PDA

View Full Version : Staring Into the Abyss of S-T-U-P-I-D

Gunny
09-06-2018, 11:39 AM
aka listening to Feinstein, Durbin, Graham and Leahy all morning. :bang3:

I feel a LOT dumber than when I turned on the tube. My 16 months old grandson is makes more sense and all he does is chatter. I have taught him "together - apart" (blocks) which puts him a step up on these yay-hoos. Leahy might be able to get it, but the rest? Not a chance.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-06-2018, 12:52 PM
I haven't watched even a minute of it. Couldn't take it. Can't stand to watch democrats pulling their shit for very long, it just ruins my day.

FakeNewsSux
09-06-2018, 01:17 PM
I haven't watched even a minute of it. Couldn't take it. Can't stand to watch democrats pulling their shit for very long, it just ruins my day.

There is no need for you to watch any of the Demo-lition on a national scale since you have already witnessed it on a local scale back in 2011. The Dems (Organizing for Action) field tested all this obstructionist bullshit in Madison during the Act 10 debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYghrG7iOWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XlUsoM4ruQ

High_Plains_Drifter
09-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Yep... I remember that... and the democraps all fled to Chicago instead of staying and doing their job.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. That should be on BILLBOARDS all over America.

Gunny
09-06-2018, 09:00 PM
I haven't watched even a minute of it. Couldn't take it. Can't stand to watch democrats pulling their shit for very long, it just ruins my day.I'm babysitting. Downstairs (meaning not in MY room -- their TV). My other options are HBO, Cinemax, SHowtime and STARZ all of which have the same lineup as TMC, TBS, AMC, and TNT.

These clowns are making Kavanaugh look like he's Thomas Jefferson and wrote the Constitution they're so dumb. And I can't believe the timed leftwingtards who start wailing like little bitches every time Kavanaugh starts to speak. Obviously rehearsed and staged outbursts.

Now we get three days of "witnesses". Where's Anita Hill when they need her?:rolleyes: