PDA

View Full Version : Every Witness Named by Kavanaugh’s Accusers Sides with Kavanaugh

jimnyc
09-24-2018, 04:09 PM
So what does that say? Their own supposed eyewitnesses and friends & others present... Only lends more credibility to the fact that they are lying about Kavanaugh. None of their stories add up. None of their stories can be backed up in any way. It's just all just writing and stories meant to delay or kill a nomination, in the hopes of bringing the process beyond the mid-terms. I am now about 99.99999999999999988% on Kavanaugh's side, unless someone starts producing evidence, and not slander.

----

Every Witness Named by Kavanaugh’s Accusers Sides with Kavanaugh

The two women making sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh claim to have witnesses, but so far, all of their witnesses back Kavanaugh’s claim that nothing happened.

It might be difficult to remember this as Democrats and the media throw around phrases like “second accuser” and “attempted sexual assault” and “exposing himself” against the Supreme Court nominee. But the facts are still the facts, and every single witness named so far by both accusers say they witnessed nothing of the sort.

The first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is accusing Kavanaugh of attempting to assault her at a house party in 1982 when she was 15 and he was 17. She named three people who were at the party: PJ Smyth, Mark Judge, and Leland Ingham Keyser.

By submitting their respective statements to the Senate Judiciary Committee, all three witnesses did so under penalty of imprisonment, and all three have zero recollection of the house party in question.

The one witness whom Ford said was in the room when the alleged misconduct took place (Mark Judge) denies it happened. Moreover, another witness, a lifelong friend of Ford’s, not only cannot remember the house party, she says she has never met Kavanaugh.

PJ Smyth:

I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as “PJ” who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh. Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women.

Mark Judge said, “I have no memory of the alleged incident. Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Ford describes.”

Leland Ingham Keyser stated, “Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The above is an email that Keyser’s attorney, Howard Walsh, sent to the Judiciary Committee.

Furthermore, Keyser is the ex-wife of Democrat operative Bob Beckel and currently produces his podcast. According to public reports, she has only ever donated to Democrats. The far-left CNN reports that Keyser and Ford are “lifelong friends.”

For his own part, and under penalty of imprisonment, Kavanaugh not only denies any allegation that he acted improperly with Ford (or anyone), he denies being at this party — a party no one other than Ford remembers.

A second accuser came forward Sunday night in a piece the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow co-authored. Deborah Ramirez alleges that an 18-year-old Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a drunken 1983 dorm party at Yale.

By any standard, this story is a mess, including Ramirez’s own “recollection.” She admits she was drinking heavily at the party and that there are “significant gaps in her memory of the evening.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/24/every-witness-named-kavanaughs-accusers-sides-kavanaugh/