PDA

View Full Version : Another one unloads on the left!

jimnyc
09-30-2018, 10:10 AM
It appears that some on the right want the nation to know just how they feel about the actions of the left as of late. And I hope they make this known non-stop and via ads as well as the mid-terms come.

I think some on the right have finally reached their limit and have seen enough of the Dems for now, and are letting everyone know about it.

---

FIREWORKS! Dan Bongino Unloads on Far Left Hack: “This is Disgusting!… You’re Lying!… Your Party Right Now is Evil!

Dan Bongino has the unenviable task each week of being paired with far left hack and liar Chris Hahn to debate the news of the day.

On Saturday Bongino had his fill of this far left blowhard.

Bongino let him have it.

Dan Bongino: I’m being dead serious with you now. This is disgusting. Don’t Laugh! This isn’t funny. Don’y be a smart-ass! No, be quiet. I let you talk… Hey, hey, hey! Pipe down. I let you talk and say your ridiculous absurdities… You have disgraced yourself doing this and throwing yourself in with this disgusting episode this week.

Chris Hahn: Don’t you worry. He’s going to get pulled by the end of the week anyway. Don’t you worry. There are other conservatives you can put on the bench…

Dan Bongino: Chris, here’s the difference between me and you. I’m not a liar and when I’m wrong or I don’t know I admit it. Just admit you have absolutely no idea when Judge Kavanaugh wrote “ralphh club” in his book… You’re just lying because you want to take and innocent man out because your party right now is evil. They’re not just bad ideas they’re just now bad people. I’m sorry. You’re on the wrong side of the moral arc of history.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/fireworks-dan-bongino-unloads-on-far-left-hack-this-is-disgusting-youre-lying-your-party-right-now-is-evil-video/