PDA

View Full Version : Will CA EVER GTFO of people's lives? Mandating Kids meal options

darin
08-18-2018, 01:17 AM
Cow milk or water in Kids meals - new legislation aimed at controlling people's lives.

:(

But it's for their own GOOD!! SO yeah!

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/08/16/kids-soda-restaurants/

pete311
08-18-2018, 08:34 AM
So leave, that is the point of the state system right? Don't like it, head next door.

jimnyc
08-18-2018, 09:03 AM
So leave, that is the point of the state system right? Don't like it, head next door.

Shall be remembered. So you're cool with any states decisions, no matter how absurd, because folks can just move if they don't like it.

And Fwiw, Darin isn't even near Cali. One can still condemn retarded mandates or similar without being there. Asinine is asinine, whether living there or from the view of someone who moved next door.

And if you don't like Trump, and all you can do is whine and bitch like a little girl, just move your sorry ass next door to Mexico or Canada.

pete311
08-18-2018, 09:15 AM
And if you don't like Trump, and all you can do is whine and bitch like a little girl, just move your sorry ass next door to Mexico or Canada.

Are you implying moving states is as easy as moving to another country?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2018, 09:22 AM
Cow milk or water in Kids meals - new legislation aimed at controlling people's lives.

Dem party/liberals-- simply got to control the herd. Control the pastures it feeds in.
You know, control, control, control, absolute control of their lives-- same as is taught my Islam.,- (the most controlling entity on this planet).-Tyr

jimnyc
08-18-2018, 09:27 AM
Are you implying moving states is as easy as moving to another country?

Yup.

See how being an asshole changes the entire subject of the thread and veered off course - by you, one post #2 AGAIN!

This was about mandates, legislation & the government intruding on folks lives. Rather than address the topic, you INSTANTLY veer off subject rather than discuss it. And you do this NON STOP.

jimnyc
08-18-2018, 09:28 AM
Dem party/liberals-- simply got to control the herd. Control the pastures it feeds in.
You know, control, control, control, absolute control of their lives-- same as is taught my Islam.,- (the most controlling entity on this planet).-Tyr

Yeps. And if anyone questions it, they will condemn them and of course just bring up "Bush" and change the subject. Not the brightest bulbs. Dim bulbs.

Elessar
08-18-2018, 10:06 AM

Those boobs in Sacramento are all about control.
There is nothing unhealthy about juice. Natural sugars are energy fuel.
Too much soda....I agree with that partially, but as a treat and not as a constant diet item.
Milk or water....what if the child is lactose intolerant?

Fight obesity in children they say. How about shelving the video games and go out and play physically?
That is on the parents.

Some of the stupid things I saw on ballots to be voted on and submitted for
referendum were astounding.

I am so glad I was able to return home to Oregon

Abbey Marie
08-18-2018, 12:39 PM

So, you’re cool with any state outlawing abortions then? A woman can always move to a state that allows it, right? Oh, wait, she wouldn’t even have to move. Just travel there for a day or two. Yet you libs will fight and yell that it has to be legal (and subsidized!) everywhere.

Black Diamond
08-18-2018, 01:08 PM
So, you’re cool with any state outlawing abortions then? A woman can always move to a state that allows it, right? Oh, wait, she wouldn’t even have to move. Just travel there for a day or two. Yet you libs will fight and yell that it has to be legal (and subsidized!) everywhere.
Gay marriage could have been like that too.