PDA

View Full Version : Prosecutor Mitchell wouldn't move forward with Kavanaugh case

jimnyc
09-28-2018, 06:01 PM
As some said, they would take the words of monday morning QB's like Dershowitz or someone from a legal association.

Well, now we have someone that was DIRECTLY involved in the process and directly asked questions. I will side with the person with legal experience and background as the other 2, but also a sexual assault professional and someone who was directly involved in THIS case. I believe I'll listen to her, her experience and her experience taken on this particular case in which she questioned.

And hell, she wouldn't even attempt a prosecution or move forward wit this.

See you next week! It'll be interesting.

---

Report: Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell ‘Would Not Charge Kavanaugh or Even Pursue a Search Warrant’

Arizona sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell told Republican senators in a conference meeting Thursday evening that she would not charge Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after hearing testimonies of the Judge or his accuser Christine Blasey Ford.

Mitchell, who took a leave of absence from Maricopa County’s Deputy County Attorney and division chief the County Attorney’s Office’s Special Victims Division to join the Senate Judiciary Committee’s team of attorneys for the hearing, “broke down her analysis” of both testimonies to GOP lawmakers. In a nearly 30-minute presentation, Mitchell went over the “facts that were established and not established” and concluded that not only would she not charge Kavanaugh based on the record of evidence from both parties, but would not even pursue a search warrant for the judge, which in virtually all cases would require the standard of probable cause to be met, Politico reported.

Brooke Singman of Fox News quoted one source as saying “Mitchell was very clear with senators that based on evidence presented, she couldn’t bring the case ‘anywhere near a court room.'”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/28/report-prosecutor-rachel-mitchell-would-not-charge-kavanaugh-or-even-pursue-a-search-warrant/

FakeNewsSux
09-28-2018, 06:14 PM
As some said, they would take the words of monday morning QB's like Dershowitz or someone from a legal association.

Well, now we have someone that was DIRECTLY involved in the process and directly asked questions. I will side with the person with legal experience and background as the other 2, but also a sexual assault professional and someone who was directly involved in THIS case. I believe I'll listen to her, her experience and her experience taken on this particular case in which she questioned.

And hell, she wouldn't even attempt a prosecution or move forward wit this.

See you next week! It'll be interesting.

I agree. She seemed quite useless during the questioning of Dr. Ford and became the ultimate third wheel during Judge Kavanaugh's testimony. Where she did come through with flying colors was in the Republican caucus room after the hearings. Her professional, dispassionate counsel, I believe, swung Sen. Flake to voting in the affirmative which ultimately brought a favorable recommendation from the Committee.

pete311
09-28-2018, 06:24 PM
It's a job interview, not a criminal case.

Elessar
09-28-2018, 06:34 PM

The Dems made it a criminal case, you fool!

Let me hand you a paddle for your canoe trip on the river Denial.

jimnyc
09-28-2018, 06:36 PM

Then I guess it doesn't matter the opinion of someone like Dershowitz, or anyone from the ABA for that fact. If it were as easy as just a "job interview", he is more than qualified and would have been employed by the SC a long time ago. Anyway you slice it or dice it, he passes. You may have 7 days to think of all different ways to prevent it, but it's beyond that now. A limited scope into these accusations will find nothing, and we'll have another rightie SC judge in approximately 7 days.