PDA

View Full Version : And These LUNATIC DEMOCRAPS Want To Remove President Trump For Being MENTALLY ILL?

High_Plains_Drifter
09-08-2018, 01:53 PM
This is who your modern day radical unhinged hysterical ass clown democraps are. These people actually have the gall to suggest President Trump should be REMOVED FROM OFFICE for being MENTALLY ILL? You have GOT to be JOKING! And do they actually think this HELPS their cause? Do they really believe this kind of ASS CLOWN DUMBFUCKERY is going to WIN PEOPLE OVER? THIS is WHY Trump won. Good God almighty... THIS is why I keep repeating, democrats are the party of TRASH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCJs0HSxu0

FakeNewsSux
09-08-2018, 02:31 PM
This is who your modern day radical unhinged hysterical ass clown democraps are. These people actually have the gall to suggest President Trump should be REMOVED FROM OFFICE for being MENTALLY ILL? You have GOT to be JOKING! And do they actually think this HELPS their cause? Do they really believe this kind of ASS CLOWN DUMBFUCKERY is going to WIN PEOPLE OVER? THIS is WHY Trump won. Good God almighty... THIS is why I keep repeating, democrats are the party of TRASH.

I'm sure that the DNC or Organizing for Action or whoever the paymasters are for these "protesters" could get a higher class of loudmouth if they would just be woke enough to to pay a living wage. Nice to see their diversity antenna up though with the white guy in the shirt and tie, the 300 lb tatted up mama and the old white lady in the wheelchair.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-08-2018, 02:40 PM
I'm sure that the DNC or Organizing for Action or whoever the paymasters are for these "protesters" could get a higher class of loudmouth if they would just be woke enough to to pay a living wage. Nice to see their diversity antenna up though with the white guy in the shirt and tie, the 300 lb tatted up mama and the old white lady in the wheelchair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MyPfKcjmZw

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2018, 03:27 PM
They have eye witness proof those people were paid to protest- thus its not a free speech issue.
Each one of those paid protesters should receive not less than 7 years in prison with no possibility of parole(as in early release)., IMHO..
I also think most of them should have the ffing living hell beat out of them for justice and good measure.
This is the dem party, its tactics and its allies in all the ffing glorious corruption at work. I hate these vermin..-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
09-08-2018, 03:46 PM
They have eye witness proof those people were paid to protest- thus its not a free speech issue.
Each one of those paid protesters should receive not less than 7 years in prison with no possibility of parole(as in early release)., IMHO..
I also think most of them should have the ffing living hell beat out of them for justice and good measure.
This is the dem party, its tactics and its allies in all the ffing glorious corruption at work. I hate these vermin..-Tyr
I think that steaming pile of dog shit Soros should be ARRESTED for SEDITION. I just can't figure out WHY no one ever mentions taking action against that fucking rat prick.