PDA

View Full Version : This Should be Interesting

Elessar
08-20-2018, 05:04 PM
David Hogg plans to run for Congress when he reaches 25 years old:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/20/david-hogg-says-plans-to-run-for-congress-when-hes-25.html

He has already admitted to fabricating his tale of being on campus during the shooting.
A full-fledged liberal already!

Black Diamond
08-20-2018, 05:27 PM
What's the formula to determine whether or not a woman is a cougar ? He might be able to hook up with Cortez from the Bronx ? Leftwing love fest. :cool:

Elessar
08-20-2018, 06:04 PM
I don't know, but you sometimes have an evil mind!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2018, 05:49 AM
David Hogg plans to run for Congress when he reaches 25 years old:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/20/david-hogg-says-plans-to-run-for-congress-when-hes-25.html

He has already admitted to fabricating his tale of being on campus during the shooting.
A full-fledged liberal already!

Lying , is his verification as a great little liberal snake and the dems/libs just love that. Perfect candidate for the party that has infected this nation with the likes of the Clintons, the obamas. Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer and other filthy worthless vermin. --Tyr

Elessar
08-21-2018, 09:13 AM
Lying , is his verification as a great little liberal snake and the dems/libs just love that. Perfect candidate for the party that has infected this nation with the likes of the Clintons, the obamas. Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer and other filthy worthless vermin. --Tyr

He has no life experience, does not know the Constitution, has not the foggiest knowledge of ATFE Law.

He preaches banning assault weapons. HELLO Snowflake! They are already illegal! One must have a permit
from ATFE to own an automatic weapon and prove you are a collector, museum, or belong to an ATFE approved
shooting club. An AR-15 is NOT an assault weapon.

Black Diamond
08-21-2018, 09:23 AM
Will anyone remember Hogg when he's 25? His 15 minutes are about up now aren't they ?

Elessar
08-21-2018, 09:28 AM
Will anyone remember Hogg when he's 25? His 15 minutes are about up now aren't they ?

I hope he is forgotten

Abbey Marie
08-21-2018, 09:39 AM
Honestly, looking at his face makes me feel angry.

:dunno:

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2018, 10:00 AM
Then I just saw this on twitter this morning... he's eating his own. The left now has to deal with the monster it created. This little twit has a hard lesson to learn. He's going to find out like Bernie did that when the left doesn't want you, you go nowhere. He'll be squashed by the old guard dems and the democrat propaganda wing like an insect...

FIREWORKS: Hogg Attacks Obama And Bernie; Tells ‘Old’ Nancy Pelosi To ‘Move The F*** Off’

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/fireworks-hogg-attacks-obama-and-bernie-tells-old-nancy-pelosi-to-move-the-f-off/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter

Elessar
08-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Then I just saw this on twitter this morning... he's eating his own. The left now has to deal with the monster it created. This little twit has a hard lesson to learn. He's going to find out like Bernie did that when the left doesn't want you, you go nowhere. He'll be squashed by the old guard dems and the democrat propaganda wing like an insect...

FIREWORKS: Hogg Attacks Obama And Bernie; Tells ‘Old’ Nancy Pelosi To ‘Move The F*** Off’

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/fireworks-hogg-attacks-obama-and-bernie-tells-old-nancy-pelosi-to-move-the-f-off/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter

He missed too many trips to the woodshed. I hope his parents are proud
of the spoiled brat they reared.

I do not care for Pelosi, Obama, or Sanders....but this little ego-maniac has no
respect for his elders.

Black Diamond
08-21-2018, 10:54 AM

I do not care for Pelosi, Obama, or Sanders....butt his little ego-maniac has no
respect for his elders.
Barring a miracle, he's the future.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2018, 11:10 AM

I do not care for Pelosi, Obama, or Sanders....butt his little ego-maniac has no
respect for his elders.

And a filthy little twerp mouth, to boot.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2018, 11:10 AM
Barring a miracle, he's the future.

I’ll probably be long gone.

SassyLady
08-22-2018, 05:33 AM
What's the formula to determine whether or not a woman is a cougar ? He might be able to hook up with Cortez from the Bronx ? Leftwing love fest. :cool:

If she's hot and all men, young and old, want to be the one he's with. :coffee:

My ex is 11 years younger. I was 40 and he was 29. Been referred to many times as a cougar.