PDA

View Full Version : Up next - the FBI

jimnyc
09-29-2018, 11:43 AM
And who will be leading this week long investigation? I sure hope not Comey, or Stzrok or Page! I'm "pretty sure" that they won't be an issue, as I'm more than confident that nothing can be found, as there is nothing there, about Kavanaugh.

But that doesn't make me trust them any more, not yet anyway. I simply don't have a lot of confidence right now in a few of our agencies, that contain some folks that may still be infected with the TDS and work against folks in the white house somehow.

Elessar
09-29-2018, 01:50 PM
And who will be leading this week long investigation? I sure hope not Comey, or Stzrok or Page! I'm "pretty sure" that they won't be an issue, as I'm more than confident that nothing can be found, as there is nothing there, about Kavanaugh.

But that doesn't make me trust them any more, not yet anyway. I simply don't have a lot of confidence right now in a few of our agencies, that contain some folks that may still be infected with the TDS and work against folks in the white house somehow.

Those names are out of the picture, but I get what you are saying.

jimnyc
09-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Those names are out of the picture, but I get what you are saying.

I was just showing, that even the FBI is capable of wrongdoing, and that folks are very often left over from previous admins, and further back - and as we're finding out again from Veritas - folks are still out there behind the scenes working actively against this administration.

Elessar
09-29-2018, 01:57 PM
I was just showing, that even the FBI is capable of wrongdoing, and that folks are very often left over from previous admins, and further back - and as we're finding out again from Veritas - folks are still out there behind the scenes working actively against this administration.

This is all a farce. Combine all of the messages and threads here and you could create a new board!

It has become hilarious!

Gunny
09-29-2018, 08:48 PM

I was just showing, that even the FBI is capable of wrongdoing, and that folks are very often left over from previous admins, and further back - and as we're finding out again from Veritas - folks are still out there behind the scenes working actively against this administration.The FBI is part of the Washington DC bureaucracy. That's all anyone needs to know.

I wouldn't give them a shot. Come the end of next week will it be "we aren't sure but we think we might have something"?:rolleyes: