PDA

View Full Version : Why Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week Is Needed

stephanie
08-24-2007, 10:03 PM
By John Perazzo
FrontPageMagazine.com | 8/24/2007

SNIP:
Members of the Muslim Student Association (MSA) are up in arms over an announced event which they depict as a “hateful” assault against the dignity of Muslims everywhere. “I haven’t decided what I think might be the recommended approach to this,” comments one MSA member. “Do we counter it with parallel events? Do we ignore it all together? Do we use it as motivation to put more work into our usual MSA activities?” Says another, “It would be nice to see some sort of unified response across all [MSA] campuses.” A third declares, “In all cases our action/reaction would be more effective if we get other like-minded student organizations, campus leaders, and professors to join in too. . . . Rather than critici[z]e this specific program, I think we need to discredit the whole [sponsoring] organization and its founders for being so hateful and intolerant.”

The target of this ire is Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, and the sponsor is the David Horowitz Freedom Center. It will be held on more than 100 college campuses across the United States during the week of October 22-26, and will be the largest conservative student protest in American history.

The goals of Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week are:

· TO EXPLAIN WHO THE ENEMY IS -- not “terror,” but a fanatical religious movement associated with the Muslim Brotherhood and the sponsors of the Muslim Student Association; it is a movement including al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades -- whose common goal is the creation of a global Muslim empire ruled by an Islamic “pope” or caliphate, to be based in Iraq, once America is defeated.

· TO COUNTER THE LEFT’S BIG LIE -- that “George Bush created the war on terror,” and to do this by means of campus demonstrations, guest speakers, and documentary films. The speakers will include former Senator Rick Santorum, Robert Spencer, Christopher Hitchens, Nonie Darwish, Wafa Sultan, David Horowitz, Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, Frank Gaffney, Cliff May, Phyllis Chessler and Ibn Warraq. The films will include Obsession; Suicide Killers; Border; Islam vs. Islam; and Islam: What the West Needs to Know.

· TO PROTEST THE VIOLENT OPPRESSION OF WOMEN IN ISLAM -- the “honor killings,” arranged marriages, child brides, and second-class citizenship of Muslim women.

· TO STRENGTHEN THOSE ON CAMPUS WHO REJECT THE ANTI-AMERICAN CURRICULUM OF THE TENURED LEFT which teaches that America is a racist, sexist, homophobic, imperialist “Great Satan” whose little Eichmanns deserve what they get at the hands of Medieval religious fanatics armed with the latest technologies of death.

· TO TEACH AN ALTERNATIVE CURRICULUM THAT WILL ARM AMERICA AGAINST THE RADICAL JIHAD – This curriculum will teach that Islam, as currently practiced in Muslim states, oppresses women, gays, Christians, Jews and atheists. It will teach that “Islamo-fascists hate us not because we are oppressors but because we are Christians, Jews, atheists, gays, and liberated women, and because we are tolerant, generous and free."

In a related measure calling upon “all campus political, cultural, ethnic and religious groups to [oppose] all forms of religious supremacism, violence and intimidation,” the David Horowitz Freedom Center has drafted an Islamo-Fascism Petition affirming four major principles:

· “the right of all people to live in freedom and dignity”

· “the freedom of the individual conscience to change religions or have no religion at all”

· “the equality of dignity of women and men”

· “the right of all people to live free from violence, intimidation, and coercion”

Read the rest at:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=782CE43A-F940-4F85-A13A-08CF7750A063

chesswarsnow
08-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But we are seeing more and more people opening their blind eyes and looking at Islam for what it is.
2. Its time we pull the mask off Islam and defeat it totally.
3. Unless we learn to defend ourselves like our future depends on it.
4. We will not fight hard enough against the Islamic hordes.
5. And this will end up costing us our children's lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But we are seeing more and more people opening their blind eyes and looking at Islam for what it is.
2. Its time we pull the mask off Islam and defeat it totally.
3. Unless we learn to defend ourselves like our future depends on it.
4. We will not fight hard enough against the Islamic hordes.
5. And this will end up costing us our children's lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ITA

Gaffer
08-25-2007, 09:20 AM
It's going to take bigotry, hatred, and a suppression of a religion to defeat islam. People are going to have to accept that fact. It's what islam preaches and we have to fight fire with fire in this case.

5stringJeff
08-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Figures it won't be at my school... :(

diuretic
08-25-2007, 09:58 AM
A world without religion - just think, peace breaking out everywhere. No, won't happen. Superstition and prejudice is just part of being human.

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 10:03 AM
I just kills me how they always equate disagreement with Bush policy as disagreeing with America.

Bush is NOT America and no president is.

You see when Americans speak out against the policy of their president THAT is called Democracy.

Its what our founders planned for our country to keep it strong and able to resist a perspective dictator.

You guys want a conservative dictator that is Fine you will just have to go somewhere else in the world because its against the constitution of this country.

5stringJeff
08-25-2007, 10:05 AM
I just kills me how they always equate disagreement with Bush policy as disagreeing with America.

Bush is NOT America and no president is.

You see when Americans speak out against the policy of their president THAT is called Democracy.

Its what our founders planned for our country to keep it strong and able to resist a perspective dictator.

You guys want a conservative dictator that is Fine you will just have to go somewhere else in the world because its against the constitution of this country.

What on earth does this have to do with President Bush?? :confused:

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 10:18 AM
· TO STRENGTHEN THOSE ON CAMPUS WHO REJECT THE ANTI-AMERICAN CURRICULUM OF THE TENURED LEFT which teaches that America is a racist, sexist, homophobic, imperialist “Great Satan” whose little Eichmanns deserve what they get at the hands of Medieval religious fanatics armed with the latest technologies of death.

This bullshit is manufactured outrage to Defend the actions of this president.

This is why our country is so devided and your little guys here are seeking More devision.

Yeah that will really make America strong , hold rallys to create HATE between Americans who dont buy your idiot policies which are destroying our military and making the Country more vulneralbe to terrorists tactics.

stephanie
08-25-2007, 10:52 AM

This is why our country is so devided and your little guys here are seeking More devision.

Yeah that will really make America strong , hold rallies to create HATE between Americans who dont buy your idiot policies which are destroying our military and making the Country more vulneralbe to terrorists tactics.

Okkkkkkkkkkk..
Every other group can protest(mexicans, muslims, etc, etc) and hold rallies against us in the United States..
But, if others do...We're creating HATE..

I've heard it all now...
Don't worry, you just go on living with your head in the clouds...
The rest of us, will see the REAL WORLD for you...:poke:

:salute:

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Where did I sya they couldnt protest?

Im just pointing out that what they feel worthy of gathering together to do is to Make sure Americans Hate ohter Americans.

How noble.

stephanie
08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Where did I sya they couldnt protest?

Im just pointing out that what they feel worthy of gathering together to do is to Make sure Americans Hate ohter Americans.

How noble.

That's life..
When you find that Utopia where hate, racism, bigotry doesn't exist..
Let us know..

If you don't believe there is Islamo-fascism happening...Then you haven't haven't been paying attention to what's happening around the world...

Gaffer
08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
That's life..
When you find that Utopia where hate, racism, bigotry doesn't exist..
Let us know..

If you don't believe there is Islamo-fascism happening...Then you haven't haven't been paying attention to what's happening around the world...

She could care less about islamo-facism. She's all about Bush hating. Hatred and bigotry is ok as long as its against Bush.

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Again with nothing to offer but insults based on nothing in reality Gaffer?

I Have said repetedly that one of the reasons I am against this stupid Iraq war is that it is causing Terror and our intelligence groups have said that themselves in studies.

Now do you really think our Own Intell people dont care about Terror?

I think you named yourself very well ,you are a great one for commiting Gaffs.

LiberalNation
08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Sure you can hold the rallies, no prob. Doesn't measn it wont result in creating more hate.

5stringJeff
08-25-2007, 01:15 PM

Actually, all of the "manufactured outrage" is over issues that predate Bush's presidency. For example, a book called Tenured Radicals (http://www.amazon.com/Tenured-Radicals-Revised-Corrupted-Education/dp/1566631955), written in 1998, talks all about how the Left has hijacked higher education in America. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are charges that have been leveled at the Right for much longer than 7 years. The name "Great Satan" is one given to America by radical Muslims. "Little Eichmanns" was a term coined by the infamous Ward Churchill (a tenured radical himself) to describe his fellow Americans.

None of which has anything to do with President Bush.

Yeah that will really make America strong , hold rallys to create HATE between Americans who dont buy your idiot policies which are destroying our military and making the Country more vulneralbe to terrorists tactics.

In America, we enjoy the freedom of speech and the freedom to assemble peacefully. Why do you oppose such things?

Gaffer
08-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Again with nothing to offer but insults based on nothing in reality Gaffer?

I Have said repetedly that one of the reasons I am against this stupid Iraq war is that it is causing Terror and our intelligence groups have said that themselves in studies.

Now do you really think our Own Intell people dont care about Terror?

I think you named yourself very well ,you are a great one for commiting Gaffs.

I offer facts based on what you type. Your first priority is Bush hatred. That's insulting only if its not true. Your posts point at it being very true.

The iraq war ended years ago. We presently have an occupation that has been on going.

Our intelligence service once said saddam had WMD's. They couldn't put two and two together concerning 9/11. They are despicable for taping phones and listening to terrorist plots. And now a couple of them with an agenda come out and say terrorists are growing in numbers because of iraq is the god's honest truth.

Iraq is, by bin ladens own words, a major front in the war. He's slipping people in as fast as he can recruit them. They are beefing up operations in Afghanistan too. It will continue to happen regardless of whether we are fighting them in iraq or anywhere else. The more successes he has the more that will flock to his banner. He wants to be the sunni version of the ayatollah. He's also stirring up things in pakistan. This isn't about iraq. It's about islam and a region of the world that is still in a stoneage mentality because of islam. A mentality that admires strength and will strike against weakness at every opportunity. America appears, because of the media, to be wavering. That's a sign of weakness and that is the reason for his recruiting increases. It has nothing to do with the fighting in iraq.

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I offer facts based on what you type. Your first priority is Bush hatred. That's insulting only if its not true. Your posts point at it being very true.LIES, you ignore all evidence I give you to prove my points

The iraq war ended years ago. We presently have an occupation that has been on going.No Shit

Our intelligence service once said saddam had WMD's.They couldn't put two and two together concerning 9/11.No Bush picked only the intell that fit his plan

They are despicable for taping phones and listening to terrorist plots. And now a couple of them with an agenda come out and say terrorists are growing in numbers because of iraq is the god's honest truth.The laws you speak of were designed and voted in by a republican congress and Bush

Iraq is, by bin ladens own words, a major front in the war. He's slipping people in as fast as he can recruit them.where is your documentation on this?

They are beefing up operations in Afghanistan too.Maybe we should have stayed in there and finished the job instaed of taking our eyes off the ball

It will continue to happen regardless of whether we are fighting them in iraq or anywhere else. The more successes he has the more that will flock to his banner. And our own intell says the Iraq war is helping him

He wants to be the sunni version of the ayatollah. He's also stirring up things in pakistan. This isn't about iraq. It's about islam and a region of the world that is still in a stoneage mentality because of islam. A mentality that admires strength and will strike against weakness at every opportunity. America appears, because of the media, to be wavering. That's a sign of weakness and that is the reason for his recruiting increases. It has nothing to do with the fighting in iraq.Bush is feeding their plan by making Iraq a cause for him to recruit our own intell says

diuretic
08-25-2007, 08:47 PM
You know, things in the US are becoming even more bizarre. It's almost as if Orwell had a time machine, zipped forward, then went back and wrote his book Nineteen Eighty-Four

From the OP:

The target of this ire is Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, and the sponsor is the David Horowitz Freedom Center. It will be held on more than 100 college campuses across the United States during the week of October 22-26, and will be the largest conservative student protest in American history.

Which made me think of:

Hate Week is an event in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, designed to increase the hatred for the current enemy of the Party, whichever of the two opposing superstates that may be. During one particular Hate Week, Oceania switched allies, though the disruption was minimal: the posters against the previous enemy were deemed to be "sabotage" of Hate Week conducted by Emmanuel Goldstein and his supporters, summarily torn down by the crowd, and quickly replaced with propaganda against the new enemy, thus demonstrating the ease with which the Party directs the hatred of its members. All members of Oceania must show appropriate enthusiasm during Hate Week as well as the Two Minutes Hate, ensuring that they are very against the opposing party and still very much allied with Big Brother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_week

gabosaurus
08-26-2007, 10:55 AM
More extreme right wing trash.

We can have Conservative Fascism Awareness Week as well.

stephanie
08-26-2007, 12:20 PM

Go ahead...What's stopping you??
We are called that every day by people like you, anyway..

:rolleyes::cow:

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Go ahead...What's stopping you??
We are called that every day by people like you, anyway..

:rolleyes::cow:

I get called all day long much worse names than this by conservitives.

stephanie
08-26-2007, 12:56 PM
I get called all day long much worse names than this by conservitives.

And your point is??:poke:

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I hear far more name calling on the right then left.

We get called traitors and the like for merely acting like Americans and questioning the actions out our president.

5stringJeff
08-26-2007, 01:45 PM

Ooh, ooh! Can we have Liberal Communism Awareness Week, too?

stephanie
08-26-2007, 01:46 PM
I hear far more name calling on the right then left.

We get called traitors and the like for merely acting like Americans and questioning the actions out our president.

If you think so..
I don't let people calling me names bother me a whole lot..
I know who I am, where I stand, and that is that..
my feelings are, you can't stop someone from calling you a name, so why worry about it..

Oh well...where IS THAT UTOPIA?:coffee:

gabosaurus
08-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Utopia is obviously where the Bridge To Nowhere leads you.

diuretic
08-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Must be a suburb of Anchorage, or Juneau or somewhere up there.

diuretic
08-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Ooh, ooh! Can we have Liberal Communism Awareness Week, too?

Well spotted :coffee:

stephanie
08-26-2007, 11:02 PM

ooooo. so witty....:cow:

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Actually, all of the "manufactured outrage" is over issues that predate Bush's presidency. For example, a book called Tenured Radicals (http://www.amazon.com/Tenured-Radicals-Revised-Corrupted-Education/dp/1566631955), written in 1998, talks all about how the Left has hijacked higher education in America. Racism, sexism, and homophobia are charges that have been leveled at the Right for much longer than 7 years. The name "Great Satan" is one given to America by radical Muslims. "Little Eichmanns" was a term coined by the infamous Ward Churchill (a tenured radical himself) to describe his fellow Americans.

None of which has anything to do with President Bush.

In America, we enjoy the freedom of speech and the freedom to assemble peacefully. Why do you oppose such things?

This is a great post by Jeff that I didn't want to get lost in the crowd.

Come one truthdoesn'tmatter address this.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Roger Kimball is a right wing blow hard why would I waste my time reading what some guy with nothing but propaganda has to say?

I have never asked you to read something from such a biased source what makes you think I should do so?

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Roger Kimball is a right wing blow hard why would I waste my time reading what some guy with nothing but propaganda has to say?

I have never asked you to read something from such a biased source what makes you think I should do so?

But you expect us to read the liberal propaganda you link too all the time.

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:46 PM

Your ignoring the fact that the issues were stated BEFORE BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

Just because the info comes from a source you don't like doesn't change anything.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Its not info its opinion.

Tell me what is his area of expertice?

Yurt
08-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Its not info its opinion.

Tell me what is his area of expertice?

What, that Islam wants to dominate the whole world? You consider that an opinion? You consider the fact that it is a fundamental belief of an evil sect that believes according to their scriptures that Islam will in FACT control the entire world before their stolen prophet "isa"/Jesus comes back to fight the dajjal/devil an opinion.

You are the type of person that has allowed this sick cult to ferment to the state it is today.

http://www.parida.com/img1/head-in-sand.jpg

gabosaurus
08-27-2007, 10:25 PM
It's always Clinton's fault, of course.
Strange that the Bush apologist piss and moan about "Islamo-Fascism" when they support one of the largest and most oppressive Islamic states in the Middle East -- Saudi Arabia. The country that funded 15 of the 19 alleged Sept. 11 hijackers. The country that harbors the largest terror network on earth.
Bandar Bush threatens the smaller nations in the region with extinction while bowing down to the House of Saud and doing all their bidding.
It's been six years of the same daisy chain -- Bush screws over the country while taking it up the wazoo from Islamic terrorists that he supports.