PDA

View Full Version : Ken Starr: ‘I Believe Brett Kavanaugh’

jimnyc
09-27-2018, 08:12 PM
I don't suppose his or anyone else's opinions amount to much, but all interesting to read nonetheless.

---

Ken Starr: ‘I Believe Brett Kavanaugh’

WASHINGTON – Former independent counsel Ken Starr, author of Contempt: A Memoir of the Clinton Investigation, said he believes Brett Kavanaugh’s denial of the allegations made against him by Christine Blasey Ford.

“I have great confidence in the integrity of Brett Kavanaugh. Character flows out of daily actions and interactions, when one is working alongside a person, as I had the privilege of doing with Bret for a number of years… then watching with admiration of his public career and his very distinguished service as a judge, that record of several decades coupled with the outpouring of support for his integrity from those who knew him these long ago days of high school persuades me that I believe Brett Kavanaugh,” Starr said during an event last week at the American Enterprise Institute.

Kavanaugh worked for Starr in the Office of the Independent Counsel during the ’90s and was a principal author of the Starr Report to Congress.

“Brett Kavanaugh has been absolutely firm in saying it did not happen, not that there may have been some episode in her life, which was very traumatic and was horrible and dignity-denying and the like, but ‘I did not do it,’ so I believe Brett Kavanaugh,” Starr added.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ken-starr-i-believe-brett-kavanaugh/