PDA

View Full Version : Warsaw feels like Paris in the good years, before it became a ‘Third World shithole’

FakeNewsSux
09-21-2018, 01:55 AM
Gotta love Katie Hopkins, straight shooter:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1042087272483569664

Noir
09-21-2018, 03:17 AM
She’s a straight shooter alright, especially when she’s shooting at her own foot - which has left her on the verge of bankruptcy for libel, but all’s well that ends well (:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2018, 06:05 AM
She’s a straight shooter alright, especially when she’s shooting at her own foot - which has left her on the verge of bankruptcy for libel, but all’s well that ends well (:

Noir, why the hell are you so damn quick to defame anybody that stands against inviting in muslims?
I think it is because you are as blind as a bat about what Islam truly is. And that is strange -as google is so easy to use navigate and educate.
Of course it has to be used an d the searching done by a person wanting the truth.
The truth is certainly the last thing that a liberal wants out in the open for all to see..
Go ahead, ignore my posts -- as you dare not ever face me and try to defeat the --TRUTH- that I post about Islam ...
It is always easier to run and hide , isn't it?
And also well used tactics cowardly libs use to their benefit and to allow their fantasy to continue..-Tyr

Noir
09-21-2018, 06:08 AM
Noir, why the hell are you so damn quick to defame

I don’t think it’s defamation to post factual information.

High_Plains_Drifter
09-21-2018, 08:46 AM
So europe is now FASCIST and actively engaging in speech regulation, much like some extreme thing you'd see in a fictional movie where people aren't allowed to say or think what they want, and you LIKE that.

Do you have a functioning brain?