PDA

View Full Version : Must Watch: Andrea Bocelli and his son performing is all you need to see today!

-Cp
10-01-2018, 02:45 AM
Must Watch: Andrea Bocelli and his son performing is all you need to see today!

Seriously... I tear up every time.... who left this freakin' case of freshly-cut onions so close to my face?

The love, beauty and energy of this song is simply heavenly and reminds me of the love I have for my sons..

ANDREA Bocelli is back after 14 years with a comeback album of brand new songs. He explains ‘Sì’ to be a celebration of love, family, faith, and hope.

A set of powerful and emotional songs, some featuring interpolations of classical themes; all encompassing a positive message of the power for good of love, family and music.
The full album will be released on October 26th but the incredible artist has pre-released some tracks like the most recent duet with his son Matteo Bocelli.
“Anyone who is a parent, anyone who knows the precious responsibility of being a mother or a father, will fully grasp the meaning of this piece. ‘Fall On Me’ is the first time I have duetted with my son Matteo Bocelli”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcR2gKt5WM

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-01-2018, 05:32 AM
Must Watch: Andrea Bocelli and his son performing is all you need to see today!

Seriously... I tear up every time.... who left this freakin' case of freshly-cut onions so close to my face?

The love, beauty and energy of this song is simply heavenly and reminds me of the love I have for my sons..

ANDREA Bocelli is back after 14 years with a comeback album of brand new songs. He explains ‘Sì’ to be a celebration of love, family, faith, and hope.

A set of powerful and emotional songs, some featuring interpolations of classical themes; all encompassing a positive message of the power for good of love, family and music.
The full album will be released on October 26th but the incredible artist has pre-released some tracks like the most recent duet with his son Matteo Bocelli.
“Anyone who is a parent, anyone who knows the precious responsibility of being a mother or a father, will fully grasp the meaning of this piece. ‘Fall On Me’ is the first time I have duetted with my son Matteo Bocelli”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcR2gKt5WM

Thanks. I rightly and truly enjoyed that vocal and musical expression of love, beauty, life and family..
Amazing talent , both.... --Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
10-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Pretty... I like Bocelli, and I like Harmony.