PDA

View Full Version : I suppose it will be very quiet here without

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Michelle and his lies, but hey ho........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Michelle and his lies, but hey ho........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The Pikey cannot prove that I lie, OCA owns the Pikey, the pikey cleans dogshit out of OCA's backyard for spare change when he's not stealing from mom and pop stores with the rest of the caravan.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:46 PM
The Pikey cannot prove that I lie, OCA owns the Pikey, the pikey cleans dogshit out of OCA's backyard for spare change when he's not stealing from mom and pop stores with the rest of the caravan.
It doesn't make any difference to me, I already knew you were a dishonourable liar, the fact that I have proven it to all here makes me laugh:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Truth is everyone here knows you wouldn't leave but they knew I would have you LIAR.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:49 PM
It doesn't make any difference to me, I already knew you were a dishonourable liar, the fact that I have proven it to all here makes me laugh:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Truth is everyone here knows you wouldn't leave but they knew I would have you LIAR.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Roomy, this is pathetic, you know i'm the man, i've always sat on top of you, people think you are cute but they don't take you seriously kind of like the retarded kid down the street.

Now go steal me some Guiness you smelly pikey fuck!

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Now go steal me some Guiness you smelly pikey fuck!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:Now that was funny:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: and once again I am going to rep you:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 01:52 PM
It makes all the difference in the world to Roomy. I'm Roomy's obsession, i'm the 1 person who constantly wipes the floor with his ass..........that is why he left for so lomg and was only posting at USMB...........he ran like a bitch.

This is why Roomy starts shit up, somehow he thinks that this time, the 37th time will be different than the other 36 and he won't get the piss kicked out of him..............Roomy was wrong............again.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 01:55 PM
It makes all the difference in the world to Roomy. I'm Roomy's obsession, i'm the 1 person who constantly wipes the floor with his ass..........that is why he left for so lomg and was only posting at USMB...........he ran like a bitch.

This is why Roomy starts shit up, somehow he thinks that this time, the 37th time will be different than the other 36 and he won't get the piss kicked out of him..............Roomy was wrong............again.

Are you drunk again?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I have been to Cyprus for the last 3 weeks amongst the greeks, I am wondering whether you are typical or not?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Are you drunk again?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I have been to Cyprus for the last 3 weeks amongst the greeks, I am wondering whether you are typical or not?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You were among Kypraoi, not amongst Greeks.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:03 PM
You were among Kypraoi, not amongst Greeks.

Greeks they were and your throat would be cut to insinuate otherwise:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I am not suprised to learn you know fuck all about them, LIAR:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Greeks they were and your throat would be cut to insinuate otherwise:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I am not suprised to learn you know fuck all about them, LIAR:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Lol, they are fucking Kypraoi! The fucking Turks are still on the island!

The Cretans like me? We held off the Nazis and kicked the fucking Turks out all on our own. The Kypraoi don't have the Greek intestinal fortitude.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:41 PM

The Cretans like me? We held off the Nazis and kicked the fucking Turks out all on our own. The Kypraoi don't have the Greek intestinal fortitude.

We all know you are a cretin but what has that got to do with anything?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 02:44 PM
We all know you are a cretin but what has that got to do with anything?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 02:45 PM

At least I know my background............you could be Albanian, Jamaican or Moroccan as much as your parents ran around in the racial cesspool known as England.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 02:47 PM
At least I know my background............you could be Albanian, Jamaican or Moroccan as much as your parents ran around in the racial cesspool known as England.

Resorting to talking about someone's family again I see.

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:47 PM

We only know you are Greek because you are inherently homosexual:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Resorting to talking about someone's family again I see.

Leave this to a couple of veterans douchebag, learn your fucking place here and join in only when asked.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Leave this to a couple of veterans douchebag, learn your fucking place here and join in only when asked.

:fu: The onlything your a veteran of is pole smoking.

OCA
08-25-2007, 03:14 PM
:fu: The onlything your a veteran of is pole smoking.

And the only thing you are a veteran of is being universally disliked on DP.

Work on learning to spell first before jumping in the deep end.......kid.

dan
08-25-2007, 03:23 PM
We only know you are Greek because you are inherently homosexual:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think we all may want to take cover right about now!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:27 PM
I think we all may want to take cover right about now!:laugh2:

Yup, get ready for one of OCA's famous and pathetic temper tantrums.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:29 PM
And the only thing you are a veteran of is being universally disliked on DP.

Work on learning to spell first before jumping in the deep end.......kid.

Wow and you don't even deny it!

Ok people we need to create a secure enviornment here for OCA he has decided to come out and I dont want to see anyone give him shit for it.

shattered
08-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, with Roomy and OCA going at it, at least things are entertaining around here again, without having to wade through the postwhore shit.. :)

:cheers2:

OCA
08-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Wow and you don't even deny it!

Ok people we need to create a secure enviornment here for OCA he has decided to come out and I dont want to see anyone give him shit for it.

You are not worth a denial.............and even if calamity hit and I decided to become a diseased queer it would still be a step up from being a fucking welfare cheat like you.

Fuck you Nevada, you owe the American taxpayer a shitload of cash you freeloading sonofabitch.

OCA
08-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Yup, get ready for one of OCA's famous and pathetic temper tantrums.

You know what is entertaining? You thinking that anybody has an ounce of respect for you and gives a fuck what you think, that is entertainment............postwhore welfare cheat motherfucker.

diuretic
08-25-2007, 08:39 PM

As a kid I remember Archbishop Makarios and Colonel Grivas and ENOSIS. My former next door neighbour was on the president's bodyguard when he was in the service. Makarios not only gained independence from Britain, he worked for Cypriot unity. Fair enough, Grivas and EOKA chipped in with the odd bombing or two and that sort of hurried the Brits along in the decision-making process.

It seems to me that Greece had a fair bit of interference in Cypriot affairs, even to to the point of overthrowing Makarios. I'm no fan of the then Turkish government (I lived in an outback community in 1974 which had a very big Greek population when the Turks invaded and there was outrage in the streets there) but if both Greece and Turkey left Cyprus alone maybe they could sort things out for themselves. And I appreciate the history between Greece and the Ottoman Empire, I haven't got an in-depth knowledge of it but I'm not totally ignorant of it either.

OCA
08-25-2007, 10:13 PM
As a kid I remember Archbishop Makarios and Colonel Grivas and ENOSIS. My former next door neighbour was on the president's bodyguard when he was in the service. Makarios not only gained independence from Britain, he worked for Cypriot unity. Fair enough, Grivas and EOKA chipped in with the odd bombing or two and that sort of hurried the Brits along in the decision-making process.

It seems to me that Greece had a fair bit of interference in Cypriot affairs, even to to the point of overthrowing Makarios. I'm no fan of the then Turkish government (I lived in an outback community in 1974 which had a very big Greek population when the Turks invaded and there was outrage in the streets there) but if both Greece and Turkey left Cyprus alone maybe they could sort things out for themselves. And I appreciate the history between Greece and the Ottoman Empire, I haven't got an in-depth knowledge of it but I'm not totally ignorant of it either.

Here's the problem:Nicosia wants help from Athens whenever the shit gets too heavy but still wants to remain independent from Athens, Athens wants to gather all Greeks under one umbrella but when Nicosia won't compromise on the independence deal tthen Athens' help is minimal.

The Turks? The Turks are the Turks, they are dirtbags and they aren't going anywhere. The real place where blame should be laid for this? The feet of one Henry Kissinger.

I was only a kid when all this went down but I would've been a big supporter of EOKA B and enosis, I think its kind of silly for Cyprus to be majority Greek, so close to Athens but still want to be an independent country, don't see the advantage there, but then again I know some Kypraoi and they don't call theirselves Greek, they call theirselves Kypraoi, strange mindset they have.

diuretic
08-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Here's the problem:Nicosia wants help from Athens whenever the shit gets too heavy but still wants to remain independent from Athens, Athens wants to gather all Greeks under one umbrella but when Nicosia won't compromise on the independence deal tthen Athens' help is minimal.

The Turks? The Turks are the Turks, they are dirtbags and they aren't going anywhere. The real place where blame should be laid for this? The feet of one Henry Kissinger.

I was only a kid when all this went down but I would've been a big supporter of EOKA B and enosis, I think its kind of silly for Cyprus to be majority Greek, so close to Athens but still want to be an independent country, don't see the advantage there, but then again I know some Kypraoi and they don't call theirselves Greek, they call theirselves Kypraoi, strange mindset they have.

Well they are a different country, so calling themselves by their country's name is probably not a big thing. They have their own social club here in my capital city. But then we have lots of other regional Greek social clubs as well. At Glendi each year every region is represented and everyone has a great time (especially me, I hop into the retsina like it's going out of style :laugh2:)

http://www.glendi.org/

OCA
08-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Well they are a different country, so calling themselves by their country's name is probably not a big thing. They have their own social club here in my capital city. But then we have lots of other regional Greek social clubs as well. At Glendi each year every region is represented and everyone has a great time (especially me, I hop into the retsina like it's going out of style :laugh2:)

http://www.glendi.org/

The problem is if you want to be your own country, be your own country but when the shit hits the fan there don't come crying to Athens everytime because pre 1974 you didn't want jack to do with Athens.

Yes, every region in Greece still holds its own traditions and such but the difference is at the end of the day we are all Greeks. If someone says to me "are you Greek?" I don't answer "no, i'm Kritikos", I say yes i'm Greek first Kritikos second, the deal for the Kypraoi is they need to decide if they are Greek or Cypriot, they cannot keep going back and forth.

Retsina, eh? Kourtaki is a nice one, used to drink alot but now i'm into Greek reds from Naoussa.

diuretic
08-26-2007, 08:19 PM
We're limited in retsina choices. Really strange when you consider that Melbourne, Victoria (the next state over from me) has the second largest Greek population outside of Thessaloniki. So the most common one here is Malamatina. Because we're a big wine-producing country the other Greek wines other than retsina don't get a look in at the moment. But that may change.

Crete. I once spent a night in Ierapetra, it was a bit uncomfortable since the roof of the camper van I was driving had been ripped off in a mountain pass. I didn't realise it at the time but the roof (one of those pop-up ones) had been loosened by the winds as I was wandering around the coast. If it hadn't been for ELPA in Heraklion I'd have been in big trouble, I can tell you.

OCA
08-26-2007, 08:45 PM
We're limited in retsina choices. Really strange when you consider that Melbourne, Victoria (the next state over from me) has the second largest Greek population outside of Thessaloniki. So the most common one here is Malamatina. Because we're a big wine-producing country the other Greek wines other than retsina don't get a look in at the moment. But that may change.

Crete. I once spent a night in Ierapetra, it was a bit uncomfortable since the roof of the camper van I was driving had been ripped off in a mountain pass. I didn't realise it at the time but the roof (one of those pop-up ones) had been loosened by the winds as I was wandering around the coast. If it hadn't been for ELPA in Heraklion I'd have been in big trouble, I can tell you.

Umm recheck your figures, biggest population of Greeks outside of Greece is Astoria, Queens, New York City......Melbourne is 2nd but I do realize it has a shitload of Greeks, my bestfriends cousin married a kangaroo Greek.

Kathianne
08-26-2007, 09:40 PM

YOU helped hold off the Nazis? Gee, I thought you were in your 30's?

diuretic
08-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Umm recheck your figures, biggest population of Greeks outside of Greece is Astoria, Queens, New York City......Melbourne is 2nd but I do realize it has a shitload of Greeks, my bestfriends cousin married a kangaroo Greek.

Yes. you're right of course, third largest outside of Greece, I seem to remember some time ago Melbourne was claiming second. Yes, we have big Greek populations in all our cities and in some of our outback towns. Greeks have been here since the 19th Century, some folks here don't realise that, they think they were post-WWII and 1950s migrants, not so at all.

Kathianne
08-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes. you're right of course, third largest outside of Greece, I seem to remember some time ago Melbourne was claiming second. Yes, we have big Greek populations in all our cities and in some of our outback towns. Greeks have been here since the 19th Century, some folks here don't realise that, they think they were post-WWII and 1950s migrants, not so at all.

Well I don't know where Chicago falls for Greek immigrants, but I'm pretty sure we have the best Greek cuisine outside of the islands.

diuretic
08-27-2007, 01:46 AM
Well I don't know where Chicago falls for Greek immigrants, but I'm pretty sure we have the best Greek cuisine outside of the islands.

Damn I didn't try it while I was there first time (only been through O'Hare the last couple of times I was in the vicinity). I enjoy Greek cusine but too many people think it's only about souvlaki.

This is my favourite in my city - http://thegreek.com.au/reviews.php

OCA
08-27-2007, 05:06 AM
YOU helped hold off the Nazis? Gee, I thought you were in your 30's?

Smartass!:laugh2: And god bless you for thinking i'm still in my 30's, hit 40 this past June.

diuretic
08-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Smartass!:laugh2: And god bless you for thinking i'm still in my 30's, hit 40 this past June.

That's okay, you're young enough that if they come back you can kick 'em out again :laugh2: