PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West says he was ‘bullied’ over Trump support at ‘SNL’ taping

jimnyc
09-30-2018, 12:32 PM
Of course the portion of him speaking to the audience wasn't anything that aired. I do believe he was bullied. Not surprising. And you would think, why have him on the show then? Well, he attracts viewers, and lots of them. Whether it be for his antics or his music.

I personally cannot stand Kanye West. I think he's a prick, quite frankly. And then marrying Kim Kardashian? Oh boy, that's prick x10 then, and 2 attention whores marrying one another. :rolleyes: And nope, I don't like him just because he's a mutual Trump supporter. It only shows that he has one redeeming quality in him somewhere!

And he's right about black people and Democrats, and I think you will see that slowly change, or I hope at least. Trump is making a lot of headway in that department. And the fact is, the Democrats offer them nothing special whatsoever - except helping keep them down by going directly the route of freebies and welfare. The republicans offer them prosperity, jobs and a way out of the 'system' and the welfare crap.

---

Kanye West says he was ‘bullied’ over Trump support at ‘SNL’ taping

Sept. 30 (UPI) — Rapper Kanye West said the Saturday Night Live team “bullied” him when he headed to the stage wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

West — who has been vocal about his support for U.S. President Donald Trump — performed three songs as the musical guest for this weekend’s Season 44 premiere of SNL.

He was wearing one of Trump’s red, “MAGA” hats when the cast and guest host Adam Driver gathered on the stage together at the end of the show.

UsMagazine.com said West addressed the audience after the cameras stopped rolling and said: “They bullied me backstage. They said, ‘Don’t go out there with that hat on.’ They bullied me and then they said I’m in the sunken place!”

Without naming who urged him to take the hat off, West continued: “I think the universe has balance. 90 percent of news are liberal. 90 percent of TV, L.A., New York, writers, rappers, musicians, so it’s easy to make it seem like it’s so, so, so one-sided.”

“The blacks want always Democrats, you know, it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out of the home and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

Variety said most of the crowd remained quiet, while some people booed as West spoke.

He concluded by thanking SNL for the opportunity to express himself “even though some of y’all don’t agree.”

The show opened with a satire of last week’s Senate judiciary committee’s hearing into decades-old sexual abuse allegations against Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who was played by Matt Damon.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/kanye-west-says-he-was-bullied-over-trump-support-at-snl-taping/

Abbey Marie
09-30-2018, 01:13 PM
Like him or hate him, he deserves credit for having the guts to say things that betray his people, in their opinion.

Dems, the party that embodies this:

Noir
09-30-2018, 03:02 PM
Like him or hate him, he deserves credit for having the guts to say things that betray his people, in their opinion.

Too right - most of all he deserves credit for calling for the abolition of the 13th amendment.

jimnyc
09-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Too right - most of all he deserves credit for calling for the abolition of the 13th amendment.

Huh? And how does this add to the topic? Address the topic? Or is the goal to go off topic?

Abbey Marie
09-30-2018, 03:35 PM

Not even a decent deflection attempt. His point was that in his opinion, slavery never ended. Once again, you should read a bit before tossing out your snark.

Also, I guess you must dispute that it takes guts? Are you more brave? Do you endanger your livelihood by speaking publicly against your race? I wait breathlessly for some examples of your superior acts of courage.

Noir
09-30-2018, 03:41 PM
Not even a decent deflection attempt. His point was that in his opinion, slavery never ended. Once again, you should read a bit before tossing out your snark.

Also, I guess you must dispute that it takes guts? Are you more brave? Do you endanger your livelihood by speaking publicly against your race? I wait breathlessly for some examples of your superior acts of courage.

No, I think it’s a good thing to abolish the 13th and replace it with with proper anti-slavery legislation.

jimnyc
09-30-2018, 03:44 PM
Again, I can't stand "Ye", as he has now declared as his new name. But it did take a rather large sized set of eggs to go forward with the comments he did, knowing many wouldn't understand what he meant by his comment, and even when they finally do understand, they would still disagree. He speaks his mind, consequences are an after thought. And 99% of his crap was well received, until he met with Trump, and then some truly went cuckoo when he kept wearing his MAGA hat.

pete311
09-30-2018, 04:14 PM

Dems, the party that embodies this:

Kanye does not HAVE people.

Abbey Marie
09-30-2018, 04:23 PM

Ok, Pete. Whatever you say.

jimnyc
09-30-2018, 04:23 PM

He sure does, and some don't even know it.

aboutime
09-30-2018, 07:32 PM

You are showing how RACIST you really are. Not following the Liberal Political Correctness they demand, makes you a TRUE MEMBER of their never-ending hatred, and ignorance group.

If you insist Kanye doesn't have people. WHO would you call YOUR PEOPLE???

Be careful. Your hypocrisy is at stake.