PDA

View Full Version : Sen Cruz Explains Democrat Temper Tantrum During Kavanaugh Hearings

FakeNewsSux
09-05-2018, 12:25 PM
https://youtu.be/v4EWd_u1nc4

LongTermGuy
09-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Seen that today...good stuff...

Noir
09-06-2018, 03:05 AM
It’s hard to keep up - do republicans like Cruz again?

jimnyc
09-06-2018, 08:55 AM

Does pointing out the appropriate and well written words of someone mean you 'like them'? I liked some things that Obama spoke of during his term, not much, but some, and I sure didn't like him.

At any rate, what does liking him have to do with the thread or subject? Or just trying to play a lame gotcha of games instead?

STTAB
09-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Does pointing out the appropriate and well written words of someone mean you 'like them'? I liked some things that Obama spoke of during his term, not much, but some, and I sure didn't like him.

At any rate, what does liking him have to do with the thread or subject? Or just trying to play a lame gotcha of games instead?

It's simply amazing how many people are suddenly incapable of nuanced thoughts. I like Trump, but I occasionally criticize him when I feel he deserves it means I'm a Never Trumper. You just posted an example of something Cruz said that you agree with, must mean you love Cruz. We criticize John McCain for his actions as a Senator, that means don't respect his military service, etc etc.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-06-2018, 02:58 PM
It's simply amazing how many people are suddenly incapable of nuanced thoughts. I like Trump, but I occasionally criticize him when I feel he deserves it means I'm a Never Trumper. You just posted an example of something Cruz said that you agree with, must mean you love Cruz. We criticize John McCain for his actions as a Senator, that means don't respect his military service, etc etc.
It's not amazing, bro... it's one of the stupid little games liberals like to play.

Abbey Marie
09-07-2018, 08:50 AM

Are you more snarky this time around, or did I just forget? ;)

Gunny
09-07-2018, 02:15 PM
It’s hard to keep up - do republicans like Cruz again?What is with you "cult of personality" people? Who cares who said it? The substance of the statement is correct.

Noir
09-08-2018, 04:57 AM
This is the first time in a long time I’ve seen Cruz be mentioned, and it didn’t come with the descriptor “snivelling” so was just looking to check in on the pulse with that. Talk about running with it.

Elessar
09-08-2018, 09:08 AM
This is the first time in a long time I’ve seen Cruz be mentioned, and it didn’t come with the descriptor “snivelling” so was just looking to check in on the pulse with that. Talk about running with it.

Then why don't you drop the 'high and mighty' liberal millennial attitude and speak
more plainly, leaving the spoiled brat persona at the entry?

You might be better accepted as an adult.

Gunny
09-08-2018, 10:35 AM
I don't like Cruz when he starts acting like a NeoCon; which, he has done in the past and I was quick to get in his ass about it. What Noir and some others fail to grasp is if I disagree with ONE THING, at the time, it doesn't mean I automatically go into "I hate that person forever and ever" mode and am ready to tie a hangman's noose around his/her neck. It means what I stated: I disagree with that person at that time.

If I in turn agree with that same person, I say so. I even agreed with something Obama did once and posted as much. I don't remember what it was. Just that I agreed with what he did once.

All too often the issues are lost to assassinating the messenger anymore.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-08-2018, 02:08 PM
I don't like Cruz when he starts acting like a NeoCon; which, he has done in the past and I was quick to get in his ass about it. What Noir and some others fail to grasp is if I disagree with ONE THING, at the time, it doesn't mean I automatically go into "I hate that person forever and ever" mode and am ready to tie a hangman's noose around his/her neck. It means what I stated: I disagree with that person at that time.

If I in turn agree with that same person, I say so. I even agreed with something Obama did once and posted as much. I don't remember what it was. Just that I agreed with what he did once.

All too often the issues are lost to assassinating the messenger anymore.
Cruz was my first choice for prez. I still like him but more than likely if he runs again in 2020, I'm going to stick with Trump. He's doing a dang good job so far, he'd have to screw up on an epic scale at this point to lose my support. I just think it's a good idea to give a president a second term if he's done a good job on his first, that way we don't have that huge transition, new people, transfer of power and all that, he can just hit the ground running and keep up the good work. No on the job training required for a new president.

I think Noir is just your typical, garden variety little leftist pin head. Thinks he's superior to everyone else and can't help being an egotistical little twit. I'd like to see him sit in one of the bars around here with all the local farmers and such that all seem to be large, when they've gotten half liquored up and things are getting loud and then have him run his mouth and act like he does here... I don't think he'd last long... :thumb:

One of my buddies we call "Sticks" is probably 6' 8", 375-400 lbs, Marine veteran, never seen anyone talk shit to him. He always gives me shit for drinking that "piss water," Pabst... lol... but he's joking. Actually a dang good guy.