PDA

View Full Version : Seems Like There's a Lot Of People MIA Lately...

High_Plains_Drifter
09-28-2018, 08:29 PM
... Gunny, Kathianne, Darin, CSM, etc...

Elessar
09-28-2018, 09:00 PM
... Gunny, Kathianne, Darin, CSM, etc...

Yep! Seen that too.!!

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2018, 08:44 AM
Yep! Seen that too.!!
Mostly mods and admin...

NightTrain
09-29-2018, 09:16 AM
Kathi is working her butt off with her new job.

Darin is globe trotting.

I don't know where Gunny is, he seems to have gone Radio Silent.

CSM was here the other day.

And now you know as much as I do... which isn't much!

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2018, 10:17 AM
Kathi is working her butt off with her new job.

Darin is globe trotting.

I don't know where Gunny is, he seems to have gone Radio Silent.

CSM was here the other day.

And now you know as much as I do... which isn't much!
...... ;)

NightTrain
09-29-2018, 02:03 PM
Just got word that Gunny is doing fine.

He's just very busy taking ballet lessons and he's just adorable in his Camo Tutu.

Gunny
09-29-2018, 06:44 PM
... Gunny, Kathianne, Darin, CSM, etc...I'm running a daycare for my grandson. Add the rest of life to that, and there isn't a lot left over.

Plus, as I explained in the Kavanaugh/Ford thread, I ducked the farce for my grandson's and my own mental health. You have to be extremely calm and patient with 16 months olds. And I am. Especially when explaining why we aren't watching the bad, stupid Democrats try and ruin the country he is going to have to probably fix one day:halo9:

Elessar
09-29-2018, 06:46 PM
I'm running a daycare for my grandson. Add the rest of life to that, and there isn't a lot left over.

Plus, as I explained in the Kavanaugh/Ford thread, I ducked the farce for my grandson's and my own mental health. You have to be extremely calm and patient with 16 months olds. And I am. Especially when explaining why we aren't watching the bad, stupid Democrats try and ruin the country he is going to have to probably fix one day:halo9:

Understood.

Welcome Back Old Friend!:clap:

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2018, 07:28 PM
I'm running a daycare for my grandson. Add the rest of life to that, and there isn't a lot left over.

You must have the patience of a saint, brother... :laugh:

Gunny
09-29-2018, 08:00 PM
You must have the patience of a saint, brother... :laugh:Only by force of will. Had it not been for my grandfather, there is no telling what kind of man I would be, and I can be a LOT worse. He stepped up when he had to.

My turn. I will never measure up to the only man I ever would and will call MY hero, but I can sure as Hell give it my best shot.

Gunny
09-29-2018, 08:17 PM
My daughter won't let me get him any cap guns or we'd already be playing "Cowboys and Dimbulbcrats"

CSM
09-30-2018, 05:57 AM
I was touring the Med for the last 3 weeks... playing "catch up" at work and with the rest of my life activities.

Not much I can say about most of the threads, you guys have them pretty well covered...lol.