nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Just announced..

Suspended by the NFL indefinitely without pay.:clap:

So when can he play again?

5stringJeff
08-24-2007, 05:49 PM
So when can he play again?

Read the definition of indefinite (http://www2.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwdictsn).

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Read the definition of indefinite (http://www2.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwdictsn).

So this asshole will be able to play again.

Yurt
08-24-2007, 07:00 PM

:lmao:

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:22 PM

ROTFLMFAO! What an idiot Nevada is!

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:24 PM

For chrissakes, did you ever attend any school of any kind? Indefinite means maybe forever douchebag! It means there ain't no fucking date for his return to football, it means he's 86'd for the time being!

Dammit its like talking to a fucking 4 yr old!

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 09:29 PM
For chrissakes, did you ever attend any school of any kind? Indefinite means maybe forever douchebag! It means there ain't no fucking date for his return to football, it means he's 86'd for the time being!

Dammit its like talking to a fucking 4 yr old!

Maybe forever means he will probably play again moron.

OCA
08-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Maybe forever means he will probably play again moron.

Yes, anything is possible but still............you had no clue what indefinite meant illiteracy boy, you asked lol "so when can he play again?"

Maybe politics, sports and comprehension just aren't your cups of tea.

Mr. P
08-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Just heard Niki pulled the plug on him too.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Yes, anything is possible but still............you had no clue what indefinite meant illiteracy boy, you asked lol "so when can he play again?"

Maybe politics, sports and comprehension just aren't your cups of tea.

No I know what indefinate meant idiot.

gabosaurus
08-24-2007, 11:21 PM
Since a lot of you enjoy examples of "black racism," I have a few for you. Namely, the fools who continue to defend Michael Vick.
Among the excuses I have read or heard today:

"Vick is being persecuted because he is a successful black man" (No, he is being prosecuted because of illegal gambling, racketeering and cruelty to animals)

"The government is going after Vick because he is a high-profile black. This would not be in the news if Vick was a white person." (No, it probably would not be in the news if Vick was not a high-profile NFL quarterback).

"Troubles in Vick's private life should not cost him his job. He should still have a chance to earn a living." (Sure thing, dude. Go molest the kid next door and see if your employer allows you to continue coming in to work).

"The government has it in for blacks who attempt to be role models" (Sorry, my kid's role model is NOT going to be a dog killer)

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Since a lot of you enjoy examples of "black racism," I have a few for you. Namely, the fools who continue to defend Michael Vick.
Among the excuses I have read or heard today:

"Vick is being persecuted because he is a successful black man" (No, he is being prosecuted because of illegal gambling, racketeering and cruelty to animals)

"The government is going after Vick because he is a high-profile black. This would not be in the news if Vick was a white person." (No, it probably would not be in the news if Vick was not a high-profile NFL quarterback).

"Troubles in Vick's private life should not cost him his job. He should still have a chance to earn a living." (Sure thing, dude. Go molest the kid next door and see if your employer allows you to continue coming in to work).

"The government has it in for blacks who attempt to be role models" (Sorry, my kid's role model is NOT going to be a dog killer)

Wow, yur on a roll tonight Gabby :clap:

OCA
08-25-2007, 08:10 AM
No I know what indefinate meant idiot.

How can you know what it means when you can't even spell it?:laugh2::laugh2: