PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Abbey Marie
09-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Sometimes, people make me want to puke.

Video of the collapse and robbery at link.

AUBURN, Wash. --
Human decency took a back seat in Auburn, Washington on Saturday when a man and two teens left a clerk suffering a heart attack to die, but not before helping themselves to the cash in the till and several other items in the store, police said.

"It just blows my mind. It breaks our hearts," store manager Angela Sharapova told KOMO (https://komonews.com/news/local/teens-rob-auburn-store-after-clerk-collapses-from-medical-event-left-clerk-to-die). "We can't believe that this happened."

It was just after 5:30 p.m. when a man and two teen boys went into a Shell station on Auburn Way South. One of the teens grabbed a pepperoni stick and began to eat it, then grabbed a second one and handed to the other teen. As the man went to pay for an item, the clerk apparently tried to charge him for the two pepperoni sticks and an argument ensued, police said.

One of the teens gave the clerk $1 at which point the clerk became upset and went up to the teens to talk to them. After talking with the boys, the clerk turns around and then collapses to the floor from an apparent medical issue.

"He was saying 'This is wrong and you have to pay for it.' And at this point, he stepped back to behind the counter and that's when he collapsed," Sharapova said.

But instead of calling for help, the teen takes the $1 bill back then they all three leave the store, but the two teens return a couple of times to steal cigarettes and take money from the cash register, police said, all the while ignoring the unconscious clerk on the ground. Sharapova says the teens made off with $178.

"Going in and out three times. While he's on the floor in agony," Sharapova said.
Three minutes passed until another customer arrived and discovered the clerk on the ground.

"He asked the people that were outside at the pump to call 911; he rushed back inside and started performing CPR on the (clerk)," Sharapova said. "I don't know who these people are, but they are the true angels."

The clerk was taken to an Auburn hospital where he is still alive, but on life support.

"It just breaks our hearts," Sharapova said. "Now this guy is fighting for his life. He has three little children. He has a stay-at-home wife. We just pray to God that he makes it."

https://6abc.com/teens-rob-store-after-clerk-collapses-from-heart-attack-police-say/4214716/

jimnyc
09-11-2018, 07:38 PM
More pure scum. I watched the video. How do you take the money back out of his hand, and hop over the counter several times to steal things? Knowing that the guy is obviously having some sort of event that caused him to collapse and require CPR and still ended up in the ICU. These thug scumbags were going to let him die, over $1 and some smokes. :rolleyes:

Also reading elsewhere, and this is sad:

Sharapova said the clerk, who has worked for her for about 3 years, has a wife and 3 children, including an 8-month-old boy.

But the good news, I just saw this:

Auburn Police ID suspects who stole from store while clerk suffered medical emergency

AUBURN, Wash. -- The teens who walked in and out of a convenience store multiple times to steal money and items while a store clerk was passed out and suffering from a medical emergency have been identified, Auburn Police said.

Police said they have also identified the adult who was in the store when the clerk first fell to the ground and failed to call 911.

The clerk is in critical condition and in a medically induced coma after the caught-on-camera incident, which happened at about 5:40 p.m. on Saturday at the Shell station on Auburn Way S.

The video shows one of the teenagers grabbed a pepperoni stick and began eating it soon after walking in, then he grabbed another and gave it to the other teen.

Rest - https://q13fox.com/2018/09/11/auburn-police-id-suspects-who-stole-from-store-while-clerk-suffered-medical-emergency/

Gunny
09-11-2018, 08:39 PM
I keep telling you there are just some people that don't deserve to live. Case in point.

Abbey Marie
09-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Jim, if you can embed the video, that would be great. I couldn’t seem to get this one to work. jimnyc

High_Plains_Drifter
09-12-2018, 10:08 AM
I won't make the obvious comment... although I bet most will be thinking it.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Hmmm... posted twice... odd... can't delete it either.

Noir
09-12-2018, 10:50 AM
As far as stories go, that’s a pretty damn awful one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2018, 03:31 PM
I won't make the obvious comment... although I bet most will be thinking it.

Yes, we that were not brainwashed into the PC culture think it and are right about it, too.
We think it because we lived over 5/6 decades seeing it..
And decided we would believe our own eyes rather that pc/liberal/dem created, promoted and infecting lies..
Strange how that works and jives with reality too.. Tyr

jimnyc
09-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Jim, if you can embed the video, that would be great. I couldn’t seem to get this one to work. jimnyc

Sorry, late to the show! The embed code is an "Iframe" and for security reasons it's disabled on our site. Lemme see if I can find an alternative...

Ok, see if this is cool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQy3RobT5MY

Abbey Marie
09-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Yes, thanks!