PDA

View Full Version : Is it really feasible that the USA

Roomy
08-25-2007, 02:58 PM
could have a 'black' president?:salute:

hjmick
08-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Yes. Not Barack Obama, but yes, it is feasible.

manu1959
08-25-2007, 03:14 PM

the bruthas say the man ain't black

diuretic
08-25-2007, 08:42 PM

I've read that, the "not black enough" comment. Why is that? Oh before we start, Joyce, if you hop in it would be good if you could offer some ideas and not just slurs, okay? Thanks.

Nukeman
08-25-2007, 09:57 PM
I've read that, the "not black enough" comment. Why is that? Oh before we start, Joyce, if you hop in it would be good if you could offer some ideas and not just slurs, okay? Thanks.Because blacks in the US are very color conscious they are very big into colorism. Ifyou are a successful black than you must be a "sell out", "uncle Tom", or a "house nigger". Thats just the way a number of blacks see thing in the US. It is very unfortunate that this is the case but hey what are you going to do!!!!!!!

diuretic
08-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Because blacks in the US are very color conscious they are very big into colorism. Ifyou are a successful black than you must be a "sell out", "uncle Tom", or a "house nigger". Thats just the way a number of blacks see thing in the US. It is very unfortunate that this is the case but hey what are you going to do!!!!!!!

Crabs in the bucket. It's a shame that has happened.

Yurt
08-26-2007, 06:10 PM

tru dat foo

truthmatters
08-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Yes this country is ready and we will have to still drag some along for the ride but we are Damn ready!

glockmail
08-26-2007, 06:34 PM

Michael Steele, Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, Walter E. Williams

gabosaurus
08-26-2007, 07:18 PM

Wonderful. A quartet of Uncle Toms and one Nappy Headed Ho.

Joe Steel
08-26-2007, 08:02 PM

I stunned.

I just can't imagine what kind of mush is in your head.

AFbombloader
08-26-2007, 08:29 PM

WOW! Look at the experience these 5 people have and rethink your opinion. There are many qualified "people of color" but the facts that Nuke brought up ring true. Any one of these five would get my vote.

5stringJeff
08-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Because blacks in the US are very color conscious they are very big into colorism. Ifyou are a successful black than you must be a "sell out", "uncle Tom", or a "house nigger". Thats just the way a number of blacks see thing in the US. It is very unfortunate that this is the case but hey what are you going to do!!!!!!!

How ironic.

Kathianne
08-26-2007, 09:43 PM

From a white, liberal, above middle class women.

My take:

Not only feasible, but likely. I doubt it will be Obama, at least in 2008. More his missteps than Hillary's better steps.

Pale Rider
08-26-2007, 11:17 PM

To be candid, no, America isn't ready for a black President. Especially obama bin laden. America isn't ready for a woman President either. Especially hitlery.

People will say this or say that all day long, just to be politically correct and avoid any repercussions for speaking the truth. But when they step into the privacy of that voting booth, they do something entirely different than what they said they would.

Nukeman
08-27-2007, 06:22 AM
Crabs in the bucket. It's a shame that has happened.It is soo funny that you should say this. My wife uses this exact expression all the time. It is a very fitting analogy....

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 09:12 AM

Stop the hate!

Abbey Marie
08-27-2007, 09:18 AM

Wow. Just wow.

remie
08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
To be candid, no, America isn't ready for a black President. Especially obama bin laden. America isn't ready for a woman President either. Especially hitlery.

People will say this or say that all day long, just to be politically correct and avoid any repercussions for speaking the truth. But when they step into the privacy of that voting booth, they do something entirely different than what they said they would.

My opinion is that you are exactly right. Probably more ready for a woman than a black though but as you said not Hillary. It's the reason I have hope for the next election and the reason I will not be voting for any of the Republicans who are really liberals in conservative clothing.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Like I said we are ready for a female or a person of Color but we will have to take some kicking and screaming.

I could consider Colon Powell , I think he is a good man at heart and was courted by the darkside in this admin.

The rest mentioned will never have a chance in hell of getting high office because of their association with this admin.

darin
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
When a black man with the same authority, compassion, intellect and junk, as say, Denzel Washington, runs for Office, He'll win.

Thing about Obama - he's a mere political opportunist. He's got NO experience to lead this country, very little in terms of "the mind of a leader".

Nukeman
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Wonderful. A quartet of Uncle Toms and one Nappy Headed Ho.Gabby you are such a ass. I pulled one of your other post from another thread to show you dont really know what it is you say on this board...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are quite a number of racists on this board. They know who they are. And they are quite proud of it.
Yes, I am white. No, I have never used a racial slur. I was brought up to know they are wrong. Probably because minorities are a part of my family

After making this statement you have the nerve to call some successful black people a quartet of "uncle toms' and a "nappy headed ho". Real good there you racist you!!!!!!!!!!! I call them like i see them you just dont want to admit your really racist against successful blacks.. You prefer to keep them down dont you????:poke::poke:

Nukeman
08-27-2007, 10:20 AM
When a black man with the same authority, compassion, intellect and junk, as say, Denzel Washington, runs for Office, He'll win.

Thing about Obama - he's a mere political opportunist. He's got NO experience to lead this country, very little in terms of "the mind of a leader".Very true. He doesnt have the politicle background or experience to lead at this time!!!

hjmick
08-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Gabby you are such a ass. I pulled one of your other post from another thread to show you dont really know what it is you say on this board...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After making this statement you have the nerve to call some successful black people a quartet of "uncle toms' and a "nappy headed ho". Real good there you racist you!!!!!!!!!!! I call them like i see them you just dont want to admit your really racist against successful blacks.. You prefer to keep them down dont you????:poke::poke:

But...but...Gabosaurus is a liberal! A Democrat! They can't possibly be bigots, we all know that.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 10:28 AM

Thing about Obama - he's a mere political opportunist. He's got NO experience to lead this country, very little in terms of "the mind of a leader".

He has the same amount of experience that Lincoln had before election.

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 10:28 AM
The rest mentioned will never have a chance in hell of getting high office because of their association with this admin.

What association does Walter E. Williams or Clarence Thomas have with the current administration?

hjmick
08-27-2007, 10:33 AM

Holy Crap! You're going to go back to 1861 to justify electing someone with so little experience? You're kidding, right?

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Look at the experience the Bush admin has?

Cheney has tons , rummy had a shit load, they have tons of experience and look what they did with it?

Maybe being not so mired in the filth that overtakes the ones who are too long in the saddle is a good plan>

The founders planned the country for a citizen government maybe we need some citizens for a change?

darin
08-27-2007, 10:54 AM

that's only half the equation - experience. Link had "Leadership" - Obamamama is NOT a leader.

hjmick
08-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Look at the experience the Bush admin has?

Cheney has tons , rummy had a shit load, they have tons of experience and look what they did with it?

Maybe being not so mired in the filth that overtakes the ones who are too long in the saddle is a good plan>

The founders planned the country for a citizen government maybe we need some citizens for a change?

Or...Things were much more simple back then and less experience was needed. (Actually, starting a new country was probably quite difficult, and, in the case of Lincoln, keeping it together was no small task either)

Using the level of experience in the Bush administration could backfire. Look at the screw ups they have made, percieved and real, and some may argue that a lack of experience may not be such a good idea, LOL.

I don't disagree with you about the citizen government, I crave a viable third party, I long for an outsider to step up and make a change. Unfortunately, none of our choices thus far fit that bill.

Hagbard Celine
08-27-2007, 11:04 AM

Just so you don't feel completely let down, the sarcasm in your post didn't get past me gabs.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Obamma is a bright well educated man with a cool head on his shoulders.

Could you imagine the good it would do this country to wake up on a noverber morning not to far away and realise they had just elected the First Black presidnet in our history?

You we see a big change i the way Americans of all color would feel about the fainess of their country.

I would be beeming with pride for my country!

hjmick
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Just so you don't feel completely let down, the sarcasm in your post didn't get past me gabs.

But you see, there in lies the problem. How do we know it was sarcasm? If a conservative or a Republican and posted that message, rest assured that gabosaurus or some other liberal would have been all over it. The conservative/Republican poster would have been labeled a racist, intolerant, a bigot. Hell, I've seen some labeled as such for much, much less.

hjmick
08-27-2007, 11:17 AM

Could you imagine the good it would do this country to wake up on a noverber morning not to far away and realise they had just elected the First Black presidnet in our history?

You we see a big change i the way Americans of all color would feel about the fainess of their country.

I would be beeming with pride for my country!

I too will feel a great sense of pride when a black man (or woman) is elected President, just as I will be proud when a woman is elected President. I am just not yet convinced that any of the contenders in this election are the ones we (or I) want in the office.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
And you wont be until they have an R behind their names.

The problem is many people of color will then not vote fro them because the R party has done so many negative things to black people over the years.

Nukeman
08-27-2007, 11:27 AM

The problem is many people of color will then not vote fro them because the R party has done so many negative things to black people over the years.
Ohhh yaaa.... soooo many Bad things, you know that whole civil rights thing that was the republican party, EEOC uhh republican, integrated schools once again.

Read your history the Democratic party has done more to keep people of color down than any other party in the nation.....

hjmick
08-27-2007, 11:33 AM

I'm afraid that you have misread me. While I am a registered Republican, I do not vote the party line. Never have, never will. My registration is mainly a function of primary voting. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Libertarians, even Green Party candidates. The true Republican party, not the one currently in office, represents my feelings in the areas of gun control, fiscal responsibility, individual/personal responsibility, and smaller government. This administration has fucked the country over in these arenas and I freely admit it. Socially I am much more free wheeling. Legalize drugs, don't care about gay marriage, stay the hell out of my bedroom, etc. About the only place I diverge from being socially liberal is in the area of illegal immigration and illegal immigrants, another area the current administration has screwed the country.

Hagbard Celine
08-27-2007, 11:35 AM

Freudian slip or whimsical coincidence? We Report, You Decide!

glockmail
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Wonderful. A quartet of Uncle Toms and one Nappy Headed Ho. Not content to be merely sexist, but racist as well. :slap:

glockmail
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Freudian slip or whimsical coincidence? We Report, You Decide!
Since the statement itself is false: Freud.

Talk about Freudian slips, remember when Condi Rice called George Bush "my husband..." :laugh2:

darin
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I too will feel a great sense of pride when a black man (or woman) is elected President, just as I will be proud when a woman is elected President. I am just not yet convinced that any of the contenders in this election are the ones we (or I) want in the office.

I'll be VERY scared the day a liberal woman is elected President. A woman like Condi Rice? I could live with that, I suppose. I'll never view women (as a whole, with exceptions) as great leaders.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I'll be VERY scared the day a liberal woman is elected President. A woman like Condi Rice? I could live with that, I suppose. I'll never view women (as a whole, with exceptions) as great leaders.

What you dont seem to realise that your statement is a direct reflection on the women in your family.

You must have seen your Mother ,grandmother, sisters, daughters as weak minded people to say such a thing about women.

Maybe they are not capable in your family but they were and are in mine.

Hagbard Celine
08-27-2007, 12:06 PM

Has any modern, western country ever had a black person hold executive office?

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:25 PM
I'll be VERY scared the day a liberal woman is elected President. A woman like Condi Rice? I could live with that, I suppose. I'll never view women (as a whole, with exceptions) as great leaders. All Condi would have to do is put on those black boots with the spike heels and a little black dress to show off her long legs and 9/10 of the world leaders would follow her wherever she led them.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Has any modern, western country ever had a black person hold executive office? The US has had several black Senators and Congressman, except you can't count the republicans because they "just aren't black enough."

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
You can count them as black you just cant count on them to be voted for by black people in any large numbers.

You see the Republican party has been caught in the past caging votes to prevent Black voters from voting and Americans dont like that very much.

So you see anyone who works with the R party and advocates these technics wont get voted for by many blacks who like to vote.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 12:38 PM

yes...but probably not until 2016. I know the standard republican mantra that hillary is too polarizing...but I think that all that will do is make what would otherwise be a runaway into a reasonably close election. And if she picks Obama as her running mate, he would be the heir apparent in 2016.

seriously: Rudy versus Hillary. Who will the religious hard core conservative base of the republican party vote for? a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate with a penis or a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control new york moderate with a vagina?

on the other hand, hungry democrats will turn out for the democratic ticket, women will turn out for hillary, blacks will turn out for Hillary/Obama, independents will turn out for anyone but the republican because they are turned off by Bush's gross incompetence.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:40 PM
You can count them as black you just cant count on them to be voted for by black people in any large numbers.

You see the Republican party has been caught in the past caging votes to prevent Black voters from voting and Americans dont like that very much.

So you see anyone who works with the R party and advocates these technics wont get voted for by many blacks who like to vote. As usual you have a string of bullshit and no way to back it up. http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 12:41 PM
http://tinyurl.com/23a7g6

Here is a court document which refers to the cases in the 1980s where the Republican party was CAUGHT caging votes which kept African American legal voters from casting votes.

You see that same people in the party today were in the party back then and why would any black or any voter for that matter want to vote for a party which would do such a screwed up thing?

retiredman
08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
As usual you have a string of bullshit and no way to back it up. http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/

national black republicans! wow.

they are as much of a powerful influence on your party as the log cabin republicans are!

lol

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM

Here is a court document which refers to the cases in the 1980s where the Republican party was CAUGHT caging votes which kept African American legal voters from casting votes.

You see that same people in the party today were in the party back then and why would any black or any voter for that matter want to vote for a party which would do such a screwed up thing?

From your source: "Submitted on Motion for Stay Pending Appeal". Its a motion from a Democrat lawyer not a finding by a judge or jury.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM
national black republicans! wow.

they are as much of a powerful influence on your party as the log cabin republicans are!

lol And your point?

retiredman
08-27-2007, 12:55 PM
And your point?

to laugh at you

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:58 PM
to laugh at you So basically you're just taking up space and emitting carbon dioxide. Whouda thunk that?

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 12:59 PM

What association does Walter E. Williams or Clarence Thomas have with the current administration?

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:00 PM

Yep such a cool head. Oh well...except he wants to invade Pakistan.

As a woman I would love to see a woman in the White House, but it has to be the right one. Not even my sister......who is a democrate.....will vote for Hillary.

All the media does is yell about how we shouldn't be in Iraq and NOT A PEEP from them about Obama wanting to go to war with yet another middle eastern country????????????

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/01/AR2007080101233.html

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama issued a pointed warning yesterday to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, saying that as president he would be prepared to order U.S. troops into that country unilaterally if it failed to act on its own against Islamic extremists.

In his most comprehensive statement on terrorism, the senator from Illinois said that the Iraq war has left the United States less safe than it was before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and that if elected he would seek to withdraw U.S. troops and shift the country's military focus to threats in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

"When I am president, we will wage the war that has to be won,"

retiredman
08-27-2007, 01:05 PM

As a woman I would love to see a woman in the White House, but it has to be the right one. Not even my sister......who is a democrate.....will vote for Hillary.

All the media does is yell about how we shouldn't be in Iraq and NOT A PEEP from them about Obama wanting to go to war with yet another middle eastern country????????????

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/01/AR2007080101233.html

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama issued a pointed warning yesterday to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf, saying that as president he would be prepared to order U.S. troops into that country unilaterally if it failed to act on its own against Islamic extremists.

In his most comprehensive statement on terrorism, the senator from Illinois said that the Iraq war has left the United States less safe than it was before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and that if elected he would seek to withdraw U.S. troops and shift the country's military focus to threats in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

one small point:

inserting American troops into the mountainous region between Afghanistan and Pakistan to do what Musharraf is incapable of doing is a far cry from "going to war with yet another middle eastern country"

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 01:05 PM

The thing about sarcasm, funny or not, there is always a victim.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 01:11 PM
What association does Walter E. Williams or Clarence Thomas have with the current administration? They all go to the clandestine "neocon" meetings that we conservatives still can't get an invite to. :laugh2:

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:24 PM
one small point:

inserting American troops into the mountainous region between Afghanistan and Pakistan to do what Musharraf is incapable of doing is a far cry from "going to war with yet another middle eastern country"

Maybe it's just me but if Obama goes into a country to take out their citizens without being asked it is an invasion. So yes it could very well lead to another war.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 01:30 PM
So basically you're just taking up space and emitting carbon dioxide. Whouda thunk that? :lol: maineman just neg rep'd me on this when he's got 0 power. This is his explanation: "you need to really understand that reputation points don't really mean anything to me on this site...I came back here to poke at you from time to time.... give me neg reps... they're like a badge of honor! lol" Whiney liberal puke.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 01:36 PM

Oh I see you aprove of Bush talking tough but not a democrat how transparent.

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Oh I see you aprove of Bush talking tough but not a democrat how transparent.

You need to stop lumping everyone in together. Read my posts once in a while, even the ones that arn't to you.

FYI, I was not for the war in Iraq for the simple reason that I saw it as a hornets nest. Saddam kept peace in that country with fear. Fear that he would kill a mans entire family if they disagreed with him.

It would be nice if, every so often, you actually addressed what was typed.

How can you say Obama has a "cool head" when he wants to invade Pakistan????? Possibly starting yet another war??????

retiredman
08-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Maybe it's just me but if Obama goes into a country to take out their citizens without being asked it is an invasion. So yes it could very well lead to another war.
no...it really isn't an invasion in the military sense of the word. It is a surgical strike. Insert troops. take out target. pull troops out. not an invasion, not a war. period.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 01:51 PM
:lol: maineman just neg rep'd me on this when he's got 0 power. This is his explanation: "you need to really understand that reputation points don't really mean anything to me on this site...I came back here to poke at you from time to time.... give me neg reps... they're like a badge of honor! lol" Whiney liberal puke.

and if you would tell the truth, it would be better. I actually positive repped you.

beneath your avatar, it says that you are banned from USMB. Is that STILL true? wow.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 01:55 PM

beneath your avatar, it says that you are banned from USMB. Is that STILL true? wow.

I was banned forever. Perhaps I was unbanned at some point but the place is a shit-hole so who cares, except for shithole dwellers?

retiredman
08-27-2007, 01:57 PM
I was banned forever. Perhaps I was unbanned at some point but the place is a shit-hole so who cares, except for shithole dwellers?

I understand.

Trigg
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
no...it really isn't an invasion in the military sense of the word. It is a surgical strike. Insert troops. take out target. pull troops out. not an invasion, not a war. period.

So for example: Japan decides to make a surgical strike and take out our navy. We are not at war with Japan

How did we react???? After all there was no invasion, they didn't stay.

It is not a stretch to conclude that if we invade Pakistan to take out their citizens it will lead to war. That area of the world is already a power keg, and he is announcing that he wants to attack the citizens of a sovereign country??

retiredman
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
and I notice you didn't bother to retract the lie about me neg repping you....

why am I not surprised?

retiredman
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
So for example: Japan decides to make a surgical strike and take out our navy. We are not at war with Japan

How did we react???? After all there was no invasion, they didn't stay.

It is not a stretch to conclude that if we invade Pakistan to take out their citizens it will lead to war. That area of the world is already a power keg, and he is announcing that he wants to attack the citizens of a sovereign country??

do you really want to equate the japanese attack on pearl harbor which was clearly an act of war, to a small us surgical strike against a target that musharraf would love to get himself?

that is really a bit foolish, don't you think?

and I was unaware of OBL's pakistani citizenship. got a link?

glockmail
08-27-2007, 02:03 PM
and I notice you didn't bother to retract the lie about me neg repping you....

why am I not surprised?:pee: It was not a lie by the correct definition. Or perhaps you have you're own you'd like to share?

glockmail
08-27-2007, 02:04 PM
I understand. As only a shit-holer would.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
So main pos repped you adn you lied ad said he neg repped you?

how classy.

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM

Well I've asked the question twice without a response. I guess there is nothing to support that statement.

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 02:10 PM
do you really want to equate the japanese attack on pearl harbor which was clearly an act of war, to a small us surgical strike against a target that musharraf would love to get himself?

The only way we could go into pakistan to take out OBL and AQ would be if pakistan permits it. To do so without permission would be considered an act of war. Surgical strike or not. Marsharrif is already facing a civil war. If he failed to act all hell would break loose. Not to mention all the condemnation from the petty tyrants of the un.

I would love to see us go in there and get them all. But reality is we can't do it with initiating another war.

Trigg
08-27-2007, 02:11 PM

Where did I say anything about Osama at all let alone anything about citizenship??????

They are getting ready to hold elections. Who knows if he will still be in power.

Now if Obama is elected and decides to attack Pakistan.....and Musharraf is still in power.........Musharraf can decide to do one of two things. Declare war with the US and save face with the other Muslim countries or ignore the strike.

Personnally I would like for Obama to NOT be elected president........if he is I want him to stay the hell away from Pakistan.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:12 PM

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 02:17 PM
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The "rest" in your statement are Walter E. Williams and Clarence Thomas. I asked what is the association of Walter E. Williams and Clarence Thomas to the current adminastration.

It doesn't have anything to do with the price of tea in China, rather clarifing your statement.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Where did I say anything about Osama at all let alone anything about citizenship??????

They are getting ready to hold elections. Who knows if he will still be in power.

Now if Obama is elected and decides to attack Pakistan.....and Musharraf is still in power.........Musharraf can decide to do one of two things. Declare war with the US and save face with the other Muslim countries or ignore the strike.

Personnally I would like for Obama to NOT be elected president........if he is I want him to stay the hell away from Pakistan.

if you knew what Obama was talking about, you would know that he was talking about a surgical strike based upon actionable intelligence against OBL if he were to be located in Pakistan. period. no attacks against pakistani citizens were mentioned at all. get a clue.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 02:25 PM
I would think that a sitting supreme court justice would certainly be said to have an "association" with the current administration.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:25 PM
The "rest" in your statement are Walter E. Williams and Clarence Thomas. I asked what is the the association of Walter E. Williams and Clarence Thomas to the current adminastration.

It doesn't have anything to do with the price of tea in China, rather clarifing your statement.

You are right they were on the list and have only a cursary connection to Bush but will not ever be president.

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
You are right they were on the list and have only a cursary connection to Bush but will not ever be president.

You are right, neither will be president. I fail to see even a "cursary" connection of these two men to the Bush administration.

Trigg
08-27-2007, 02:35 PM
if you knew what Obama was talking about, you would know that he was talking about a surgical strike based upon actionable intelligence against OBL if he were to be located in Pakistan. period. no attacks against pakistani citizens were mentioned at all. get a clue.

White House spokesman Tony Snow said Pakistan was working hard to fight al Qaeda and the Taliban, and Washington was doing what it could in support.

"At the same time, we recognize the sovereignty of the Pakistani government and realize that they're putting on a serious push ... They're taking the fight to al Qaeda," Snow said.

No, you are the one not listening. Surgical strike or not, if Pakistan does not invite us in than our troops on their land can be seen as an Act Of War.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:35 PM
They are conservitives

MtnBiker
08-27-2007, 02:38 PM
They are conservitives

Oh I see, anyone who is conservative has a connection with the Bush administration.

:lol:

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 02:59 PM
You inhabit the same party which kept legal black voters from voting and that makes it very hard for people to vote for any of them.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 03:20 PM
So main pos repped you adn you lied ad said he neg repped you?

how classy.
I'd ax you the same thing I ax'd him but still waiting for his response. in the meantime have some warm lemonade, sis. :pee:

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 03:23 PM
wow you are desperate

Pale Rider
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
My opinion is that you are exactly right. Probably more ready for a woman than a black though but as you said not Hillary. It's the reason I have hope for the next election and the reason I will not be voting for any of the Republicans who are really liberals in conservative clothing.

I've always said McCain is a liberal in conservative clothing, but I don't think you can call the rest of the conservative candidates liberals, especially my man Tom Tancredo.

Pale Rider
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Like I said we are ready for a female or a person of Color but we will have to take some kicking and screaming.

No... we're not. Not even close.

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 05:40 PM
You inhabit the same party which kept legal black voters from voting and that makes it very hard for people to vote for any of them.

From the 1860's to the 1960's the democrat party did everything it could to keep the blacks subjugated. They still do using different tactics. Learn your history before spouting bullshit.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
50 Years ago both the partys were not very good on social rights for people of color or women.

The Republican party has a record in which just back in the 80s they were caught vote caging which kept Black legal voters from voting.

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
From the 1860's to the 1960's the democrat party did everything it could to keep the blacks subjugated. They still do using different tactics. Learn your history before spouting bullshit.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

retiredman
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
:pee: It was not a lie by the correct definition. Or perhaps you have you're own you'd like to share?

lie /laɪ/ –noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.

I LOVE to share. How about number 3? How does that work for ya? Maybe now YOU could share an apology or at least a retraction.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Niether you or I was alive to have any say about that were we?

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Niether you or I was alive to have any say about that were we?

Just because we wern't alive doesn't mean we can't have any say in it!

Wait a minute, you wern't alive? I thought you were alive back when the Dinosaurs roamed the earth?!? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
50 Years ago both the partys were not very good on social rights for people of color or women.

The Republican party has a record in which just back in the 80s they were caught vote caging which kept Black legal voters from voting.

Absolutely untrue.

The Democrats have enslaved Blacks to welfare, Democrats do not believe that Blacks are smart enough to make it on their own so they keep shoveling just enough to Blacks for Blacks to just be able to make it under the guise of "compassion" when in reality they want to ensure that they keep that 80-90% of the Black vote coming to them. Democrats have a former Grand Dragon amongst their Senate delegation and Democrats such as George Wallace and Orville Faubus openly touted segregation even after desegregation.........who said "segregation then, segregation now, segregation forever"?

Republicans? Freed the slaves and have had Blacks at the highest positions in an administration.....ever. Democrats..........the modern version enslaves Blacks for their votes.

OCA
08-27-2007, 06:02 PM

Please retract that lie or prove it.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:03 PM
White House spokesman Tony Snow said Pakistan was working hard to fight al Qaeda and the Taliban, and Washington was doing what it could in support.

"At the same time, we recognize the sovereignty of the Pakistani government and realize that they're putting on a serious push ... They're taking the fight to al Qaeda," Snow said.

No, you are the one not listening. Surgical strike or not, if Pakistan does not invite us in than our troops on their land can be seen as an Act Of War.

you were the one who claimed that we would be taking the lives of their citizens...you were the one who claimed we would be conducting an invasion.

Do you honestly mean to tell me that if we had solid satellite photographic evidence that Osama bin Laden was definitely at a certain place in the mountainous border region on the far western side of Pakistan, that you would pass up the chance to eliminate him with a surgical strike or a cruise missile attack for fear of our supposed ally in the war on terror, Pakistan, seeing that strike as an act of war?

Oh yeah....I forgot, you were the guys who were perfectly willing to outsource the capture of OBL at Tora Bora to a pack of Afghan warlords who went up into Tora Bora and came back befuddled as to where he might have gone, and their swiss bank accounts oddly larger.

I see.... going after the guy who attacked us is foolhardy, reckless and ill advised, but invading, conquering, and occupying a country that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the attack on us.... suffering 30K dead and wounded Americans.... flushing a half a trillion dollars down the shitter.... starting a civil war.... empowering Iran.... pissing off our allies....and all the while allowing the organization who attacked us to be as powerful today as when they attacked us five years ago....THAT is your definition of brilliant well reasoned foreign policy?

Just how soaked with koolaid does one have to be to buy into that load of shit?

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Absolutely untrue.

The Democrats have enslaved Blacks to welfare, Democrats do not believe that Blacks are smart enough to make it on their own so they keep shoveling just enough to Blacks for Blacks to just be able to make it under the guise of "compassion" when in reality they want to ensure that they keep that 80-90% of the Black vote coming to them. Democrats have a former Grand Dragon amongst their Senate delegation and Democrats such as George Wallace and Orville Faubus openly touted segregation even after desegregation.........who said "segregation then, segregation now, segregation forever"?

Republicans? Freed the slaves and have had Blacks at the highest positions in an administration.....ever. Democrats..........the modern version enslaves Blacks for their votes.

why do you suppose that nearly 90% of african americans vote for democrats? are they all just shiftless, lazy and stupid?

bringing up the words of racist southern democrats in the years prior to the passage of the civil rights bill is really pretty disingenuous.

My party was the party of the segregated south, but we put southern racists on notice, as early as the Democratic National Convention in Minneapolis in 1948 with the keynote address from the city's young mayor, that they were not welcome in our party....it took a few decades to root them all out...but we finally did.

One of them was so pissed at that speech that he ran as a third party candidate in that 1948 election on the dixiecrat ticket...pledging to ban interracial marriage and to permanently establish segregation as the law of the land.

He lost, of course.... changed parties...became a republican...and then, more than 50 years later, the republican senate majority leader proclaimed that America would be a better place TODAY - in the 21st century - if we had elected that racist misogynist statutory rapist as president of the united states.

nice touch. I think that black america was listening. awwww.

OCA
08-27-2007, 06:19 PM
why do you suppose that nearly 90% of african americans vote for democrats? are they all just shiftless, lazy and stupid?

bringing up the words of racist southern democrats in the years prior to the passage of the civil rights bill is really pretty disingenuous.

My party was the party of the segregated south, but we put southern racists on notice, as early as the Democratic National Convention in Minneapolis in 1948 with the keynote address from the city's young mayor, that they were not welcome in our party....it took a few decades to root them all out...but we finally did.

One of them was so pissed at that speech that he ran as a third party candidate in that 1948 election on the dixiecrat ticket...pledging to ban interracial marriage and to permanently establish segregation as the law of the land.

He lost, of course.... changed parties...became a republican...and then, more than 50 years later, the republican senate majority leader proclaimed that America would be a better place TODAY - in the 21st century - if we had elected that racist misogynist statutory rapist as president of the united states.

nice touch. I think that black america was listening. awwww.

ROTFLMFAO!

Trent Lott's speech is all you got? Would like me to quote for you what the Democratic Party Of Maryland said about Michael Steele, a Black Republican, in his bid for the Senate in 2006?

But anyway, name one thing that that modern Democrats do that actually empowers Blacks and does not subjugate them? And when you are done answering that you can explain your party's love of Robert K. Byrd.......an admitted racist.

OCA
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
The fact is that just as George Wallace thought in 1963 and Robert Byrd thought 60 years ago today's Demos still think that Blacks are just niggers with a vote.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
no. trent lott's speech in NOT all I have. I have 85% of black americans who vote democratic.
You sound pretty much like a racist when you lay out your rationale for why that happens over and over again....you really need to know that.

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 06:24 PM
you were the one who claimed that we would be taking the lives of their citizens...you were the one who claimed we would be conducting an invasion.

Do you honestly mean to tell me that if we had solid satellite photographic evidence that Osama bin Laden was definitely at a certain place in the mountainous border region on the far western side of Pakistan, that you would pass up the chance to eliminate him with a surgical strike or a cruise missile attack for fear of our supposed ally in the war on terror, Pakistan, seeing that strike as an act of war?

Oh yeah....I forgot, you were the guys who were perfectly willing to outsource the capture of OBL at Tora Bora to a pack of Afghan warlords who went up into Tora Bora and came back befuddled as to where he might have gone, and their swiss bank accounts oddly larger.

I see.... going after the guy who attacked us is foolhardy, reckless and ill advised, but invading, conquering, and occupying a country that didn't have a fucking thing to do with the attack on us.... suffering 30K dead and wounded Americans.... flushing a half a trillion dollars down the shitter.... starting a civil war.... empowering Iran.... pissing off our allies....and all the while allowing the organization who attacked us to be as powerful today as when they attacked us five years ago....THAT is your definition of brilliant well reasoned foreign policy?

Just how soaked with koolaid does one have to be to buy into that load of shit?

Lets stay with the subject of attacking pakistan. We already know you hate Bush more than bin laden, but lets keep it to the subject. A strike against OBL in pakistan would be an act of war unless pakistan had approved it. Do you actually believe that if we hit only AQ targets it would not be played up as x number of pakistani civilians killed by US air strike?

pakistan is a powder keg. A US strike without the paks blessing would be an act of war that could escalate.

Tora Bora happened because there were not enough troops in the area to encircle the region. The only forces available were the warlords. It was a case where they had a short operating time and no way to get more troops in the region.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Please retract that lie or prove it.

Oh Im sorry I thought you were a republican.

hjmick
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Wasn't Trent Lott elected Exalted Cyclops, of his local chapter of the KKK?

Oh, wait a minute, that was Robert Byrd, United States Senator from West Virginia and a member of the Democratic Party.

My bad.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Lets stay with the subject of attacking pakistan. We already know you hate Bush more than bin laden, but lets keep it to the subject. A strike against OBL in pakistan would be an act of war unless pakistan had approved it. Do you actually believe that if we hit only AQ targets it would not be played up as x number of pakistani civilians killed by US air strike?

pakistan is a powder keg. A US strike without the paks blessing would be an act of war that could escalate.

Tora Bora happened because there were not enough troops in the area to encircle the region. The only forces available were the warlords. It was a case where they had a short operating time and no way to get more troops in the region.

you have answered my question. thank you.

be sure to tell the American people that. be sure to tell them that, even if you knew exactly where OBL was, you wouldn't go after him for fear of upseting the non-democratically elected leader or pakistan, but that you were perfectly OK with flushing lives and treasure down the shitter in Iraq for NOTHING

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Wasn't Trent Lott elected Exalted Cyclops, of his local chapter of the KKK?

Oh, wait a minute, that was Robert Byrd, United States Senator from West Virginia and a member of the Democratic Party.

My bad.

no...he wasn't

and you're not bad, you're just misinformed.

and you would think, wouldn't you, that if the democratic party were, in fact that party of the klan and of white racism, that 85% of black americans would vote AGAINST them and not for them? Or are you suggesting that 85% of black americans are shiftless ignorant drunked up welfare niggers?

How DO you explain that odd percentage?

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM

This is the PDF file of the court case filed in 2004 I think which makes mention to the 1980s cases in which the Republican party forced LEGAL BLACK VOTERS OFF THE ROLLS and how they were punished for it.

hjmick
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
no...he wasn't

and you would think, wouldn't you, that if the democratic party were, in fact that party of the klan and of white racism, that 85% of black americans would vote AGAINST them and not for them? Or are you suggesting that 85% of black americans are shiftless ignorant drunked up welfare niggers?

I was being facetious, I knew Lott wasn't in the KKK, it was Byrd.

The truth is, I don't think either party is inherently racist, just too white. I'm not convinced that either party has a grasp of what it is minorities and the poor want or need.

As far as you number of 85%, I have no explanation except to say that on the surface, Democrats tend to support government handouts more so than Republicans and these handouts tend to favor minorities and the poor. This perception could very well explain the number you have put forth.People tend to vote for what will serve them best.

In no way should that statement be construed as a slight against the groups we are discussing. I do not think that they are, how did you put it? "85% of black americans are shiftless ignorant drunked up welfare niggers?" But it can and has been argued that generational welfare is a cycle that is hard to break, for minorities as well as whites. It will take extraordinary measures to ween welfare recipients of all color off of the government teet.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 06:48 PM
I realize you were talking about byrd. your comment about HIM was inaccurate. that was MY point.

and you can say that both parties are "too white" and I would have to agree with that.... I would have to qualify that and say that republicans are absolutely positively LILY white, however, and really look silly for bringing up the token democratic racist in congress and ignoring facts like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_United_States_Congress

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 06:54 PM
you have answered my question. thank you.

be sure to tell the American people that. be sure to tell them that, even if you knew exactly where OBL was, you wouldn't go after him for fear of upseting the non-democratically elected leader or pakistan, but that you were perfectly OK with flushing lives and treasure down the shitter in Iraq for NOTHING

Going into iraq was flushing lives and treasure down the toilet. But starting a war with pakistan is ok? Especially when a democrat says we should do it.

I'm speaking about reality and how the world works. Now if you want to discuss what I would do, in the fantasy world where I am king. All the muslims countries would be conquered one at a time. And muslim concentration camps would be established.

If OBL is found to be in iran, should we immediately launch a military strike there? It would be an act of war. And you can bet iran would jump on that opportunity.

The only way to attack into another country would be if its totally covert and no one knows about it. Then providing you get him, you can't tell anyone.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Going into iraq was flushing lives and treasure down the toilet. But starting a war with pakistan is ok? Especially when a democrat says we should do it.

I'm speaking about reality and how the world works. Now if you want to discuss what I would do, in the fantasy world where I am king. All the muslims countries would be conquered one at a time. And muslim concentration camps would be established.

If OBL is found to be in iran, should we immediately launch a military strike there? It would be an act of war. And you can bet iran would jump on that opportunity.

The only way to attack into another country would be if its totally covert and no one knows about it. Then providing you get him, you can't tell anyone.

again...I do not define sending a small detachment into a remore site in western pakistan to take out OBL - or better yet using a cruise missile - as "starting a war". I reserve that definition for three days of solid nonstop shock and awe aerial bombardment of the nation's capital, followed by the invasion of 150 thousand combat troops...THAT is starting a war.

and OBL is an arab sunni....he would no more be hiding out in shiite persian Iran than he would be in New Jersey.

Gaffer
08-27-2007, 07:29 PM
again...I do not define sending a small detachment into a remore site in western pakistan to take out OBL - or better yet using a cruise missile - as "starting a war". I reserve that definition for three days of solid nonstop shock and awe aerial bombardment of the nation's capital, followed by the invasion of 150 thousand combat troops...THAT is starting a war.

and OBL is an arab sunni....he would no more be hiding out in shiite persian Iran than he would be in New Jersey.

His son is hiding in iran. And who do you think is supplying the taliban and AQ forces in Afghanistan? If you don't think they are working together against a mutual enemy you are very foolish.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 07:53 PM
His son is hiding in iran. And who do you think is supplying the taliban and AQ forces in Afghanistan? If you don't think they are working together against a mutual enemy you are very foolish.

your opinion of my foolishness is noted.

If you have any links that indicate current Iranian support for the taliban, I would love to see them.

OCA
08-27-2007, 08:00 PM
no. trent lott's speech in NOT all I have. I have 85% of black americans who vote democratic.
You sound pretty much like a racist when you lay out your rationale for why that happens over and over again....you really need to know that.

And they vote for you because you keep them fed with the drug known as welfare. In the inner cities where opportunities are few, Demos like their niggers(Demos term for Blacks) to not have a whole lot of opportunity for social advancement, so instead of that opportunity Demos lie to Blacks saying that without welfare they can't make it and many Blacks lap it up because they've followed Demos for so long and bought into all the lies about evil, racist Republicans that they vote Demo really without thought.

The reality is that Demos are the slave owners and the inner city is the plantation.

OCA
08-27-2007, 08:09 PM
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=383

The real truth about Robert Byrd.

If Demos were truely anti-racist they would expel Mr. Byrd from the party.

85% of Blcks vote Demo because Demos have addicted them to government handouts, Demos are all they know, they vote Demo continually and nothing ever gets better for them.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 08:27 PM
And they vote for you because you keep them fed with the drug known as welfare. In the inner cities where opportunities are few, Demos like their niggers(Demos term for Blacks) to not have a whole lot of opportunity for social advancement, so instead of that opportunity Demos lie to Blacks saying that without welfare they can't make it and many Blacks lap it up because they've followed Demos for so long and bought into all the lies about evil, racist Republicans that they vote Demo really without thought.

The reality is that Demos are the slave owners and the inner city is the plantation.

if you can't see ho incredibly racist an attitude that is.... blacks vote for democrats because they are all on welfare and they are all too stupid to see that the democrats are just giving them stuff to get their votes.... then there really is no sense us having any further discussion.

really. Let's talk about something else. I find that really too repugnant to continue.

retiredman
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=383

The real truth about Robert Byrd.

If Demos were truely anti-racist they would expel Mr. Byrd from the party.

85% of Blcks vote Demo because Demos have addicted them to government handouts, Demos are all they know, they vote Demo continually and nothing ever gets better for them.

a michelle malkin op-ed piece followed by 85% of all blacks in America are addicts.

we really are done here.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 10:04 PM
wow you are desperate Actually the truth is quite tho opposite. But since TruthDoesn'tMatter to you.... :pee:

glockmail
08-27-2007, 10:08 PM
lie /laɪ/ –noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.

I LOVE to share. How about number 3? How does that work for ya? Maybe now YOU could share an apology or at least a retraction.

It looks like you lied about a simple definition as well: http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

:pee:

glockmail
08-27-2007, 10:10 PM
why do you suppose that nearly 90% of african americans vote for democrats? are they all just shiftless, lazy and stupid?..... Apparently so. You Democrats made them that way.

Pale Rider
08-27-2007, 10:39 PM
There is a very well known, basic fact pertaining to blacks voting mostly dem, and that is the dems keep promising black people something for nothing. A way into college without earning it, AA. A way to live without working, welfare. The dems have the black community completely bamboozled into thinking they're looking out for them when nothing could be further from the truth. The dems want blacks uneducated, unemployed, and standing in line at the welfare counter. That way the dems are guaranteed a whole race that will vote for them simply because they'll keep the freebies coming.

OCA
08-28-2007, 05:13 AM
if you can't see ho incredibly racist an attitude that is.... blacks vote for democrats because they are all on welfare and they are all too stupid to see that the democrats are just giving them stuff to get their votes.... then there really is no sense us having any further discussion.

really. Let's talk about something else. I find that really too repugnant to continue.

You have a complete history of doing this:when backed into a corner with no way out you claim the other person or their argument is vile or repugnant then run............like a bitch.

Yes, I do find what Demos do to Blacks to be completely racist and you just proved it...........I never used the word "stupid" in reference to Blacks........but you did.

08-28-2007, 05:34 AM

you're the one ive been seeing throwing the N word around. You are the one that called them stupid.

if anything is to blame its the black culture and Democrats who continue to tell them they cant make it without help. If people tell you something enough you start believing it, even if its not true. And that is true for smart people as well as for dumb ones.

After all, look how many smart people similiar chant "Bush lied" over and over and assume that somehow proves it. Look how many people fall for it.

retiredman
08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
so you all are saying that the blacks in America are not at all unintelligent and that they are just as capable of making informed political decisions as white americans, but somehow, they allow themselves to be hoodwinked by a white democratic scam that they all seem to miss, but white americans can discern perfectly?

have I got that right?

retiredman
08-28-2007, 06:33 AM
you're the one ive been seeing throwing the N word around. You are the one that called them stupid.

if anything is to blame its the black culture and Democrats who continue to tell them they cant make it without help. If people tell you something enough you start believing it, even if its not true. And that is true for smart people as well as for dumb ones.

After all, look how many smart people similiar chant "Bush lied" over and over and assume that somehow proves it. Look how many people fall for it.

and I tell you what....when you come up with a quote from a democratic politician telling black americans that they cannot make it without the aid of the democrats, that will be real nice.

or do you think that such quotes, maybe, do not really exist, but that you just believe they do BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IT SO MANY TIMES??????

retiredman
08-28-2007, 07:06 AM
no...he wasn't

glockmail..the obsessive little twerp who keeps following me around, gave me a neg rep for this post calling it "a lie". That is curious...for a guy who won't even admit when he himself tells lies, he also seems a bit free with his interpretation of the word when applied to others. Can any one point to my "lie" in the above statement?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 08:19 AM
The fact is that just as George Wallace thought in 1963 and Robert Byrd thought 60 years ago today's Demos still think that Blacks are just niggers with a vote.

So you are saying 85% of black people think what you say here?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
glockmail..the obsessive little twerp who keeps following me around, gave me a neg rep for this post calling it "a lie". That is curious...for a guy who won't even admit when he himself tells lies, he also seems a bit free with his interpretation of the word when applied to others. Can any one point to my "lie" in the above statement?

I ain't so little. How tall are you, bitch?

I call you a liar based on your definition of the word: an inaccurate or false statement.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 09:13 AM
... white democratic [sic] scam .....

... quote from a democratic [sic] politician ...

More lies: inaccurate statments. The correct term is Democrat, as "there is nothing democratic about the Democrat Party."

OCA
08-28-2007, 02:19 PM
So you are saying 85% of black people think what you say here?

No, i'm saying that 85% of Blacks believe in the lie that Demos have foisted upon them about wanting to give them a helping hand up, about believing every man is equal etc. etc. If Demos really believed that they would eliminate most welfare programs which foster dependence and low self esteem, they would eliminate these programs and force people to make it in their own which when achieved gives a person greater satisfaction and self worth than any damn givernment check can ever do.

Democrats owe Blacks an apology for enslaving their votes for decades now.

Abbey Marie
08-28-2007, 02:42 PM
so you all are saying that the blacks in America are not at all unintelligent and that they are just as capable of making informed political decisions as white americans, but somehow, they allow themselves to be hoodwinked by a white democratic scam that they all seem to miss, but white americans can discern perfectly?

have I got that right?

How is this any different from the barrage of "sheeple" and "dumb red-stater" comments from the left?

OCA
08-28-2007, 02:44 PM

have I got that right?

I would explain it as gullible.

retiredman
08-29-2007, 06:35 AM
I would explain it as gullible.

so...blacks, as a RACE, are more gullible than whites?

Is that your position?

Trigg
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
so...blacks, as a RACE, are more gullible than whites?

Is that your position?

Your trying to twist what people are saying.

Why don't you go to the thread about blacks in the south choosing to become Republican. They talk about how blacks, in the middle class, are leaving the democratic party.

Why do you think that is???

retiredman
08-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Your trying to twist what people are saying.

Why don't you go to the thread about blacks in the south choosing to become Republican. They talk about how blacks, in the middle class, are leaving the democratic party.

Why do you think that is???

I think it is a wonderful example of black americans making choices for themselves....just like all black americans are capable of doing.

Or are you suggesting that only black americans who vote republican are something other than shiftless welfare addicts?

85% of black america????

It really is no different than log cabin republicans, is it?
really?

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 12:24 PM
No, i'm saying that 85% of Blacks believe in the lie that Demos have foisted upon them about wanting to give them a helping hand up, about believing every man is equal etc. etc. If Demos really believed that they would eliminate most welfare programs which foster dependence and low self esteem, they would eliminate these programs and force people to make it in their own which when achieved gives a person greater satisfaction and self worth than any damn givernment check can ever do.

Democrats owe Blacks an apology for enslaving their votes for decades now.

No its black people are smart enough to KNOW that the Republican party has BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO DIENFRANCHISE THEM.

They were caught targeting Black votes and late as the mid 80s.

darin
08-29-2007, 12:32 PM
No its black people are smart enough to KNOW that the Republican party has BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO DISENFRANCHISE THEM.

You flat-out LIE More than anybody I've ever met online. How do you LIVE with yourself?

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 12:37 PM
You flat-out LIE More than anybody I've ever met online. How do you LIVE with yourself?

This is a pdf file of a court case which outlines the 1981 and 1986 cases in which the republican party was caught caging Black votes in New Jersy and louisianna.

They were caught and had to sign documents which prevented them from ever using the tactics again and guess what? they tried to use them again in 2004 theus this court case.

I have given you court documents to PROOVE I am not lying about this so please refrain from the slander.

darin
08-29-2007, 01:00 PM
This is a pdf file of a court case which outlines the 1981 and 1986 cases in which the republican party was caught caging Black votes in New Jersy and louisianna.

They were caught and had to sign documents which prevented them from ever using the tactics again and guess what? they tried to use them again in 2004 theus this court case.

I have given you court documents to PROVE I am not lying about this so please refrain from the slander.

Reading that - will get back to you. Still, you DO lie more than any user I've ever seen.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 01:33 PM
No You are the onedistoring the truth.

Please name one one and go get the quote.

I will then prove to you that you are mistaken.

I do not lie!

darin
08-29-2007, 01:38 PM
No You are the onedistoring the truth.

Please name one one and go get the quote.

I will then prove to you that you are mistaken.

I do not lie!

You gonna have an orgasm if I post-up one of your lies? Is that what gets you off?

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 01:53 PM
No I will just refute your pathetic attempts to try and proove something that did not happen.

I know you wont win so go ahead and try?

darin
08-29-2007, 01:59 PM
No I will just refute your pathetic attempts to try and proove something that did not happen.

I know you wont win so go ahead and try?

Okay - I'll post just ONE of your lies in the Cage. When you see it, admit it, and leave the board for a week. How about that?

Trigg
08-29-2007, 02:02 PM
I think it is a wonderful example of black americans making choices for themselves....just like all black americans are capable of doing.

Or are you suggesting that only black americans who vote republican are something other than shiftless welfare addicts?

85% of black america????

really?

The article stated that blacks in the middle class, which by the way is growing faster than the white middle class, are turning to the republican party.

Why? Because people who work hard and pull themselves up with their own hard work are less likely to vote for social programs. Especially if those same people come from a poor background.

There are plenty of white people out there who are happy to vote dem because of the social programs they are always touting. After all why vote for the party that wants to cut funding??????

retiredman
08-29-2007, 02:09 PM
The article stated that blacks in the middle class, which by the way is growing faster than the white middle class, are turning to the republican party.

Why? Because people who work hard and pull themselves up with their own hard work are less likely to vote for social programs. Especially if those same people come from a poor background.

There are plenty of white people out there who are happy to vote dem because of the social programs they are always touting. After all why vote for the party that wants to cut funding??????

that's your spin. congratulations.

85% of black americans vote for democrats. you cannot explain that...all you can do is point to the 15% that don't.

I will agree to stipulate that 15% of black americans vote for someone other than democrats... I'll even agree that they vote for republicans. 15%. big deal.

I just think you have a hard time using that to make the case that the republican party is the party that better represents blacks...

unless you use that old tired bullshit - "most of the blacks are on welfare so they vote democratic because they'll keep gettin' their checks and are too stupid or lazy to know how much the democrats are taking advantage of them."

I chose to think that they are capable of making informed decisions at the polling place - just like white folks can.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Okay - I'll post just ONE of your lies in the Cage. When you see it, admit it, and leave the board for a week. How about that?

Just post a lie and typos dont count.

I dont bet and we dont need a bet to discuss this

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Reading that - will get back to you. Still, you DO lie more than any user I've ever seen.

So have you finished reading this case where it sites the republicans being caught in vote caging in 1981 and 1986 to run Completely legal black voters off the rolls?

Abbey Marie
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
unless you use that old tired bullshit - "most of the blacks are on welfare so they vote democratic because they'll keep gettin' their checks and are too stupid or lazy to know how much the democrats are taking advantage of them."

I chose to think that they are capable of making informed decisions at the polling place - just like white folks can.

Without judgment as to the correctness of either, how are these two statements contradictory?

retiredman
08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
one posits that blacks are too stupid or lazy to know....

the other says they are capable of making informed decisions.

I would call that contradictory on its face.

OCA
08-29-2007, 02:31 PM
No its black people are smart enough to KNOW that the Republican party has BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED TRYING TO DIENFRANCHISE THEM.

They were caught targeting Black votes and late as the mid 80s.

Targeting Black votes is exactly what Demos do with the welfare addiction and the lie they foist upon Blacks that they care.

OCA
08-29-2007, 02:36 PM

85% of black america????

really?

Nice play on words but that won't work here. The fact is that Blacks believed you in the 60's when you said that civil rights and social welfare programs would help them to get up and out of poverty, they believed you, topok you at your word........only it was all a big lie. "Here take this minimal government check, live in this government sponsored low income housing, keep voting for us and you can continue this life of barely subsisting".

Can you honestly say that you guys have helped Blacks or minorities one iota? No.........but damn you gotta love those votes.

OCA
08-29-2007, 02:39 PM

85% of black americans vote for democrats. you cannot explain that...all you can do is point to the 15% that don't.

I will agree to stipulate that 15% of black americans vote for someone other than democrats... I'll even agree that they vote for republicans. 15%. big deal.

I just think you have a hard time using that to make the case that the republican party is the party that better represents blacks...

Prove that your guys' social programs benefit Blacks in any, way, shape or form.........other than miring them in continued poverty and misery.

I got news for you, Blacks are waking up, they are not going to let you guys treat them like slaves very much longer.

OCA
08-29-2007, 02:40 PM

Find a post that says I said they are too lazy or too stupid.
Gullible yes, they trusted you guys and you guys bent them over and fucked them in the ass without lube for some votes.

Abbey Marie
08-29-2007, 02:41 PM

Definitely not contradictory on its face. Suppose they decided to vote Dem, because they know that the Dems will ensure that they will continue to get money from various social programs? That would be an informed decision on their part. Yet simultaneously, they may be ignorant of the fact that they are being played by the Dem party.

Trigg
08-29-2007, 02:42 PM

Not my spin, that is what was stated in the article as a possible reason for blacks running as republican.

Your the one saying they're stupid and lazy. Poor people aren't stupid they know which group is supporting social programs.

I predict that as the black middle class grows so to will the percentage of them voting republican, 11% voted for Bush in the last election.

OCA
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Definitely not contradictory on its face. Suppose they decided to vote Dem, because they know that the Dems will ensure that they will continue to get money from various social programs? That would be an informed decision on their part. Yet simultaneously, they may be ignorant of the fact that they are being played by the Dem party.

That is exactly what is happening, they believe that these programs will help them, Demos tell them it will help them, without any supporting evidence pointing to that fact, but know that it won't just so they can keep thoise votes rolling in.

Demos in their heart of hearts think Blacks are lazy, shiftless and stupid and they laugh their asses off every election cycle.

Abbey Marie
08-29-2007, 02:49 PM
That is exactly what is happening, they believe that these programs will help them, Demos tell them it will help them, without any supporting evidence pointing to that fact, but know that it won't just so they can keep thoise votes rolling in.

Demos in their heart of hearts think Blacks are lazy, shiftless and stupid and they laugh their asses off every election cycle.

Very much like their hypocrisy on gays. They love to embrace gay marriage, and tell the majority that we must also embrace it, or be called homophobic. Yet, they are the first to villify a Republican Senator for expressing his totally natural gayness in a public toilet.