PDA

View Full Version : NY's Gillibrand is an idiot

jimnyc
09-25-2018, 10:10 AM
I've had interaction with her in my district, she is a scumbag, and couldn't care less about anyone in her entire district, IMO.

Now look, come out and say "I like the way they sound, the story sounds cool" or whatever. But to say they are credible and all this other crap, when they come out like roaches after 35 years - and have ZERO proof - and she goes on record talking about just how much she believes them and how credible they are. :rolleyes:

Kavanaugh has testified repeatedly under oath and a felony. Their "witnesses", 99% of them can't recall jack shit. The others NEVER heard her mention him by name, and the same goes with her therapist. Same with her hubby. FULL OF SHIT and the Dems don't or can't possibly believe this crap. Not ONE of those people listed did she actually tell a story to about Kavanaugh - NONE of them. And yet they now write it as if she told them all about Kavanaugh.
---

Gillibrand: I Believe Both Dr. Ford and Ramirez

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) stated she believes both Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez.

Gillibrand said, “I’ve heard from both sides, and I believe Dr. Blasey Ford and I believe Ms. Ramirez. Both of their stories are credible. Unlike his, where he wouldn’t actually answer the question or say why he wouldn’t be interviewed by the FBI. That’s not the response of someone who wants to plead his innocence. I believe both of these women because there are corroborating witnesses who have testimony that is relevant to these accusations. Dr. Blasey Ford told her therapist five years ago, and her husband. She told a friend a year ago. She told a reporter before Kavanaugh was named. She’s already submitted to a lie detector test, and she’s asking the FBI to do the investigation. That, to me, is credible. Those are the hallmarks of truth. And then you have all this other information that’s been divulged by Mark Judge about his heavy drinking, about the books, about what Judge Kavanaugh wrote in his own yearbook.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/24/gillibrand-i-believe-both-dr-ford-and-ramirez/