list: I want to be the guy shaping out to be the one that's going to take the fall for this ENTIRE Mueller witch hunt bullshit to the tune of millions of wasted taxpayer dollars. Yeah, I wanna be THAT guy the left is prepping for a toss under the bus :rolleyes:

aboutime
08-17-2018, 11:10 PM
I read on the FAKE NEWS channel source you use most often..."They reported to the entire nation, and had a moment of silence to allow everyone to pay attention with the announcement.

You may have missed it, so I will happily tell you, with the rest of the DP members. How terrible it must be for you today....knowing you FAILED the IQ test.:ahole::confused0058::evillaughsign::evillaug hsign::evillaughsign:

Black Diamond
08-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Trump is worth billions and you leftist asswipes call him a loser. I guess it must be jealousy that drives TDS.

jimnyc
08-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Trump is worth billions and you leftist asswipes call him a loser

But, but, but he hasn't disclosed his tax returns! Just another thing where Trump flipped the bird to the usual folks with the usual demands, and did it his way. Suffice to say, he's loaded. Whether 1 billion or 10, it's a lot. And the FACT is, he removed himself from just about everything and stands to have lost a ton ton of money by the time his presidency is over. He knew this going in and did it anyway, and still donates his salary.

Elessar
08-18-2018, 10:31 PM
Something just occurred to me.

That would be considered income, Right?

Then he would have to pay taxes on it, but federal and state, Right?

Next Up: Peter Stzrok up on Tax Evasion charges!

Gunny
08-19-2018, 11:49 AM
My stupid SIL's ex is taking him to court of custody of his 15 years old (like THAT will work). Can someone find me a bleeding heart leftwingnut that will fund the dipshit's legal fees? :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
08-19-2018, 09:04 PM
He didn't make it. He BEGGED for it.

Circle those wagons, homey.