PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo's TV Add

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 02:59 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zng6I74L5QY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zng6I74L5QY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OCA
08-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Who gives a shit, he has zero chance of getting the nomination, in fact he'll drop out very early in the primaries due to a lack of funds.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Who gives a shit, he has zero chance of getting the nomination, in fact he'll drop out very early in the primaries due to a lack of funds.

Your wrong there. He has more money then most of the other candidates. He is also moving up in all of the polls.

OCA
08-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Your wrong there. He has more money then most of the other candidates. He is also moving up in all of the polls.

Shit, when will you learn? THE MEDIA wants Giuliani or McCain vs Hillary and will make sure that matchup happens.

Hillary will kick the shit out of whomever she faces, its going to be a landslide.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Shit, when will you learn? THE MEDIA wants Giuliani or McCain vs Hillary and will make sure that matchup happens.

Hillary will kick the shit out of whomever she faces, its going to be a landslide.

The hell she will. If anyone faced Hillary they would win. 50% of Democrats polled said they would never vote for her under any circumstances. If even for somereason she did, I think the Electorial College will step in like they did with Gore.

OCA
08-25-2007, 12:26 PM
The hell she will. If anyone faced Hillary they would win. 50% of Democrats polled said they would never vote for her under any circumstances. If even for somereason she did, I think the Electorial College will step in like they did with Gore.

Oh silly boy who believes polls LMFAO!

What they say now will be different than what they say in the voting booth.

And are you actually advocating that a person who legally wins an election should be denied office simply because you disagree with them?

You are a fucking joke and do not understand shit about politics or what the situation was in 2000,, shit you were still suckling on your momma's tits in 2000.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh silly boy who believes polls LMFAO!

What they say now will be different than what they say in the voting booth.

And are you actually advocating that a person who legally wins an election should be denied office simply because you disagree with them?

You are a fucking joke and do not understand shit about politics or what the situation was in 2000,, shit you were still suckling on your momma's tits in 2000.

Nope, I was working on President Bush's campaign thank you very much.

Yup, that's why we have the college.

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Nope, I was working on President Bush's campaign thank you very much.

Yup, that's why we have the college.

You are the stupidest motherfucker alive, you have zero clue about the electoral college or what happened in Florida 2000.

Electoral votes by state/federal district, for the elections of 2004 and 2008The United States Electoral College is a body of proxies which carries out the last (or in rare circumstances, second to last) step in the election of the President and Vice President of the United States. The election is indirect: with rare exceptions, electors vote for the winner of the plurality in their state or Congressional district. If a candidate receives a majority of votes in the Electoral College, he is elected (if not the election will be decided by the United States House of Representatives, which has only happened twice in American history). Each state has a number of electors equal to its Congressional delegation, that is, its House seats plus its Senate seats; House seats are apportioned by population, but each state has two Senate seats regardless of population. The federal district currently has three electors. There are 538 electors, making 270 electors a majority.

A narrow plurality in a state wins every elector (except in Maine and Nebraska), which allows a candidate to assemble 270 electoral votes with only narrow wins in the right states, even if the other candidate wins large majorities in the other states. This, together with the fact that the apportionment is only partially by population, allows candidates to win without a majority of the nationwide popular vote, which plays no formal role in the election. The Electoral College is controversial in the United States and there are several proposals to reform or replace it.

"A NARROW PLURALITY IN A STATE WINS EVERY ELECTOR"

A states electors will not give their electoral votes to a candidate based upon political views, its straight popular vote dumbass.

God are you stupid!

OCA
08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
*crickets chirping8

The silence is deafening from the Harry Reid lover on this, he knows he got fucking owned here.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 05:16 PM
*crickets chirping8

The silence is deafening from the Harry Reid lover on this, he knows he got fucking owned here.

Actually I didn't your just to stupid to realize reality and way to immature to even be in society, thats why you resort to petty shot on a message board.

OCA
08-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Actually I didn't your just to stupid to realize reality and way to immature to even be in society, thats why you resort to petty shot on a message board.

Sure, wouldn't want you to admit you got owned. What is reality? Is reality that you think if Hillary got enough electoral votes to be President that the electoral college would say "we don't like her, we'll give the electoral votes to someone else", is that your reality Nevada? Are you kidding all of us?

Ask anyone on this board if that is reality?

GODDAMN YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED MORON! READ UP ON THE AMERICAN ELECTION SYSTEM FOR CHRISSAKES BEFORE MAKING SUCH ASSININE STATEMENTS!

At least though I didn't come to a message board begging for attention............like you.

OCA
08-25-2007, 05:24 PM
At least I ain't no fucking welfare cheat either.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 05:26 PM
At least I ain't no fucking welfare cheat either.

If your friends realized how stupid you are they would trade you in for a pet monkey.

OCA
08-25-2007, 05:32 PM
If your friends realized how stupid you are they would trade you in for a pet monkey.

I see you don't dispute the welfare cheat fact, the way I see it you owe me approximately 2 grand and I will collect you fucking "siphon" of society.

Pale Rider
08-25-2007, 09:20 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zng6I74L5QY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zng6I74L5QY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I love this man, and he will be our next President. Stick a fork in him he's done McCain, and mister liberal in disguise Giuliani don't stand a snow balls chance in hell of making the Republican ticket. I predict Tancredo will either be President or Vice President on the ticket. However, he'll be on it.

nevadamedic
08-26-2007, 02:11 AM
I love this man, and he will be our next President. Stick a fork in him he's done McCain, and mister liberal in disguise Giuliani don't stand a snow balls chance in hell of making the Republican ticket. I predict Tancredo will either be President or Vice President on the ticket. However, he'll be on it.

We just found out that he will be at our protest! So will Duncan Hunter!