PDA

View Full Version : One of the most Honest speech's I've heard in years. Senator Sasse

aboutime
09-07-2018, 05:15 PM
If you really want to know what is taking place in Congress....Listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJK2JveCAbI

Gunny
09-07-2018, 07:31 PM
That was damned good. Wait for him to be trashed by the media as soon as possible.

aboutime
09-07-2018, 07:33 PM
That was damned good. Wait for him to be trashed by the media as soon as possible.

Sasse is stronger, more intelligent, and he knows..Not even Nancy Pelosi can change the truth!

Gunny
09-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Sasse is stronger, more intelligent, and he knows..Not even Nancy Pelosi can change the truth!What I have noticed during this confirmation process is the Republicans have allowed the Democrats to make fools of themselves, and acknowledged it as if they expected nothing else. Which just makes the Dems look all the more foolish with their little 3-ring circus.

I honestly have a hard time grasping that anyone could support these Demo-twats, much less believe them. It's like supporting 3rd graders to chair the student council in a high school.

Elessar
09-07-2018, 09:49 PM

That is accurate and inevitable!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2018, 09:06 AM
O man, the dems/libs/leftists,media and their other allied vermin will seek to totally obliterate this guy!
He spoke so much truth that they have no other option- since he was primarily speaking to them and their corruption and antics(and those ffing maggots know it).
No other entities on earth currently is harming his nation more than is the dem party and its third arm -the mainstream media...
Both those entities engage in open treason daily and with utter disregard of any that see that truth about them.
That total disregard comes from having the certified and massive protection they get as being a part of the globalists..
These people are traitors-- just that damn simple.. Traitors that know the population of this nation has been so divided , so dumb down
that they can not only get away with it but they can and will be both praised and rewarded for doing so.
And that my friends, is why it is very likely this nation will fall, in less than 40 years, IMHO.
Perhaps even less than 20... Think not, Rome thought not too. So did every previous empire in history. Sad but true.--Tyr

Gunny
09-08-2018, 10:29 AM
O man, the dems/libs/leftists,media and their other allied vermin will seek to totally obliterate this guy!
He spoke so much truth that they have no other option- since he was primarily speaking to them and their corruption and antics(and those ffing maggots know it).
No other entities on earth currently is harming his nation more than is the dem party and its third arm -the mainstream media...
Both those entities engage in open treason daily and with utter disregard of any that see that truth about them.
That total disregard comes from having the certified and massive protection they get as being a part of the globalists..
These people are traitors-- just that damn simple.. Traitors that know the population of this nation has been so divided , so dumb down
that they can not only get away with it but they can and will be both praised and rewarded for doing so.
And that my friends, is why it is very likely this nation will fall, in less than 40 years, IMHO.
Perhaps even less than 20... Think not, Rome thought not too. So did every previous empire in history. Sad but true.--TyrHe probably colluded with the Russians or Klan in preparing his statement.:laugh:

Definitely was a spot-on spanking. I did not however see that as aimed solely at the Dem-bulbs. Some NeoCons should be wincing at every word as well. The hold-over, "Contract with America" Republicans from the 90s are about as bad as the Dems in shoveling their responsibility downhill.

aboutime
09-08-2018, 11:58 AM
He probably colluded with the Russians or Klan in preparing his statement.:laugh:

Definitely was a spot-on spanking. I did not however see that as aimed solely at the Dem-bulbs. Some NeoCons should be wincing at every word as well. The hold-over, "Contract with America" Republicans from the 90s are about as bad as the Dems in shoveling their responsibility downhill.

I loved the way he used the 6th Grade Analogy...keeping it simple for the Dumbest of the Dumb who will attack him for daring to use TRUTH, and HONESTY that way!

Gunny
09-08-2018, 12:04 PM
I loved the way he used the 6th Grade Analogy...keeping it simple for the Dumbest of the Dumb who will attack him for daring to use TRUTH, and HONESTY that way!
Yeah, but I think 6th grade was talking over their heads. Do they even teach government in school anymore? Based on what I have seen lately, I would assume not if having to choose.

aboutime
09-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Yeah, but I think 6th grade was talking over their heads. Do they even teach government in school anymore? Based on what I have seen lately, I would assume not if having to choose.

Just from speaking to two of my oldest grandkids. They are now afraid to say anything, or ask any questions of the teachers in many cases. Sad thing is. The Good teachers have to put up with the School Board PC crap too! If they want to keep their jobs, or tenure...bending over backwards is the New Liberal way of NOT MAKING WAVES...that might offend somebody, and make them cry because 'It's not fair to tell us the truth about History!"

Gunny
09-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Just from speaking to two of my oldest grandkids. They are now afraid to say anything, or ask any questions of the teachers in many cases. Sad thing is. The Good teachers have to put up with the School Board PC crap too! If they want to keep their jobs, or tenure...bending over backwards is the New Liberal way of NOT MAKING WAVES...that might offend somebody, and make them cry because 'It's not fair to tell us the truth about History!"

Here's "history" according to my granddaughter, and the SIL's 15 years old son:

Texas History according to the 10 years old granddaughter: "When the Pilgrim's landed at Plymouth Rock ....." :rolleyes:

World history according to 15 years old: The English and Germans were in this war "back when" over this gold .... (was some movie about a WWI U-boat). I made the mistake of asking what it was about.

My guess is US government concerns if you don't like the decision, find a safe space. Even if you have no idea why you don't like the decision :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
09-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Makes me wonder what the Sec of Ed is doing? Is Devos asleep at the wheel like Sessions is?

Two words... HOME SCHOOL.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2018, 03:32 PM

I tell my son the correct history and instruct him to repeat it verbally or in writing at school when its required as an assignment.
I also told Justin, if they ever do you wrong for speaking or writing truth- true history--I will come to that school and stop that injustice, if necessary go get an attorney to do so.
So far --no problem...--Tyr

pete311
09-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Yes he speaks the truth

GOP Sen. Ben Sasse: 'Too much drama' coming out of 'reality-show' presidency
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sasse-too-much-drama-coming-out-reality-show-presidency-n907881

Gunny
09-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Yes he speaks the truth

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sasse-too-much-drama-coming-out-reality-show-presidency-n907881That's really special, Pete. What does his opinion of Trump have to do with the US Government class spanking he laid on the leftoids in the Senate?

Oh yeah. Nothing :rolleyes:

FakeNewsSux
09-09-2018, 06:53 PM
Yes he speaks the truth

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sasse-too-much-drama-coming-out-reality-show-presidency-n907881

No wonder Pete gets a thrill up his leg from Sen. Sasse, he speaks his language:

On CNN, Ben Sasse Embraces Democrats’ Anti-Free Speech Messaging

Ben Sasse is a once capable activist who today does nothing more than sit in the comfort of his ruby red Senate seat poll-testing when it is and isn’t okay to attack President Trump.
He is to the pro-Liberty movement what Jake Tapper is (https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/09/05/resistance-jake-tapper-humiliates-himself-after-anonymous-nyt-op-ed/) to impartial journalism: A paper-thin cutout of what something is supposed to be, bolstered exclusively by positive reviews from other paper-thin cutouts of what that thing is supposed to be.
And today, Sasse yet again proved that his commitment to limited government will remain stymied by his commitment to the swamp (https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/08/21/the-media-tries-define-the-swamp-despite-epitomizing-it/).

https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/09/09/on-cnn-ben-sasse-embraces-democrats-anti-free-speech-messaging/

Gunny
09-09-2018, 09:50 PM
No wonder Pete gets a thrill up his leg from Sen. Sasse, he speaks his language:

On CNN, Ben Sasse Embraces Democrats’ Anti-Free Speech Messaging

Ben Sasse is a once capable activist who today does nothing more than sit in the comfort of his ruby red Senate seat poll-testing when it is and isn’t okay to attack President Trump.
He is to the pro-Liberty movement what Jake Tapper is (https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/09/05/resistance-jake-tapper-humiliates-himself-after-anonymous-nyt-op-ed/) to impartial journalism: A paper-thin cutout of what something is supposed to be, bolstered exclusively by positive reviews from other paper-thin cutouts of what that thing is supposed to be.
And today, Sasse yet again proved that his commitment to limited government will remain stymied by his commitment to the swamp (https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/08/21/the-media-tries-define-the-swamp-despite-epitomizing-it/).

https://lovebreedsaccountability.com/2018/09/09/on-cnn-ben-sasse-embraces-democrats-anti-free-speech-messaging/

Pete's just trying to stir up shit and take eyes off the ball. I'll say the same thing about Sasse I said about Cruz in the other thread where Noir tried the same deflection tactic. I KNOW who Cruz is. He's a Senator from my state who needs my vote most ricky-tick. When I disagree with him, I say so. I agreed with his statement about this confirmation hearing. There's no more to it than that. That's the topic.

I don't know Sasse from a hill of beans. I agree completely with his statement concerning the three branches of government and Congress pushing its responsibilities off on the other branches, or onto alphabet agencies and not doing its job. There's no more to it than that. THAT is the topic.

Seems our board lefties have nothing to offer in rebuttal but deflections to personal attacks. That's called having no game where I come from.