PDA

View Full Version : This week on Kavanaugh

jimnyc
09-29-2018, 11:38 AM
So what will be the various strategies this week? We KNOW that the Dems are not going to be nearly satisfied with any FBI findings this week, as if they find nothing, which we know they won't, then the Dems don't get their way, and America gets it's next SC judge finally.

The latest is his incredible speech 2 days ago - which the cuckoos on the left are now using to claim he is somehow unstable, because he reacted angrily to the 10 Democrats on the panel trying to ruin his life. Claiming he was "evil" and they would be complicit. And another member stating he would kill millions? And when that crap didn't work, enter accusations.

But they are claiming he can't be a judge, he is unhinged and what not. Sure, for responding in front of America, to the very people who were trying to ruin his life. I give him an A+ and I know that it helped save him, along with Lindsey. But that won't stop the folks who truly are in fact unhinged.

What else will they come up with this week?

High_Plains_Drifter
09-29-2018, 11:56 AM
It seems the democraps have been miscalculating MUCH lately, including the reaction of Americans to their vile rhetoric and TRASHING of a good man AND his family. What they're completely ignoring is that now judge Kavanaugh has a MASSIVE following. But the mongrels don't care what all those STUPID SMELLY DEPLORABLES out there in FLY OVER COUNTRY think. They're playing to their RADICAL base, and that is NOT a majority, not by a LONG SHOT. But again, they DON'T... CARE. What they do care about is POWER, PERIOD, END OF STORY, and they will do ANYTHING to GET IT and HANG ONTO IT.

I honestly do believe, there is some sort of revolution coming. Can't say exactly what it will look like or if it will be an all out shooting revolution, but I think at some point the majority of Americans will have heard and seen enough, and they will take matters in their own hands. I just hope I'm alive to see it.