PDA

View Full Version : Speaking Congress and the Budget

Gunny
09-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Does anyone besides me realize we are about to roll over the FY18 budget into FY99? I don't recall in my lifetime a budget being rolled over. An entire year unpaid for and what is Congress doing? Nothing I am aware of. I'm sure Congressional Dems are planning to obstruct Trump no matter what, but what are Jellyfish Spine Ryan and his crew doing?

Oh yeah. He's opting out at the midterms so who gives a flip, right?:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
09-13-2018, 08:40 AM
Does anyone besides me realize we are about to roll over the FY18 budget into FY99? I don't recall in my lifetime a budget being rolled over. An entire year unpaid for and what is Congress doing? Nothing I am aware of. I'm sure Congressional Dems are planning to obstruct Trump no matter what, but what are Jellyfish Spine Ryan and his crew doing?

Oh yeah. He's opting out at the midterms so who gives a flip, right?:rolleyes:
If they had a budget, then they couldn't spend like drunken sailors.

I apologize to drunken sailors.

Gunny
09-13-2018, 09:29 PM
If they had a budget, then they couldn't spend like drunken sailors.

I apologize to drunken sailors.Drunken Sailors like to buy the next round, so .....

I don't see a happy ending with this budget crap. We KNOW what the Dems are waiting for. A miracle that puts them back in control of Congress. Why are the Republicans sitting on it? BY LAW Congress must pass a budget. We don't have one for this year and it's almost next year.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-14-2018, 08:09 AM
Drunken Sailors like to buy the next round, so .....

I don't see a happy ending with this budget crap. We KNOW what the Dems are waiting for. A miracle that puts them back in control of Congress. Why are the Republicans sitting on it? BY LAW Congress must pass a budget. We don't have one for this year and it's almost next year.
From what we've been witnessing since Trump got elected, LAWS don't mean SHIT in Washington.

I still believe we need a Convention of States. I think that's the only way we'll be able to put a dent in the culture of rampant corruption in Washington.