PDA

View Full Version : The group that the left silently support

jimnyc
08-24-2018, 11:06 AM
I truly and honestly believe that the left is all for this group, so long as the actions are against the right, in any way at all. The shit that they do, and where they go, and what they disrupt, are things that the left loves to see. I have ZERO doubt of this, and the posts, or lack of, prove my point - and it's far from just here.

Look at the totality of their doings over the past 2 years. If they targeted folks on the left, the hysteria would be all over the MSM and action would be demanded. But since it helps them... I'm willing to bet that they get support in getting things rolling, and more than just from one another. I can't prove that, but don't doubt it for a second.

I understand that this may not be all the left. Not painting with a brush that covers the entire left. But you have supporters, and then you have folks that shrug their shoulders and move on.

---

L.A. Antifa Group Calls for 'Revolutionary Violence Against the Enemies of the People'

A Los Angeles-based antifa group is calling for a "sea of armed masses" to use "revolutionary violence against the enemies of the people" and ultimately "take power" in America, Far Left Watch reports.

The revolutionary Maoist group Serve the People -- Los Angeles (STPLA) made the call during a recent demonstration in South Central Los Angeles, where "dozens of protesters" wearing red bandannas and carrying STPLA flags, banners, and a Trump piņata-effigy "rallied the masses" to demand the release of Gladis Hernandez, an illegal immigrant woman who is being detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/l-a-antifa-group-calls-for-revolutionary-violence-against-the-enemies-of-the-people/

pete311
08-24-2018, 11:27 AM
Violence condemned, crimes brought to justice. There is nothing more to say. Stop gas lighting falsely claiming liberals in general support this group. No more than republicans supporting the KKK.

Elessar
08-24-2018, 11:39 AM
I truly and honestly believe that the left is all for this group, so long as the actions are against the right, in any way at all.

I understand that this may not be all the left. Not painting with a brush that covers the entire left. But you have supporters, and then you have folks that shrug their shoulders and move on.

Violence condemned, crimes brought to justice. There is nothing more to say. Stop gas lighting falsely claiming liberals in general support this group. No more than republicans supporting the KKK.

Somehow you conveniently ignored that line.

Very few of the Antifa have been 'brought to justice'.

FakeNewsSux
08-24-2018, 11:42 AM

Why would Republicans support armed, radicalized, anti-American branches of the Democrat Party?

jimnyc
08-24-2018, 11:59 AM

Here and USMB and many other places I visit - the left will SUPPORT them if you believe that or not. And when not in full support, you will find MANY a thread that it's obviously being condemned by folks on the right, and the general every day folks that involve in everything "hate Trump" or hate anything from the right and claim racism and every 'phobe' word out there - suddenly lose their voices.

And TONS AND TONS of the violence from antifa has NOT been brought to justice. In fact, I'd go as far as to say pretty much very little is done, other than TRY to keep them separated. But the attacks on anything from the right, and planned professionally ahead of time, are rarely if ever prosecuted in any way.

And gaslighting my ass, these are FACTS. Their pages and twitter stuff is everywhere. Them and their masks and the violence they use as been recorded at every event they do this at.

EVERYONE should be against the violence and every single idiot that uses violence, left or right, should be arrested on the spot.

But I'm talking about condemnation, which is few and far between when it comes to the left. And even less when it comes to your everyday leftie supporter.

And GO RIGHT AHEAD and nail republicans with supporting the KKK. In the end, what matters isn't as much the accusations at hand, but also the proof.

jimnyc
08-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Somehow you conveniently ignored that line.

Very few of the Antifa have been 'brought to justice'.

I said this in another thread just a short while ago. He likes to cut out things he doesn't like so he only needs to reply with a sentence of so. You can state something outright as you just pointed out, and he would ignore it, delete it & then somehow condemn for it not being there.

In my world, it's got to be 60 watts or higher. I just can't stand much for the dimmer bulbs.