PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Couple Murdered by ISIS Fell Victim to Left’s Fantasy World

jimnyc
08-24-2018, 12:08 PM
I know we had a thread on this... but this is worthy of it's own, and the other kinda degraded after time.

The part about Islam "being peace", and we should be rid of borders, definitely no type of wall. They do claim to be hippie loving love the world types, and peace and love is the way bullshit.

---

U.S. Couple Murdered by ISIS Fell Victim to Left’s Fantasy World

The story has invited more derision than sympathy for the victims: a couple that ridiculed the idea that “the world is a big, scary place” was murdered by Islamic State (ISIS) jihadis while biking through Tajikistan. But those who are mocking Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan for their naivete are being too harsh.

The responsibility for their deaths lies not just with ISIS, or with this starry-eyed couple, but also with the Leftist world in which they moved and lived. The Left’s leaders constructed a fantasy world, because Leftist ideas are dead on the drawing board without it.

In their fantasy world, Islam is peace. Borders and nation-states are unwelcome relics of a bygone age, because people are good everywhere -- with the exception of Donald Trump and the “far-right.”

Austin, an employee of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, who worked at Georgetown University, decided two years ago to leave their jobs and go on a bike ride around the world. They kept a blog about their journey, on which Austin wrote last April:

You watch the news and you read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. People are axe murderers and monsters and worse.

I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own -- it’s easier to dismiss an opinion as abhorrent than strive to understand it. Badness exists, sure, but even that’s quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/u-s-couple-murdered-by-isis-fell-victim-to-lefts-fantasy-world/

Abbey Marie
08-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Excellent point. And one I think Tyr tries to make at times.
Islam is peace, gender is a construct, and abortion is a “healthcare” issue.
The Lefty Denial Merry-Go-Round. Round and round it goes, where it will stop, nobody knows.

LongTermGuy
08-24-2018, 03:21 PM
"U.S. Couple Murdered by ISIS Fell Victim to Left’s Fantasy World" !!!

Gunny
08-24-2018, 06:08 PM
All lefties need to go for a "bicycle ride". Just sayin' :whistling2:

High_Plains_Drifter
08-24-2018, 08:08 PM
According to Pete they should... don't be SCARED... just do it... there's NOTHING to worry about.

And that ignorant attitude right there is why they're dead.

I rest my case.

Gunny
08-24-2018, 08:30 PM
According to Pete they should... don't be SCARED... just do it... there's NOTHING to worry about.

And that ignored attitude right there is why they're dead.

I rest my case.I'll loan Pete a bicycle. One shouldn't have a theory without the opportunity to prove it :)

Black Diamond
08-24-2018, 09:00 PM
Ralph Nader?

Black Diamond
08-24-2018, 09:01 PM
I'll loan Pete a bicycle. One shouldn't have a theory without the opportunity to prove it :)
When I was 12 I wanted to bike around Lake Michigan.

Abbey Marie
08-24-2018, 10:51 PM

And that ignored attitude right there is why they're dead.

I rest my case.

:laugh2:

Actually, I think the theory is this:
The only reason it’s dangerous at all, is because conservative Americans aren’t nice enough to Muslims.

pete311
08-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Go to the middle east with guns and you're a hero. Go with peace and an open heart and you're mentally ill.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-25-2018, 10:26 AM
:laugh2:

Actually, I think the theory is this:
The only reason it’s dangerous at all, is because conservative Americans aren’t nice enough to Muslims.
I just noticed a mistake I made in that post. Good thing Jim extended the edit period.

I meant to say ignorant, not ignored, but I think people figured out what I meant anyway.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-25-2018, 10:28 AM
https://image.ibb.co/k26Txp/iggy.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2018, 02:21 PM
Excellent point. And one I think Tyr tries to make at times.
Islam is peace, gender is a construct, and abortion is a “healthcare” issue.
The Lefty Denial Merry-Go-Round. Round and round it goes, where it will stop, nobody knows.

Thank you my friend.
I myself , even knowing what I know still marvel at how these evil and murdering cult followers(muslims) are able to gain allies to preach their damn lies about Islam being a religion of peace.
I think the two primary reasons are cowardice and follow the herd mentality.
People fear them(koranic commanded murdering muzzy scum) -thus people decide to pretend that the muzzy scum are not what they truly are= that equates to pure and dishonorable cowardice.
Follow the herd mentality, comes in as the government and media present a very convenient lie and the herd readily agrees to go along with it- despite mountains of evidence-easily found--, that absolutely proves the premise presented is a lie.
We in the South of my generation by and large were taught not to be cowards and to not be gullible and ready to accept lies out of convenience..
My father taught me to use the brain that God gave me and not go along with the crowd== since the crowd is made up of people with very questionable ideas , biased motives and much lower intellect.
The American populace is so dumbed down by liberal education as to be brainwashed into submitting to Islam without even trying to maintain our own identity, freedoms, family security and/or prosperity..
According to the feds, the universities, mainstream media we are to just shut the hell up and allow everything to be taken from us!!
I am 64 years old, have never played that way and will never play that way..
If all hell ever breaks loose here , one had better be here in the South as that will be were they are safest--we know how and when to fight and we do so in full force and without any hindering rules--only goal is total victory.... That is how one must fight.... (taking scalps would be a bonus- ;) )
We that were raised on guns, hunting , fighting and a never give up ideology.--Tyr

pete311
08-25-2018, 02:59 PM

And that ignorant attitude right there is why they're dead.

I rest my case.

I've been to over 70 countries including Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Lebanon, Libyan Border, Zimbabwe etc. I know how to stay safe thank you. Would I do a bike ride near ISIS territory, of course not, but I don't shit on them or hate them. I don't blame the victim. Fuck ISIS. This couple seemed cool and deserve to still be living. Shame on all you. Stepping anywhere on gods green earth you deserve to live.

Gunny
08-25-2018, 04:44 PM
I've been to over 70 countries including Iraq, North Korea, Syria, Lebanon, Libyan Border, Zimbabwe etc. I know how to stay safe thank you. Would I do a bike ride near ISIS territory, of course not, but I don't shit on them or hate them. I don't blame the victim. Fuck ISIS. This couple seemed cool and deserve to still be living. Shame on all you. Stepping anywhere on gods green earth you deserve to live.

You have a "right" to step anywhere you're big and bad enough to take. Otherwise, you have a "right" to whatever fate befalls you. It's not shame on high plains drifter or me. We aren't murdering anyone.

How about shame on the murderers? OR definitely shame on the victims for being stupid enough to provide easy prey for the murderers? These two knuckleheads were complicit in their own deaths by their own stupid, illogical, non-reality-based decision. They set out to prove a stupid point against all common sense and the facts and the common sense and facts prevailed.

Bye. Darwin's waiting on you too, Pete.

70 countries is a bit much. Stopping for fuel/connecting flights doesn't count.

jimnyc
08-25-2018, 05:33 PM

Interesting, 2 threads on the same subject, and you try the same lame accusations in BOTH threads, by accusing people here of wanting these folks dead or deserve to be dead. In BOTH threads folks have went on and on about the stupidity of their decision, and that's what got them killed, and how many other liberals have a similar attitude. But you seem to want to label folks and wanting people dead. Pointing out one's idiocy in their decision making, and showing how that's exactly what got them killed.

I see more people "wanting" negative things for YOU than I do anything for these nitwits. They WERE idiots for their decisions, and it is absolutely what got them killed, and yes I think they are nitwits and all that, but that doesn't mean I wanted them dead or think folks should be put to death if they do the same. But EXPECT the same I would say, at least if one has any common sense. And if not, well then that would be another foolish idiot, that would most definitely die if they trust certain evil, but that's not wanting people dead as you try to twist.

Go on a train and play with the wires on top of it, you ARE going to die, and you ARE an idiot if you don't listen to such a warning. So, I suppose then that simply means I hope you climb on a train and die. :laugh: :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/5U71JEt.jpg

pete311
08-25-2018, 09:01 PM
Interesting, 2 threads on the same subject, and you try the same lame accusations in BOTH threads, by accusing people here of wanting these folks dead or deserve to be dead. In BOTH threads folks have went on and on about the stupidity of their decision, and that's what got them killed, and how many other liberals have a similar attitude. But you seem to want to label folks and wanting people dead. Pointing out one's idiocy in their decision making, and showing how that's exactly what got them killed.

I see more people "wanting" negative things for YOU than I do anything for these nitwits. They WERE idiots for their decisions, and it is absolutely what got them killed, and yes I think they are nitwits and all that, but that doesn't mean I wanted them dead or think folks should be put to death if they do the same. But EXPECT the same I would say, at least if one has any common sense. And if not, well then that would be another foolish idiot, that would most definitely die if they trust certain evil, but that's not wanting people dead as you try to twist.

Go on a train and play with the wires on top of it, you ARE going to die, and you ARE an idiot if you don't listen to such a warning. So, I suppose then that simply means I hope you climb on a train and die. :laugh: :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/5U71JEt.jpg

And you are so arrogant to know the way which you will die? Laughable. Maybe it will be be doing something dumb you shouldn't have. Something simple like reaching for something while on a ladder. We all do things like that all the time. Doesn't mean you don't deserve respect and dignity.

High_Plains_Drifter
08-25-2018, 09:04 PM
So far having little Pete on iggy is working out pretty good. I just don't have the patience anymore to listen to such idiotic leftist pap. No one should listen to it, ever.

Black Diamond
08-25-2018, 09:54 PM
So far having little Pete on iggy is working out pretty good. I just don't have the patience anymore to listen to such idiotic leftist pap. No one should listen to it, ever.
:laugh:

Gunny
08-25-2018, 10:14 PM
And you are so arrogant to know the way which you will die? Laughable. Maybe it will be be doing something dumb you shouldn't have. Something simple like reaching for something while on a ladder. We all do things like that all the time. Doesn't mean you don't deserve respect and dignity.Dying doing something dumb and CHOOSING to die doing something dumb are two VERY different things.

And no, you don't deserve any respect for choosing to die doing something dumb. Tell me Pete, how much dignity does a person being murdered have?

jimnyc
08-26-2018, 06:14 PM
And you are so arrogant to know the way which you will die? Laughable. Maybe it will be be doing something dumb you shouldn't have. Something simple like reaching for something while on a ladder. We all do things like that all the time. Doesn't mean you don't deserve respect and dignity.

Reaching for something on a ladder is kinda like an everyday event for some - and one is not relying on other humans, or more specifically muslims, and more specifically, muslims infested and infected via ISIS. For you to try and equate the 2 actions is hilarious and shows your lame reaching. We're talking about folks making horribly naive decisions that place their lives on the line, in a way that pretty much anyone would have warned against. Huge difference, which of course you know. And someone that is so naive to do something that gets them killed, can still have their respect and dignity and what not - but based on their OWN comments OF COURSE people will judge and condemn their actions and decisions. Apparently you think folks should shut up, or ignore their retarded decisions that got them killed. Sorry, don't work that way. Nothing wrong with pointing out their own words and what got them killed and by whom, and shaking our damned heads, pointing out the irony and the idiocy at the same time.

Tough shit.