PDA

View Full Version : Come on Pete!

Elessar
09-16-2018, 06:16 PM
Give us your condemnation of the military as reflected in
the 'spanking' thread.

Yes, this is a very rare call-out by me.

Put your cards on the table or marbles in the ring, Pete!

Play with me, if you have the guts! Waiting!

Elessar
09-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Just as I fugured...

Too much liberal pussy to man up!

aboutime
09-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Just as I fugured...

Too much liberal pussy to man up!

Remember. petey is part of the Obama crowd that called Active, Reserve, and Retired Military veterans "HOME GROWN TERRORISTS!"
Liberals ALWAYS pretend to apologize....AFTER they intentionally say what they REALLY MEAN.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/16/napolitano.apology/

Petey's symbol of pride here....https://previews.123rf.com/images/roboriginal/roboriginal1505/roboriginal150500273/39802434-arm-and-hand-of-person-hiding-behind-tree-holding-white-flag-cloth-or-handkerchief-as-sign-for-peace.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW3w3MpBD8

pete311
09-16-2018, 09:22 PM
This is international news? You guys are weird.

Elessar
09-16-2018, 10:40 PM

Weird? You are a genuine COWARD!

You run your mouth and cannot own up to the fact you are a never-serving
pussy that thinks he is God's Gift.

Cut down military members? Then run and hide?
Face us you lily-livered joke of a 'man'!

Drummond
09-17-2018, 07:55 AM

That's the best you can do ?

Well, Pete, look at it this way. I'm not from America at all, but thousands of miles away, on a different continent entirely. It'll be international news to ME, if you take on Elessar's challenge, rather than run from it.

Throwing my three pennyworth's contribution in to the mix .. I think that any lack of appreciation of your military is despicable in the extreme. These are people who commit to, if need be, fight for your means to live in comfort and security, in a world which houses forces deeply hostile to you, and your way of life.

Your military has within it people who'll give their lives for their country, and the values they hold dear to. Disrespect is the very LAST thing you should EVER show them.

So, if you've the guts to, Pete, and if your opinion hasn't changed .. don't run from Elessar's challenge.

pete311
09-17-2018, 08:59 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. What challenge? Is this like a boxing match? You guys need to reread this thread and see how much confusing nonsense there is.

Drummond
09-17-2018, 09:47 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. What challenge? Is this like a boxing match? You guys need to reread this thread and see how much confusing nonsense there is.

The 'confusing nonsense' is, thus far, what you're now offering us, Pete.

Go back to the first post of this thread. Suddenly re-acquire the ability to read (you've lost that ability, which is why you are confused ?) .. and see for yourself what challenge is there.

Here, let me help:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?64110-Come-on-Pete!&p=917482#post917482

You previously posted:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?64093-Local-school-reinstates-paddle-policy&p=917473#post917473

This is a problem with people in the military. They think violence is a solution to everything.

Clear, now ?

Elessar
09-17-2018, 10:28 AM

What is confusing? I DARED You to take on us Vets, and you pussy out.

You have an alligator mouth and a canary ass.

No, I will not put you on ignore, but will laugh at you and challenge you
every time you open your liberal coward pie hole.

Fucking worthless!

pete311
09-17-2018, 12:32 PM
What is confusing? I DARED You to take on us Vets, and you pussy out.

You have an alligator mouth and a canary ass.

No, I will not put you on ignore, but will laugh at you and challenge you
every time you open your liberal coward pie hole.

Fucking worthless!

Take on? What does that even mean. More violence?

Elessar
09-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Take on? What does that even mean. More violence?

Continue to be a sniveling argumentative swine of a man.

My challenge was to YOU to demonstrate just HOW Military are classic abusers of children.

You have not put up one point yet, but keep running your mouth as if you are important.

I'll tell you the worst, and it ain't military. Blacks! Inner city most especially.

http://victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/other-projects/youth-initiative/interventions-for-black-children's-exposure-to-violence/black-children-exposed-to-violence

Military approach to the subject: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/-/how-to-report-child-abuse-as-a-member-of-the-military?inheritRedirect=true

We Will Get canned! Don't see that with the Black behavior.

So ample up to me and the rest of the Vets here and try to preach you narrow-minded
cowardly liberal opinion.

pete311
09-17-2018, 04:46 PM
Continue to be a sniveling argumentative swine of a man.

My challenge was to YOU to demonstrate just HOW Military are classic abusers of children.

You have not put up one point yet, but keep running your mouth as if you are important.

I'll tell you the worst, and it ain't military. Blacks! Inner city most especially.

http://victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/other-projects/youth-initiative/interventions-for-black-children's-exposure-to-violence/black-children-exposed-to-violence

Military approach to the subject: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/-/how-to-report-child-abuse-as-a-member-of-the-military?inheritRedirect=true

We Will Get canned! Don't see that with the Black behavior.

So ample up to me and the rest of the Vets here and try to preach you narrow-minded
cowardly liberal opinion.

I said vets often think violence is a solution to everything. That is my observational perception here.

Elessar
09-17-2018, 05:02 PM
I said vets often think violence is a solution to everything. That is my observational perception here.

Your perception is flawed and you are a liar....having stated that military persons
are the ones to use violence on children.

My worst cases were when parents neglected a child, that drowned.They did
not watch the child. I was also a lifeguard for 20 years, Pete, and saw how
patents 'watched' the kids on the beach or the pool. I pulled out many, alive.

Many times military, Coasties especially, rescue a child and hold them close.

Have YOU ever done it? Don't give me your shit! I challenged you, now face up!

aboutime
09-17-2018, 06:35 PM
We should all just leave him alone. He can't help that he failed his latest IQ test, and the docs turned him down for that Lobotomy to correct his Bowels!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
09-17-2018, 07:01 PM
We should all just leave him alone. He can't help that he failed his latest IQ test, and the docs turned him down for that Lobotomy to correct his Bowels!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Screw that! I am going to rub his face in it until, Jim, Abbey, NT, Kathie, or Gunny tell me to stop!
I will not tolerate such arrogance and disrespect.

Drummond
09-17-2018, 07:46 PM

Tempting, isn't it ?

There's the point that the likes of Pete are too determined to see things their way, to ever rethink a thing. They're thoroughly brainwashed.

Even so ... on balance, Elessar's right. WHY allow Pete full rein to disrespect - of all people - the military services, manned by people who'd give their lives to help people such as Pete sleep soundly in their beds, safe and secure ?

Pete is dedicated to an ideology which, if it achieved all its practitioners wanted, would bring America to its knees as a leading world power. Its very foundling values would be corrupted.

No. Pete should be tackled. I'll continue to take him on myself. Hell, it's not even a difficult task ....

aboutime
09-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Tempting, isn't it ?

There's the point that the likes of Pete are too determined to see things their way, to ever rethink a thing. They're thoroughly brainwashed.

Even so ... on balance, Elessar's right. WHY allow Pete full rein to disrespect - of all people - the military services, manned by people who'd give their lives to help people such as Pete sleep soundly in their beds, safe and secure ?

Pete is dedicated to an ideology which, if it achieved all its practitioners wanted, would bring America to its knees as a leading world power. Its very foundling values would be corrupted.

No. Pete should be tackled. I'll continue to take him on myself. Hell, it's not even a difficult task ....

It's more fun watching people like pete...unknowingly, make complete fools of themselves. while they are convinced HOW SMART, and CRAFTY they are (not) with words.

Gunny
09-17-2018, 09:07 PM
I said vets often think violence is a solution to everything. That is my observational perception here.You're dumb and uneducated, as usual. Vets do not believe violence is the solution to everything. CIVILIANS do. We don't START wars nimrod. We fight them.

But when talking time's done, violence DOES end any more hot air from gasbags like you.

aboutime
09-17-2018, 09:31 PM
You're dumb and uneducated, as usual. Vets do not believe violence is the solution to everything. CIVILIANS do. We don't START wars nimrod. We fight them.

But when talking time's done, violence DOES end any more hot air from gasbags like you.

Civilians who talk out of their butt, have no idea what American Servicemen, and Women feel about war.

Most Americans have never climbed on a plane, or boarded a ship, bound for Fighting, and the uncertainty of whether coming home to family can mean one, of two things.
In Person, or in a Silver casket.

Those of us veterans who have served during wartime, away from home all know. Nothing is more frightening than knowing your life hangs in the balance, or in the hands of someone else.
So, to all of the literally IGNORANT who are convinced WE in the military love violence.
You need to volunteer...RIGHT NOW. Show your fellow Dumb Americans, like yourself. How dumb you really are as you raise your hand, and SWEAR to defend your own country.

Drummond
09-17-2018, 09:57 PM
It's more fun watching people like pete...unknowingly, make complete fools of themselves. while they are convinced HOW SMART, and CRAFTY they are (not) with words.

Perhaps, Aboutime. But if my country teaches me anything, it is that there are other fools who'll be foolish enough to listen. Those fools have votes, and with enough of them, the power to bring about destructive changes.

The likes of Pete will never realise the truth about their beliefs, they're too delusional. However .. combat their rubbish with commonsense and higher, more noble standards .. and their efforts to convince anybody else are countered.

Their rot, ignorance, sheer subversiveness, doesn't deserve to go unchallenged in any case. There is justice involved in meeting the challenge they choose to pose. You hold dear to that which you value .. and if not, then, what's the point ?

aboutime
09-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Perhaps, Aboutime. But if my country teaches me anything, it is that there are other fools who'll be foolish enough to listen. Those fools have votes, and with enough of them, the power to bring about destructive changes.

The likes of Pete will never realise the truth about their beliefs, they're too delusional. However .. combat their rubbish with commonsense and higher, more noble standards .. and their efforts to convince anybody else are countered.

Their rot, ignorance, sheer subversiveness, doesn't deserve to go unchallenged in any case. There is justice involved in meeting the challenge they choose to pose. You hold dear to that which you value .. and if not, then, what's the point ?

If only they honestly understood how Disheartening, and Sad, such people make people like me feel. I, like millions of other veterans have spent most of our lives serving our nation to protect the Dumbest, and Ignorant as much as the Learned, and Smart. And I can't speak for other veterans, but I can't tell you how many times I have asked myself..."Was it really worth giving up half of my life?" "Were all of those days, months, and years just spent for less than what we Swore to Defend, and Protect?
I know, that's a terribly negative way to look at it. But, with the way our societies are being degraded daily, by selfishness, hatred, and literal stupidity. What else can I think???

Elessar
09-18-2018, 12:22 AM
You're dumb and uneducated, as usual. Vets do not believe violence is the solution to everything. CIVILIANS do. We don't START wars nimrod. We fight them.

Simple word, Gunny.....THANKS!

Elessar
09-18-2018, 12:36 AM
Tempting, isn't it ?

I WILL tackle! Open field take down which is simple.

PETE....got the guts? I am a former college linebacker 6'00 215 33 inch waist, and 44 chest.
18 inch upper arms and 19 inch lower arms. Got the guts?

Drummond
09-18-2018, 06:52 AM
If only they honestly understood how Disheartening, and Sad, such people make people like me feel. I, like millions of other veterans have spent most of our lives serving our nation to protect the Dumbest, and Ignorant as much as the Learned, and Smart. And I can't speak for other veterans, but I can't tell you how many times I have asked myself..."Was it really worth giving up half of my life?" "Were all of those days, months, and years just spent for less than what we Swore to Defend, and Protect?
I know, that's a terribly negative way to look at it. But, with the way our societies are being degraded daily, by selfishness, hatred, and literal stupidity. What else can I think???

I understand, and greatly sympathise. In fact, I'm not sure I have adequate words to answer you with. To have done so much, given so much, only to have ignorant, totally unappreciative and even hostile people, people you dedicated yourself to serve the interests of, come back at you and try to tear down all you fought to achieve and preserve, and FOR THEM .. I'd feel bitter and disillusioned, in your place.

Perhaps the reality simply is that, as wearying as it must be .. the truth is that the battles aren't yet over. There's now one that's opened up on a second front .. 'the enemy from within'.

I speak, obviously, as an individual who isn't weighed down by the burden of past battles .. but nonetheless, such an enemy deserves no less a defeat than those America has faced in the past. 'Freedom' has its price. The price is that it isn't squandered by those who'd subvert it into an excuse for destructiveness towards one's nation.

Those who'd do that, HAVE to be countered, and stopped, before the damage becomes too great.

pete311
09-18-2018, 07:50 AM
I WILL tackle! Open field take down which is simple.

PETE....got the guts? I am a former college linebacker 6'00 215 33 inch waist, and 44 chest.
18 inch upper arms and 19 inch lower arms. Got the guts?

Proved my point, thank you.

pete311
09-18-2018, 07:51 AM

How many times have you responded to me talking about how tough you are and how you could beat me up? You're like Trump. You forget what you post and it bites you in the ass.

Drummond
09-18-2018, 08:35 AM

Obviously you're missing the point.

You post provocative posts. Then, after being challenged on them, you cut and run.

The proper conduct is to - IF you believe in what you say you do - stand by your words, ideas, etc ... but also, to BACK THEM UP.

However, you don't (because you can't, of course). The decent thing to do would be to concede, when bested .. even learn from your 'error'(s). But, no. You CUT AND RUN, conceding nothing.

Act cowardly, and you'll be called out on it - as you have been.

You can't be reasoned with. If you could be, what I describe above, would happen. So what else can you expect ??

And in fact, you could (should ?) see this as a parallel to the 'smacking' argument, elsewhere. Just as a child that misbehaves, throws a tantrum (whatever) will not learn through any other remedy than a quick smack, well, you, too, are impervious to efforts to reason with you. So, Pete, what else is left ? What other remedy can be employed ?

I reiterate my earlier point, too. Act cowardly, and you'll be called out on it. You can't expect anything else, if you act like one, by cutting and running.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Poor little pete... DB isn't a radical liberal echo chamber so he has a hard time here. No one wants to listen to his pathetic diatribe, and his insults are just snotty little petulant garbage.

The only reason I see that he's here is to stir the pot... that's why I have him on iggy. If he actually attempted to back up his wild opinions, I might not have put him on ignore, but that's not what he does, ever. This thread is a prime example of that. He says if you spank your kids, you're BEATING THEM, and us MILITARY VETERANS are all just NEANDERTHALS that resort to VIOLENCE for EVERYTHING, but he doesn't back any of that wild talk up with anything that even remotely resembles WHY he thinks like that, which leads me to believe he says those things because one, he actually believes that garbage, but two, he doesn't know WHY. Well, I can tell you that it's because him being a good little indoctrinated, brain washed, leftist democrat bubble head, that's what he's SUPPOSED to believe, but WHY isn't important, just so long as it's NOT agreeing with CONSERVATIVES. That's what's important to these little RESIST ass clowns, just believe the OPPOSITE of whatever it is that conservatives believe... and that's all you have to know. The WHY is not important... just DISAGREE and RESIST.

These people truly are the TRASH of society. They're ignorant, they're petulant, they're sarcastic, they're vile and militant. I have ZERO use for a single one of them. They need to be DEFEATED at every turn. They don't want to DEBATE, and so we shouldn't even make an ATTEMPT to debate. It is an absolute WASTE of your time. Just laugh at them, insult them like they do to us and move on, and if it's in person and they actually touch you or full attack you, kick their fuckin' ass up around their shoulders.

Gunny
09-18-2018, 10:19 AM
How many times have you responded to me talking about how tough you are and how you could beat me up? You're like Trump. You forget what you post and it bites you in the ass.

LINK, M-fer. I AM tough. But threaten to beat you up? That's a flat-out lie. While there's no doubt in my mind I could, THAT is the VERY reason I wouldn't bother. You aren't worth my time. I laugh at people like you in real life. There's no honor nor anything to prove in beating up a pussy. I've fought REAL enemies that can fight with REAL consequences. What are YOU? You're a bag of hot air and beneath my consideration. I fight fighters, not someone's bad breath.

And aside from all that bullshit, just how am I supposed to go about performing this "great feat" :rolleyes:? Climb through my keyboard? I wouldn't answer my door to kick your ass much less travel to wherever the F- you live to do it.

STTAB
09-18-2018, 11:22 AM
LINK, M-fer. I AM tough. But threaten to beat you up? That's a flat-out lie. While there's no doubt in my mind I could, THAT is the VERY reason I wouldn't bother. You aren't worth my time. I laugh at people like you in real life. There's no honor nor anything to prove in beating up a pussy. I've fought REAL enemies that can fight with REAL consequences. What are YOU? You're a bag of hot air and beneath my consideration. I fight fighters, not someone's bad breath.

And aside from all that bullshit, just how am I supposed to go about performing this "great feat" :rolleyes:? Climb through my keyboard? I wouldn't answer my door to kick your ass much less travel to wherever the F- you live to do it.

I'm gonna have to disagree with some yal in this thread. Violence absolutely CAN solve problems. Rapist attacks my wife, she violently shoots him dead, problem of her being raped, solved.

Etc etc.

What that has to do with spanking a child as a form of punishment, is beyond me.

Drummond
09-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Poor little pete... DB isn't a radical liberal echo chamber so he has a hard time here. No one wants to listen to his pathetic diatribe, and his insults are just snotty little petulant garbage.

The only reason I see that he's here is to stir the pot... that's why I have him on iggy. If he actually attempted to back up his wild opinions, I might not have put him on ignore, but that's not what he does, ever. This thread is a prime example of that. He says if you spank your kids, you're BEATING THEM, and us MILITARY VETERANS are all just NEANDERTHALS that resort to VIOLENCE for EVERYTHING, but he doesn't back any of that wild talk up with anything that even remotely resembles WHY he thinks like that, which leads me to believe he says those things because one, he actually believes that garbage, but two, he doesn't know WHY. Well, I can tell you that it's because him being a good little indoctrinated, brain washed, leftist democrat bubble head, that's what he's SUPPOSED to believe, but WHY isn't important, just so long as it's NOT agreeing with CONSERVATIVES. That's what's important to these little RESIST ass clowns, just believe the OPPOSITE of whatever it is that conservatives believe... and that's all you have to know. The WHY is not important... just DISAGREE and RESIST.

These people truly are the TRASH of society. They're ignorant, they're petulant, they're sarcastic, they're vile and militant. I have ZERO use for a single one of them. They need to be DEFEATED at every turn. They don't want to DEBATE, and so we shouldn't even make an ATTEMPT to debate. It is an absolute WASTE of your time. Just laugh at them, insult them like they do to us and move on, and if it's in person and they actually touch you or full attack you, kick their fuckin' ass up around their shoulders.

Points well made.

There's one simple answer to Leftist crap ... just say 'OK, prove yourself right'. The effect would be akin to waving a crucifix at Dracula.

Seriously, though, you're spot on. They ARE the trash of society, and DO need to be defeated at every turn. God knows, my corner of the world shows everybody what happens when they aren't. You're force-fed 'perspectives' (to use Pete's own word for it), then expected to not only agree, and fall in line, but to even duplicate within you the brand of thinking that created them in the first place.

Quite literally, your life ceases to be your own.

Speaking out against Muslims is 'racist', and if taken beyond a certain point, actionable in law.

Want to exercise corrective discipline over your child ? Dare to smack that child ?? Soon ... ALSO actionable in law (certainly in Scotland -- sometime soon, the rest of the UK ...).

Choose not to have the Almighty State plunder your body after death and harvest its organs, as IT chooses to do ? So long as you have taken the trouble to provably resist such an action, and as a concession, you have that choice. If no such proof is forthcoming, your corpse is mere raw material for the powers-that-be to do what they want to do with it (currently law in Wales, and soon to be so throughout the UK). In that scenario, 'desecration' has zero meaning.

THIS is what happens when a country lets Socialists influence it. Contempt for the individual takes over, combined with power for power's own sake. I could cite many more examples of where THE TRASH OF SOCIETY leads us.

So, yes. They must be defeated at every turn. That has to be a 'given'.

pete311
09-18-2018, 02:06 PM

You dumb fuck, you've sent me dozens of posts where you puff up and say "come at me bro" type shit and how hardcore you are. Exactly what you are doing now. Listen to yourself.

Elessar
09-18-2018, 02:41 PM

You proved NOTHING except being a gutless COWARD.

My friend works with a liberal pussy like you. He is 6'2 and about 350 lbs of fat.

Is that a mirror image of you?

Elessar
09-18-2018, 02:52 PM
You dumb fuck, you've sent me dozens of posts where you puff up and say "come at me bro" type shit and how hardcore you are. Exactly what you are doing now. Listen to yourself.

Come at me means what I have done by doing the call-out.

You want to display how grand and tough you think you are. Nobody is going to waste a dime
to come visit you. Five minutes of manners lessons is not worth the cost.

You treat members here with respect, you will get the same in return. Yet you are
arrogant, pushing conflict, but when called on it, pussy out.

Why do you exist as a waste of oxygen?

aboutime
09-18-2018, 03:20 PM
http://icansayit.com/img/cutrun.jpg

Gunny
09-18-2018, 06:29 PM

Fine you should be able to prove it then. Again, :link: Put your money where your big-ass mouth is. I don't know you from another board (not in the past 15 years anyway) so it should be easy for you to find right here.

YOU should listen to yourself. What is becoming CLEAR here is that you can't tell one of us on the right from the other even though we come from quite a few different perspectives, unlike your bleating self. Heard one leftwingtard, you heard them all.

You're just plain-old, red brick dumb.

Gunny
09-18-2018, 06:37 PM
I'm gonna have to disagree with some yal in this thread. Violence absolutely CAN solve problems. Rapist attacks my wife, she violently shoots him dead, problem of her being raped, solved.

Etc etc.

What that has to do with spanking a child as a form of punishment, is beyond me.

Post #12, this thread: Pete:

My response was to that statement alone. I agree violence is "a" solution and at times the best and/or only solution for a given situation. I do not however believe it is the solution to everything and pointed out that the implication that being a vet and violence go together. Fact is, we are the LAST MFers that want a war because WE are the ones getting shot at.

Since I'm skimming at nap time for the grandson, I wasn't aware this was a run-on to the spanking thread. In which Pete is also wrong. :)

aboutime
09-18-2018, 08:58 PM
Whenever petey has to resort to name calling "IE" DUMB FUCK! That is merely being said to petey....as he gazes into the many mirrors that surround him, beside all of the signs he planted on his walls...signs that remind him "HOW GREAT HE IS!"

Gunny
09-18-2018, 09:00 PM
Whenever petey has to resort to name calling "IE" DUMB FUCK! That is merely being said to petey....as he gazes into the many mirrors that surround him, beside all of the signs he planted on his walls...signs that remind him "HOW GREAT HE IS!"

I'm definitely NOT holding my breath waiting on a response with the requested data to back up his allegation. That would be a first :laugh: