PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Indicted!

pete311
08-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Just kidding.

Manafort convicted on 8 counts and Cohen plead guilty to 8 counts and said Trump was in on it.

Have a nice day. #huntingwitches

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
1), What the witch hunt pulled on Manafort has nothing to do with President Trump and colluding with Russia.

2), Cohen is a slimy little turd and there's nothing illegal about paying someone to remain silent. It happens all the time.

3), Cohen stating this payment was made at the specific request of Trump, "to influence a campaign," is nothing more than his OPINION, it's COMPOSING, and even so, him making this statement under oath, he better hope to God he can PROVE it, or his troubles are far from over. This felonious statement by Cohen was no doubt him throwing Mueller a bone as part of his DEAL.

pete311
08-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Read for yourself, it's pretty damning
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4779489-Cohen-Information.html#document/p1

Russ
08-21-2018, 05:22 PM
It is a sad and pathetic commentary on Robert Mueller that none of the charges he brought against Manafort or Cohen have anything to do with the "Russia-Trump Collusion" theory that he is supposed to be investigating. Half the charges Mueller brings on people are just perjury charges based on trap questions during their testimony to him. Mueller is just some vigilante on the loose firing his gun at anyone he chooses to, and answering to no one. He's one of the most disgraceful human beings in this century.

pete311
08-21-2018, 05:27 PM
It is a sad and pathetic commentary on Robert Mueller that none of the charges he brought against Manafort or Cohen have anything to do with the "Russia-Trump Collusion" theory that he is supposed to be investigating. Half the charges Mueller brings on people are just perjury charges based on trap questions during their testimony to him. Mueller is just some vigilante on the loose firing his gun at anyone he chooses to, and answering to no one. He's one of the most disgraceful human beings in this century.

You may want to carefully read the mandate again
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Manafort's case of course is about getting him to flip. Cohen already has. That is the point of these indictments. That isn't hard to understand.

btw, I thought you guys were about the law. We just got two bad guys.

pete311
08-21-2018, 05:30 PM
Also happening

Rep. Duncan Hunter was just indicted. He was the second GOP member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump. The first to endorse Trump was Rep. Chris Collins, who was arrested a couple weeks ago.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Gotta admit, that was some irresistible click-bait.

But I’m afraid Ms. Clinton will not get her just reward until the afterlife. Wouldn’t want to be her then, though.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Also happening

Rep. Duncan Hunter was just indicted. He was the second GOP member of Congress to endorse Donald Trump. The first to endorse Trump was Rep. Chris Collins, who was arrested a couple weeks ago.
What's ANY of this got to do with collusion?

This is what you get when you turn lose a S.C. with no boundaries. It is the gift that keeps on giving for the dems and they're loving it. Mueller is a partisan hack and a disgrace to this nation. Washington is RIFE with CRIME. Who in their right mind would deny it? But Mueller and his merry band of democrat henchmen are looking ONLY at ONE SIDE. It's not a collusion investigation, it's a WITCH HUNT, PERIOD, END OF STORY, started on a FALSE DOCUMENT, ILLEGALLY. WHY Mueller hasn't been FIRED yet is mind boggling. I honestly think President Trump believes he can milk this in his favor, pointing out the partisan hackery, corruption and double standard at rallies and such, and it just pisses people off at democrats... and ya know what... he just might be right.

Russ
08-21-2018, 05:56 PM
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

Manafort's case of course is about getting him to flip. Cohen already has. That is the point of these indictments. That isn't hard to understand.

btw, I thought you guys were about the law. We just got two bad guys.

Exactly what I said. The first directive Mueller has is to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" So far Mueller has ignored that. Zero.

The second directive for Mueller is the extremely vague 'any matters that arise from the investigation'. I'm not sure how something that incredibly vague is even valid, but Mueller is having a field day with that. In fact, I don't think he has any intention of doing the first directive when he is having so much fun going after anyone he want with the second directive.

I am about the law, but Mueller isn't. After all, he promised immunity to Manafort's buddy just so he can charge Manafort with the crimes that both of them committed. Mueller also invaded a lawyer's office, which is supposed to be not allowed. Mueller deserves jail more than Cohen does.

Russ
08-21-2018, 06:03 PM
Also happening

You think this is a good thing?! Screw you. Duncan Hunter is a decorated Marine. Who has misspent more campaign money, Duncan Hunter or Hillary Clinton? Hillary also has hundreds of millions of Clinton Foundation money from foreign government "donations", as well as hundreds of millions of the Haiti hurricane funds that she and Bill misspent for their own benefit.

I suspect Duncan Hunter was targeted by a California Dem Attorney General, possibly because of the Trump endorsement. I will check that out. Either way, I thank him for his service, and I say 'screw you' to the prosecutor.

pete311
08-21-2018, 06:07 PM
Exactly what I said. The first directive Mueller has is to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" So far Mueller has ignored that. Zero.

The second directive for Mueller is the extremely vague 'any matters that arise from the investigation'. I'm not sure how something that incredibly vague is even valid, but Mueller is having a field day with that. In fact, I don't think he has any intention of doing the first directive when he is having so much fun going after anyone he want with the second directive.

I am about the law, but Mueller isn't. After all, he promised immunity to Manafort's buddy just so he can charge Manafort with the crimes that both of them committed. Mueller also invaded a lawyer's office, which is supposed to be not allowed. Mueller deserves jail more than Cohen does.

What crimes have Mueller committed?

High_Plains_Drifter
Clinton E-mail Investigation
Huma Abedin - Immunity
Cheryl Mills - Immunity
Heather Samuelson - Immunity
John Bentel - Immunity
Brian Pagliano - Immunity
Paul Combetta - Immunity

Trumps Fake Russia Collusion
Flynn - Papadopolous - Manafort - Cohen

pete311
You think this is a good thing?! Screw you. Duncan Hunter is a decorated Marine.

lol so is Mueller.

pete311
08-21-2018, 06:09 PM
Huma Abedin - Immunity
Cheryl Mills - Immunity
John Bentel - Immunity
Paul Combetta - Immunity

whataboutism strikes again. You should be cheering these guilty pleas. Guilty men going to prison. Man of law right?

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2018, 06:13 PM
whataboutism strikes again. You should be cheering these guilty pleas. Guilty men going to prison. Man of law right?
Little Pete... I'm putting you on ignore. You're like a rotten turd stinking up my computer screen with your SHIT.

Can't take it anymore... you are an absolute waste of time.

Now go ahead and respond all you want, but I won't see it, and if you doubt I've put you ignore, just ask a mod.

pete311
08-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Little Pete... I'm putting you on ignore. You're like a rotten turd stinking up my computer screen with your SHIT.

Can't take it anymore... you are an absolute waste of time.

Now go ahead and respond all you want, but I won't see it, and if you doubt I've put you ignore, just as a mod.

hmmm pretty sure I got shit on when I put someone on ignore. I bet I hear crickets. Ok, bye then. Enjoy Germany.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-21-2018, 06:20 PM
Just done... can only tolerate so much dumbfuckery and trolling... I've had a belly full of this twit... might as well go out and slam your head against a concrete sidewalk as try and talk any sense into that jerk off... so the rest of you, have at it folks, I'm out, not wasting any more of my time on someone that has no more intellectual honesty than a pimple...

https://image.ibb.co/kuuPfz/ignore.jpg

aboutime
08-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Remember petey...YOU should take our advice, and use your RIGHT to REMAIN SILENT.
http://www.nleomf.org/assets/images/themuseum/quizzes/miranda-card-web.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ23T_CtodhalEXLpUSUet8RqJ7hL0RQ 1yM5b_-rMmHjVLXIx6i

Russ
08-21-2018, 07:38 PM

1. He raided Cohen's office, which is supposed to be covered by client-attorney privilege, and is yet to justify it.
2. He is using a non-partisan Special Counsel position to conduct hyper partisan political attacks.
3. He is an a-hole.

Russ
08-21-2018, 07:46 PM
Huma Abedin - Immunity
Cheryl Mills - Immunity
John Bentel - Immunity
Paul Combetta - Immunity

It is really astounding that list of people that were given immunity during the Clinton Email investigation. The most stunning thing is that prosecutors are supposed to only give immunity to BadGuy #1 if it directly leads to a conviction of BiggerBadGuy #2.

But the "prosecutors on the Clinton Email investigation gave out six immunities without getting even one person convicted. In fact, they gave out six immunities without even charging anyone with anything. That should be in the Guinness Book of World Records as Biggest Farce Investigation and Subsequent Coverup in World History.

Black Diamond
08-21-2018, 07:58 PM
Trump still isn't leaving office until 2025. The left keeps getting their hopes up and being disappointed.

Gunny
08-21-2018, 08:30 PM

btw, I thought you guys were about the law. We just got two bad guys.Pete's usual fall-back line: "I thought you guys were about the law ..' He's SO unpredictable.

Better hope the left never makes thought a crime. It'll be suicide.

pete311
08-21-2018, 09:42 PM
1. He raided Cohen's office, which is supposed to be covered by client-attorney privilege, and is yet to justify it.
2. He is using a non-partisan Special Counsel position to conduct hyper partisan political attacks.
3. He is an a-hole.

ok so no crimes, got it.

FakeNewsSux
08-22-2018, 02:11 AM

None that he will ever be brought up on charges for. I believe the reason his investigation will go on forever is to try and run out the clock until a Democrat majority in the House, Senate and/or the White House assures a final cleansing of his record at the FBI. I believe his greatest criminal exposure involves his role in the Uranium One fiasco. Mueller was head of the FBI when it had a mole inside the deal and he knew of all the criminal activity involved in getting the deal done. Yet despite his direct knowledge of criminal activity, his agency was one of the alphabet soup of departments to sign off on the deal. $145 mill ended up in the pockets of the Clintons and I wonder what a forensic analysis of Mueller's banking activities both domestic and off shore would reveal about what his approval of the Uranium One deal was worth.

pete311
08-22-2018, 07:08 AM
None that he will ever be brought up on charges for. I believe the reason his investigation will go on forever is to try and run out the clock until a Democrat majority in the House, Senate and/or the White House assures a final cleansing of his record at the FBI. I believe his greatest criminal exposure involves his role in the Uranium One fiasco. Mueller was head of the FBI when it had a mole inside the deal and he knew of all the criminal activity involved in getting the deal done. Yet despite his direct knowledge of criminal activity, his agency was one of the alphabet soup of departments to sign off on the deal. $145 mill ended up in the pockets of the Clintons and I wonder what a forensic analysis of Mueller's banking activities both domestic and off shore would reveal about what his approval of the Uranium One deal was worth.

So just more speculation and no crimes. Got it.

FakeNewsSux
08-22-2018, 11:03 AM
So just more speculation and no crimes. Got it.

This is the best we can hope for with the two tier judicial system that has been established in this country. A party that has embraced criminality as its' essence has little to fear from the crimes it commits. Years of conditioning by a corrupt justice system, education system, entertainment industry, news media and entrenched government bureaucracy has emboldened the Democrats to put their true colors on display. The Party standard barer chooses, in her role as the chief diplomat for the country, to set up a private server to avoid FOIA requests. Yes, this keeps her shakedowns of foreign sources in her multi-million dollar pay for play scheme confidential but it puts the nation at risk due to all the top secret information pouring out of the unsecured system. The Party simply doesn't appeal to the average American voter? No problem, simply refuse to enforce federal immigration law while simultaneously fighting voter registration law tooth and nail and voila, they are popular again. Political speakers and conservative grass roots organizations cutting into your popularity? Again, no problem, turn the IRS and ANTIFA loose on those bastards and the public's minds are no longer poisoned against us. Shall I go on? I think you get the point, Pete, even though you will never admit it. Never mind, the important thing is that your fascist training is nearly complete:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ6nF6JKtRc

High_Plains_Drifter
08-22-2018, 11:39 AM
This is the best we can hope for with the two tier judicial system that has been established in this country. A party that has embraced criminality as its' essence has little to fear from the crimes it commits. Years of conditioning by a corrupt justice system, education system, entertainment industry, news media and entrenched government bureaucracy has emboldened the Democrats to put their true colors on display. The Party standard barer chooses, in her role as the chief diplomat for the country, to set up a private server to avoid FOIA requests. Yes, this keeps her shakedowns of foreign sources in her multi-million dollar pay for play scheme confidential but it puts the nation at risk due to all the top secret information pouring out of the unsecured system. The Party simply doesn't appeal to the average American voter? No problem, simply refuse to enforce federal immigration law while simultaneously fighting voter registration law tooth and nail and voila, they are popular again. Political speakers and conservative grass roots organizations cutting into your popularity? Again, no problem, turn the IRS and ANTIFA loose on those bastards and the public's minds are no longer poisoned against us. Shall I go on? I think you get the point, Pete, even though you will never admit it. Never mind, the important thing is that your fascist training is nearly complete:
Fucking SPOT... ON... !!