PDA

View Full Version : Kavanaugh Assault 'Seared' in My Memory

jimnyc
09-27-2018, 12:45 PM
"seared" into her memory - like someone else being "shaken to her core". :rolleyes: It's seared into her memory, but she's sorry that she doesn't remember. Sure, she only remembers things that harm the nominee, have zero backup and evidence...

If this stuff truly happened, and she truly had it seared into her memory, she would remember certain details much much much differently, and solidly. But she has pretty good coaching!

---

Kavanaugh Assault 'Seared' in My Memory

Christine Blasey Ford, admitting she was "terrified," opened her testimony against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh by explaining that she still believed it was her "civic duty" to tell the Senate Judiciary Committee that she had been assaulted and still feels the effects of the incident.

"I don't have all the answers," Ford said. "I don't remember as much as I would like to. The details that bring me her are ones I will never forget."

She explained that during her freshman and sophomore years in high school, she and her friends intercepted with Kavanaugh and his friends, and she had gone to a number of parties he also had attended.

Ford said that on the night of the alleged incident, she attended a small party where there were four boys, including Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge.

And while she admitted she didn't' remember every detail, the alleged assault was "seared into my memory and have haunted me episodically as an adult."

Ford said she had one beer, but that Kavanaugh and Judge were "visibly drunk." She said she went upstairs to go to a bathroom, when she was pushed from behind into a bedroom across from the bathroom.

"There was music playing in the bathroom," said Ford. "It was turned up by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room. I was pushed onto the bed, and Brett got on top of me."

"I believed he was going to rape me," said Ford. "I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from yelling. This is what terrified me the most, and it's had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me."

"Brett's assault on me drastically altered my life for a very long time," she testified. "I was too afraid and ashamed to tell anyone these details. I did not want to tell my parents that I at age 15 was in a house without any parents present, drinking beer with boys. I convinced myself that because Brett did not rape me, I should just move on, just pretend that it didn't happen."

Over the years, though, she told a few friends about the experience, and she told her husband before they were married that she had experienced a sexual assault, but didn't tell the details until a May 2012 counseling session with her husband.
Until July 2018, though, she said she didn't name Kavanaugh as her attacker outside of therapy. However, Ford said she saw his name on a list of potential nominees and thought it was her civic duty to give information, so she sent a message to her Congressional representative and an encrypted message to the Washington Post's tip line.

Ford said that eventually, she delivered a copy of her letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein's office, with the request that it be kept confidential.

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/us/ford-kavanaugh-hearing/2018/09/27/id/883704/

High_Plains_Drifter
09-27-2018, 02:43 PM
Lying bitch.

aboutime
09-27-2018, 03:09 PM
Can't prove it yet, but we both agree...TOTAL BS!:bsflag::bsflag: