PDA

View Full Version : How To Cure People Of The Liberal Disease

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Any ideas? Maybe years of therapy, medication, hospitalization? It could be brainwashing, or maybe a severe disorder like Bi Polar Disorder? If so how can we cure it??

08-25-2007, 03:59 PM
maybe you start by not treating them as a sub human for disagreeing with you, even if they are completely wrong.

Maybe you do so by learning to articulate and argue for the truth rather than just being a contrary ass.

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 04:02 PM
maybe you start by not treating them as a sub human for disagreeing with you, even if they are completely wrong.

Maybe you do so by learning to articulate and argue for the truth rather than just being a contrary ass.

And maybe you should pull your head out of your ass. :fu:

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Well you cant diagnose them without Drs and Drs come from those horrible liberal places called colleges so all the Drs are liberals.

I guess there is nothing that can be done to stop them.:dance:

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Well you cant diagnose them without Drs and Drs come from those horrible liberal places called colleges so all the Drs are liberals.

I guess there is nothing that can be done to stop them.:dance:

All the doctors I know are Conservative! :coffee:

08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
We could always send Dr. Ron Paul to help them out. But then in that case the treatment may be worse than the disease;)

truthmatters
08-25-2007, 04:34 PM
All the doctors I know are Conservative! :coffee:

But no remember that all colleges are liberal and warp their brains

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 05:21 PM

Most people realize that and are smart enough to not let the Liberal propaganda machine warp thir minds. There are a few like yourself who have let yourself get brainwashed and that is unfortunate............

Gaffer
08-25-2007, 05:26 PM
You can't cure a lack of common sense.

OCA
08-25-2007, 05:34 PM

Nevada has never attended school, primary or secondary, he don't know shit about that subject.

OCA
08-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Any ideas? Maybe years of therapy, medication, hospitalization? It could be brainwashing, or maybe a severe disorder like Bi Polar Disorder? If so how can we cure it??

I don't know, you elected Harry Reid in a largely conservative state, you tell us?

How do we cure welfare cheats?

Nate
08-25-2007, 05:52 PM

That's only half the story.

The humanities and (anti-)social "sciences" are dominated by libtarded whackos who use their sinecures, class time and taxpayer dollars to brainwash our nation's empty-headed.

Math and science professors are generally center to right-center. Scientists don't have time to go hang out with truthmatters, banging on bongo drums and chanting "No War For Oil!" That is, they have something to contribute to America.

Many of them are from former ComBloc countries, and as such are rabid anti-Communists. They know that Communism is evil, almost as evil as the liberal professors on the other side of campus who preach it in their classes.

Many have private companies off-campus, and they know that if the economic platform of truthmatters is ever implemented, private enterprise will disappear.

In short, the productive side of academia is on our side (for the most part). They reject the morally relativistic, anti-American psychosis of truthmatters, and her blind faith in the omnicient-yet-benevolent nanny state that provides everyone with everything they could ever need or want. Science is empirical, and scientists have been to the DMV and the post office. They know that truthmatters is full of shit, and a disgrace to the great freedom-loving state of Nevada.

BTW, MDs tend to vote Republican. Any MD that would vote for Shitlery Care is certifiably fucked in the head and should probably have his or her medical license pulled immediately.

jimnyc
08-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Nukes?

theHawk
08-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Mr. Smithers, release the hounds!

jimnyc
08-25-2007, 06:17 PM
Mr. Smithers, release the hounds!

If I was a cartoon character I would be Mr. Burns! Or maybe Homer, depending on my mood!

shattered
08-25-2007, 06:25 PM
And maybe you should pull your head out of your ass. :fu:

Where the hell do YOU get off calling ANYONE (much less Avatar!) an ass on this board?

GW in Ohio
08-27-2007, 07:56 AM

nevada: It might be fun characterizing liberals as the enemy, or mentally defective, or lacking in character, but it does nothing to address the problems facing this country. All you're doing is polarizing the country, creating enemies, preventing us from working together, and enriching the bank account of Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the other talk radio hosts who grow rich by polarizing the country.

There will always be about 25% of the country who are liberals and 25% who are conservatives. The other 50% are moderates, independents and those who just don't give a shit.

Instead of trying to demonize liberals, you might try working with them to solve the country's problems. I know it's harder and less fun than the Rush Limbaugh way, but give it a shot.

theHawk
08-27-2007, 08:42 AM
GW in Ohio: It might be fun characterizing conservatives as the enemy, or mentally defective, or lacking in character, but it does nothing to address the problems facing this country. All you're doing is polarizing the country, creating enemies, preventing us from working together, and enriching the bank account of George Soros, CNN and the other media sources who grow rich by polarizing the country.

There will always be about 25% of the country who are liberals and 25% who are conservatives. The other 50% are moderates, independents and those who just don't give a shit.

Instead of trying to demonize conservatives, you might rty working with them to solve the country's problems. I know its harder and less fun than the DailyKOS way, but give it a shot.

08-27-2007, 08:57 AM
nevada: It might be fun characterizing liberals as the enemy, or mentally defective, or lacking in character, but it does nothing to address the problems facing this country. All you're doing is polarizing the country, creating enemies, preventing us from working together, and enriching the bank account of Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the other talk radio hosts who grow rich by polarizing the country.

Instead of trying to demonize liberals, you might try working with them to solve the country's problems. I know it's harder and less fun than the Rush Limbaugh way, but give it a shot.

You obviously dont know Rush or Glenn well. I know Glenn personally and I can tell you the man has no desire to polarize the nation. He simply wants us to actually address the problems this nation faces and isnt afraid to speak his mind.

Apparently you dont like people speaking their mind if they dont agree with you. Kind of sad.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Any ideas? Maybe years of therapy, medication, hospitalization? It could be brainwashing, or maybe a severe disorder like Bi Polar Disorder? If so how can we cure it?? Just have them live in a nice crime infested neighborhood for a while in a city where guns are illegal.

truthmatters
08-27-2007, 12:12 PM

The humanities and (anti-)social "sciences" are dominated by libtarded whackos who use their sinecures, class time and taxpayer dollars to brainwash our nation's empty-headed.

Math and science professors are generally center to right-center. Scientists don't have time to go hang out with truthmatters, banging on bongo drums and chanting "No War For Oil!" That is, they have something to contribute to America.

Many of them are from former ComBloc countries, and as such are rabid anti-Communists. They know that Communism is evil, almost as evil as the liberal professors on the other side of campus who preach it in their classes.

Many have private companies off-campus, and they know that if the economic platform of truthmatters is ever implemented, private enterprise will disappear.

In short, the productive side of academia is on our side (for the most part). They reject the morally relativistic, anti-American psychosis of truthmatters, and her blind faith in the omnicient-yet-benevolent nanny state that provides everyone with everything they could ever need or want. Science is empirical, and scientists have been to the DMV and the post office. They know that truthmatters is full of shit, and a disgrace to the great freedom-loving state of Nevada.

BTW, MDs tend to vote Republican. Any MD that would vote for Shitlery Care is certifiably fucked in the head and should probably have his or her medical license pulled immediately.

Where is the proof of any of this utter blather?

Science instructors are right wing?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dr are Right Wing?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

dude your funny

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Where the hell do YOU get off calling ANYONE (much less Avatar!) an ass on this board?

I know it's hard for you but reread what I said. I didn't call him an ass, I told him to pull his head out of his ass, not that it's any of your business although you love sticking you huge nose in other peoples business.

Nate
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM

dude your funny

Personal experience.

I wrote "Math and science professors," not "science instructors." Big difference. If you're confused I can explain in more detail.

I wrote "center to right-center," not "Right Wing." Big difference. If you're confused I can explain in more detail.

Medical doctors tend to vote Republican.

Also, it's "you're funny." Usually I try to avoid being a spelling/grammar nazi but that's a pretty egregious error (for anyone who's passed third grade - so you might have an excuse).

Anything else?

gabosaurus
08-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Since when has Nevada ever had a decent idea? He trolls for adverse reactions, not an argument. It's a tribute to his immaturity and lack of education.

glockmail
08-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Since when has Nevada ever had a decent idea? He trolls for adverse reactions, not an argument. It's a tribute to his immaturity and lack of education. More of the "liberal is more educated" garbage we here from you daily. :pee:

nevadamedic
08-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Since when has Nevada ever had a decent idea? He trolls for adverse reactions, not an argument. It's a tribute to his immaturity and lack of education.

Like your one to talk about trolling..............

darin
08-27-2007, 11:43 PM

dude your funny

Couple of thoughts on this post:

#1 - You are a Liar. You claim he did something he CLEARLY (to anyone with at least a Jr High reading-level) did NOT say Scientists are 'right-wing'. In fact, YOU are the only one to insinuate that.

#2 - Dr are Right Wing. What does that mean?

Guernicaa
08-28-2007, 01:09 AM
The fact that Nevada put this garbage in "USA Political Discussion" proves that he has the intelligence of a rat.

08-28-2007, 03:26 AM
The fact that Nevada put this garbage in "USA Political Discussion" proves that he has the intelligence of a rat.

Assuming that is true, what is your excuse?

GW in Ohio
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM

Nate: You're right. We (academic liberals) have your children.

And they'll all be voting for Hillary next year, which will put her over the top.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

:cheers2::salute::dance::salute::cheers2:

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:42 AM
In the Engineering faculty of one of our three universities there used to be a hand-written sign in the men's toilets just above the toilet roll (can I say "toilet"? We don't say "bathroom" or "washroom" we have our own little euphemisms) that pointed down to the toilet paper "Arts degrees, please take one."

That's all very well but everyone knows that that must have been put there by an Arts student taking the piss because Engineering students have no imagination :laugh2:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Its just unbelievable that this guy trys to say that the science field has a tendancy to to the right.

I cant think of any fiels more likely to not agree with the right on things like the refusal to believe in global warming , the refusal to believe in evolution, the refusal to believe certain types of diseases exsist, the refusal to understand brain death, the refusal to understand the effects of chemicals on our enviroment and many other science related issues.

Its just bizzare to think that.

The Right has hated and maliagned higer education and attacked teachers as the problem for so many years I think this just laughable.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Not just the Right. As far as I know the ANC government in South Africa is sort of left and yet their President, Thabo Mbeki, refuses to believe that AIDS is caused by HIV and he booted a senior public servant who disagreed with his Health Minister when she advocated naturopathic treatments for AIDS. I won't even mention Mbeki's suppport of that bastard Mugabe.

Ignorance isn't the province of either side of politics, just of the ignorant.

darin
08-28-2007, 09:13 AM
I cant think of any fiels more likely to not agree with the right on things like the refusal to believe in global warming , the refusal to believe in evolution, the refusal to believe certain types of diseases exsist, the refusal to understand brain death, the refusal to understand the effects of chemicals on our enviroment and many other science related issues.

Your associating those concepts with a political-leaning is stupid.

The Right has hated and maliagned higer education and attacked teachers as the problem for so many years I think this just laughable.

That's the problem - these Liberals in education-power are NOT educating. They are making a concerted effort to spread THEIR particular agenda. Your whole fantasy-claim that conservatives don't believe in 'education' is a load of crap 4' thick. You have a right to your opinion; although it's best, IMO, to have an opinion you can actually back up with at least SOME facts.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 09:16 AM
..... Engineering students have no imagination :laugh2:

Sure. That's why we've had so much trouble coming up with new inventions. :pee:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 09:23 AM

That's the problem - these Liberals in education-power are NOT educating. They are making a concerted effort to spread THEIR particular agenda. Your whole fantasy-claim that conservatives don't believe in 'education' is a load of crap 4' thick. You have a right to your opinion; although it's best, IMO, to have an opinion you can actually back up with at least SOME facts.

Are you claiming the right supports teachers?

Are you claiming the right respects higher education?

You just said it your self that teachers are not educating they are spreading propaganda and then claim conservitives believe in education and teachers.

Man you are so full of Hate for your fellow Americans you cant even keep your story straight in one parragraph.

gabosaurus
08-28-2007, 10:59 AM

The Conservative right does not support teachers or respect higher education. Just the opposite. Conservatives often feel threatened by educated people. They want dumb constituents that they can mold.
Look at all the shots taken at scholars and universities. I am sure that there are some on the far right that would rather take all high school graduates and throw them into the military. Follow and serve.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I have been listening to the right blame teachers and higer education for all kinds of stuff for years.

They hate higer education and label it liberal.
They hate any news entity which brings to light anything they dont like.
They hate puplic schools and want everyone to go to private schools.\
They hate any entertainment people who dont say what they want to hear.

They seem to be doing battle with the ways in which people get informed.

They seem to want an uneducated populous.

darin
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM

You just said it your self that teachers are not educating they are spreading propaganda and then claim conservitives believe in education and teachers.

Man you are so full of Hate for your fellow Americans you cant even keep your story straight in one parragraph.

Honey, you have SERIOUS Comprehension issues. The way you READ something and proclaim it's meaning as something SO FAR out of the blue...wow

I said this:

I don't believe your reply was concerning that remark. Was it?

Then I wrote:

So I'll take it your reply was to those statements.

Here's your reply:

I'm Not sure how you can infer suggested 'support of teachers' from my comment - so I'll take YOURS as an 'out-of-the-blue' question.

OF COURSE Conservatives support teachers. Conservatives do not support Activists in the Classroom preaching THEIR specific brand of history and politics and morality, unless they do so at a private school, were there parents PAY to have this done.

Are you claiming Conservatives do NOT respect higher education?

Do you want to take time and re-read what I wrote and try asking that question again, or is that your honest question to my statement?

HATE? Hrm. Again, sweetheart, you may want to find a reading tutor. If you draw the conclusion I "hate Fellow americans" based on what I wrote, There is NOTHING I can say to change your mind; however, know it's a clear symptom you suffer from impenetrable ignorance. That is to say, NO amount of reason or logic or rationale will do ANYTHING other than piss you off - perhaps that response is you venting. I suspect you put too much pressure on yourself to appear smart, here on the forums. Take my advice - stop trying to be something you are not. People see RIGHT through you. I stopped trying to sound 'educated' a long time ago (because I'm NOT very-well educated). Took a LOT of weight off my shoulders.

NOBODY expects you to be smart or insightful - please, don't put that kind of pressure on yourself.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 11:34 AM
You hate fellow Americans who are teachers so much you would sugest they dont teach and that they just spread propaganda.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 11:47 AM

So by saying they are in education and have power what did you mean?

I have all my political life heard that higher education is nothing but liberal propaganda and even you seem to be implying it here.

The right is always assailing the sciences for not agreeeing with what they want to believe.

If they hear of any science which does not meet what their goals politically they assail it as some kind of left wing propaganda.

Please show me an examples where higher education is hailed by the right without trying to say one thing or another should not be or be taught?

08-28-2007, 12:59 PM

No. We are claiming the right supports and respects students. And that they deserve quality teachers. Not teachers who force feed them a political agenda and cant get fired for crappy work. You see, education is about the students, not the teachers.

08-28-2007, 01:00 PM
The Conservative right does not support teachers or respect higher education. Just the opposite. Conservatives often feel threatened by educated people. They want dumb constituents that they can mold.
Look at all the shots taken at scholars and universities. I am sure that there are some on the far right that would rather take all high school graduates and throw them into the military. Follow and serve.

I am willing to best most of the conservatives on this board have alot more education than you do.

08-28-2007, 01:01 PM
You hate fellow Americans who are teachers so much you would sugest they dont teach and that they just spread propaganda.

There is no need to suggest it. Many of them do. Its a documented fact.

If your idealogy is so correct why do you need to force it on inexperienced kids?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Could you provide the documentation?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 01:11 PM
No. We are claiming the right supports and respects students. And that they deserve quality teachers. Not teachers who force feed them a political agenda and cant get fired for crappy work. You see, education is about the students, not the teachers.

I can tell you many more stories where the Teacher did things to students for NOT being conservitive.

One is my sons girlfriend at the time who had a goverment teacher who would not let anything but Bush propaganda be seen or heard in the calss.
If she thought a student was not backing Bush she would not ever call on them and allowed only Bush stuff on the walls of the class and this was election time 2004.

My son had an history teacher who also would not treat the kids well if they didnt praise Bush.

Liberal is open minded conservitive is about going backwards.

Radbrad
08-28-2007, 01:34 PM

Did you hear that Bill Nye was jeered in Waco Texas for saying that the the moon did not emit light but only reflected the sun's light in contradiction to genesis in the bible. One women yelled out. "we believe God"! These are your allies and vote republican just like you.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Did you hear that Bill Nye was jeered in Waco Texas for saying that the the moon did not emit light but only reflected the sun's light in contradiction to genesis in the bible. One women yelled out. "we believe God"! These are your allies and vote republican just like you.

Did you know you shouldn't post the same thing in multiple threads?

Looks like theres a new Liberal asswad on the block.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 03:24 PM
How is it you are supposed to discuss something if you cant use the information at hand?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 03:27 PM

Can youprove this claim has any merit?

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:44 PM
Sure. That's why we've had so much trouble coming up with new inventions. :pee:

Sure thing, every engineer is an inventor, explains a lot of the comments here glock :laugh2:

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:45 PM

A real conservative appreciates education, just like a liberal does. The right wing reactionaries want indoctrination, not education.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Sure thing, every engineer is an inventor, explains a lot of the comments here glock :laugh2: Maybe you can explain your obvious predjudice then. Good luck with that.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
I am willing to best most of the conservatives on this board have alot more education than you do.

How can you measure that?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 03:48 PM
A real conservative appreciates education, just like a liberal does. The right wing reactionaries want indoctrination, not education. In fact the complete opposite is true. This explains why Liberals are against Conservative policies of School Choice, Testing of Teachers, and National Test Standards, all policies with proven positive results.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe you can explain your obvious predjudice then. Good luck with that.

Oh you think I'm prejudiced :laugh2: Grow another layer of skin or else don't hand it out if you can't take it glock :coffee:

glockmail
08-28-2007, 03:49 PM
How can you measure that? Simple, really. Years of schooling, degrees held, etc.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
In fact the complete opposite is true. This explains why Liberals are against Conservative policies of School Choice, Testing of Teachers, and National Test Standards, all policies with proven positive results.

You missed the point. Did you do that deliberately?

Education isn't about school choice, testing of teachers and national test standards. Those are policies which reflect a particular ideological position and have little do with education. But anyway, what are the proven positive results of those policies? I'd be interested to hear, especially in the testing of teachers and national test standards.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Simple, really. Years of schooling, degrees held, etc.

Time served. Pieces of paper. Smells like credentialism to me. If education is about time served and the paper chase then small wonder you're missing the point.

08-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Can youprove this claim has any merit?

I would have thought it was self evident that education is about the students and not the teachers.

08-28-2007, 03:59 PM
How can you measure that?

If we are talking about formal educaiton, pretty easily. just look at degrees.

Granted degrees dont necessarily prove education. But then all you have to really do is look at what Gabby writes to conclude how much education, formal or otherwise, she has.

08-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Time served. Pieces of paper. Smells like credentialism to me. If education is about time served and the paper chase then small wonder you're missing the point.

We are talking about formal education here. After all its the liberals complaining how Conservatives are agaisnt education. We arent talking keeping up on reading.

bullypulpit
08-28-2007, 04:12 PM

By the same means used to cure the "Conservative disease". Are you serious...? Or just trolling...? :rolleyes:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 04:50 PM
I would have thought it was self evident that education is about the students and not the teachers.

How can education not be about Teachers?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
We are talking about formal education here. After all its the liberals complaining how Conservatives are agaisnt education. We arent talking keeping up on reading.

It is the conservitives who are always saying that higher education is bad because when you educate people they become more liberal.

How many times have I presented a study by some educational institution to have one of the right say "oh that is a liberal study"?

Can someone PLEASE prove to me with something trustable that higer education just indoctrinates people with liberal ideas and doesnt teach?

08-28-2007, 04:59 PM
How can education not be about Teachers?

Simple, teachers arent the ones who we are trying to teach. Education is about teaching STUDENTS. If a teacher doesnt teach a student well, they shouldnt be teaching!

Why is this a difficult concept to understand? What is so difficult to understand that we need to do whats best for the students and not the teachers???

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Simple, teachers arent the ones who we are trying to teach. Education is about teaching STUDENTS. If a teacher doesnt teach a student well, they shouldnt be teaching!

Why is this a difficult concept to understand? What is so difficult to understand that we need to do whats best for the students and not the teachers???

You are just wrong its like saying driving is not about gas its about cars.
Without gas the car goes no where.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 06:12 PM

Education isn't about school choice, testing of teachers and national test standards. Those are policies which reflect a particular ideological position and have little do with education. But anyway, what are the proven positive results of those policies? I'd be interested to hear, especially in the testing of teachers and national test standards.
Bullshit these policies have nothing to do with poloutics, except for the fact that the Demorats won't support them because it takes power away from the Liberal Teacher's Union and into the hands of the students and their parents.

The results of these policies are well known and evident everywhere. Ever hear of Google?

bullypulpit
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Don't hold your breath...None of the evidence you're seeking will be forthcoming.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Don't hold your breath...None of the evidence you're seeking will be forthcoming. Why should I waste my time? He won't read any of it and dismiss all of it. He can choose to educate himself about it or not. :pee:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Why should I waste my time? He won't read any of it and dismiss all of it. He can choose to educate himself about it or not. :pee:

Why do you always seem unable to defend your own positions?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Why do you always seem unable to defend your own positions?
I can always defend my positions, sister. I choose not to bang my head against the wall to convince lazy fools of the obvious. :slap:

diuretic
08-28-2007, 07:02 PM
If we are talking about formal educaiton, pretty easily. just look at degrees.

Granted degrees dont necessarily prove education. But then all you have to really do is look at what Gabby writes to conclude how much education, formal or otherwise, she has.

Agreed about formal education. As for concluding anything about Gabby's education, that's probably not that valid because we only read what she wants us to read.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Agreed about formal education. As for concluding anything about Gabby's education, that's probably not that valid because we only read what she wants us to read.
I would conclude that she was edumacted by liberals.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM

Yes there's a difference between formal education and learning. Formal education is privileged over learning mainly because it (formal education) is a commodity.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 07:58 PM
I can always defend my positions, sister. I choose not to bang my head against the wall to convince lazy fools of the obvious. :slap:
translation Im all insults and no facts.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:04 PM
Bullshit these policies have nothing to do with poloutics, except for the fact that the Demorats won't support them because it takes power away from the Liberal Teacher's Union and into the hands of the students and their parents.

The results of these policies are well known and evident everywhere. Ever hear of Google?

Those three policies, school choice, testing of teachers and national - is that standardised - testing, are probably worth a good discussion of themselves. Whether or not they're opposed simply because of a perceived shift of power is debatable. Interesting though.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Why should I waste my time? He won't read any of it and dismiss all of it. He can choose to educate himself about it or not. :pee:

I'll gladly read it.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:06 PM

The way it works is that if you make a claim then you provide the evidence. I'll read whatever you have to put forward and I'll engage in reasonable discussion. I may ask questions too. :coffee:

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 08:13 PM
The way it works is that if you make a claim then you provide the evidence. I'll read whatever you have to put forward and I'll engage in reasonable discussion. I may ask questions too. :coffee:

Dont hold your breath

Nate
08-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Nate: You're right. We (academic liberals) have your children.

And they'll all be voting for Hillary next year, which will put her over the top.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

:cheers2::salute::dance::salute::cheers2:

My future children will not be majoring in communications. They will not be in whatever worthless class it is that you teach or TA.

They will be in physics courses, math courses, chemistry courses, biology courses, and engineering courses. There will be so much material to be covered on their course syllabi, that their professors will not have time to indoctrinate them.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 08:21 PM
My daughters 10 now and she knows the Liberals are evil and that they will try to brainwash her. So that wont happen. She also realizes that the Clintons are linked to more murders then John Gotti.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 08:26 PM
How patriotic to teach her to hate her fellow Americans.

Wont it be interesting when she grows up and desides for herself what she believes and finds out you are not only wrong but very unfair to your countrymen.

How will you treat your liberal daughter?

Nate
08-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Its just unbelievable that this guy trys to say that the science field has a tendancy to to the right.

You just did to the English language what Dahmer did to human brains.

Anyone who didn't understand brain death certainly will after reading that.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:38 PM
My daughters 10 now and she knows the Liberals are evil and that they will try to brainwash her. So that wont happen. She also realizes that the Clintons are linked to more murders then John Gotti.

How does she know those things?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I'll gladly read it. School choice: http://www.cato.org/research/education/marketresearch_coulson.html

http://www.hoover.org/publications/policyreview/3908721.html

diuretic
08-28-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks will read and get back.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 08:44 PM
How patriotic to teach her to hate her fellow Americans.

Wont it be interesting when she grows up and desides for herself what she believes and finds out you are not only wrong but very unfair to your countrymen.

How will you treat your liberal daughter?

My daughter will never become a Liberal, I can promise you that.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 08:45 PM
How does she know those things?

Because in the last elections she was active on the campaigns with me. She spent time with out current Governor, helped me put up signs and work events.

glockmail
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Because in the last elections she was active on the campaigns with me. She spent time with out current Governor, helped me put up signs and work events.
I ahve a saying here with my kids when the do something irresponsible: We're not raising democrats here".

GW in Ohio
08-28-2007, 08:52 PM

nevada: You've actually taught your 10 year old daughter that liberals are evil and they're going to try and brainwash her?

What will you do when she goes to college and becomes a member of the Green Party?

Will you just kill yourself?

glockmail
08-28-2007, 08:53 PM
nevada: You've actually taught your 10 year old daughter that liberals are evil and they're going to try and brainwash her?

What will you do when she goes to college and becomes a member of the Green Party?

Will you just kill yourself? Is that what your Dad did?:fu:

GW in Ohio
08-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Is that what your Dad did?:fu:

Glockie: Congratulations. You aren't just an asshole....you're a nasty asshole.

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM

You campaigned for Gibbons?

wow do you know his history?

truthmatters
08-28-2007, 09:18 PM
http://tinyurl.com/22zd56

lets see now he is under investigation for bribery

Commited plagerism
sexual harrasment problems
hiring Illegals

man this guy if filthy and has like a 28% approval rating

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 09:19 PM
You campaigned for Gibbons?

wow do you know his history?

Yup including the rumors and lies orcastrated by Dina Titus, her campaign and her advisors.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 09:20 PM
School choice: http://www.cato.org/research/education/marketresearch_coulson.html

http://www.hoover.org/publications/policyreview/3908721.html

Interesting. The article from the professor of economics at Harvard was very good, I'm not going to pretend I understand anything about her methodology because I don't but a refereed journal is a fine reference. And it would seem that choice improves outcomes. I don't know a lot about that topic so that reading was useful. I will say that when it comes to education I'm more interested in positive outcomes rather than ideology.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 09:29 PM

Commited plagerism
hiring Illegals

The sexual harassment claim was funny as the lady making the claim was a part of the Titus Campaign. The security tape of the parking garage when this supposed incident happened showed that Governor Gibbons was in fact not in the parking garage at all that night let alone the time of the incident. It was analized by the FBI who made the reccomendation to clear Gibbons of all charges as it was proved that they were false accusations.

The illegegal claim was a one time house keeper who had a temporary work visa and who was trying to get her citizenship. When she tried to blackmail Dawn Gibbons she was fired and has had hard feelings ever since.

The bribery claim was even funnier as he was trying to promote a business from his home state. What makes it funny is that Senator Reid and Congresswoman Berkley was also involved with Warren Trepp as much as if not more then Governor Gibbons but you never hear their names mentioned, hmmmmmm.

I have known Governor Gibbons for a very long time. Not only would he not commit such acts he in incapable of doing such things. You make accusations and remarks about someone you do not know and have never met simply because you heard Dina Titus(who has one of the most tarnished records in the State Senate, she isn't even liked by her own party) who I also have known for a couple years who is a known liar and who will do anything or say anything to get elected.

It's funny how in one thread that you advocate for illegals but in this thread you attack someone for hiring someone with a temporary work card, can we say hipocrit but what else can we expect from you.

diuretic
08-28-2007, 09:29 PM

So she was indoctrinated?

Now that looks accusatory, it isn't meant to be. I did the same thing from when I was younger than your daughter with my father. I did the electioneering thing with him. Was I indoctrinated? Yes. What happened when I got older? I went through a phase of rejection. Then I started to think things through for myself as a young adult and decided on my own position. My father didn't criticise me when I was going through my rejection phase, we used to have some really good discussions though.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 09:31 PM

Will you just kill yourself?

I didn't have to teach her. I intorduced her to several Republican and Democrat elected officials and she was amazed how rude the Democratic elected officials were to her. Here's the catch, I never told her which was which until after she made that comment.

waterrescuedude2000
08-28-2007, 09:49 PM

Commited plagerism
hiring Illegals

I would bet that Governor Gibbons will be cleared of that as well. Just More libs thinking that if they throw enough shit at Governor Gibbons some of it will stick. Yes Medic is right on that stupid broad who tried to claim that he fondled her or whatever was on the Dina Titus Campaign. I remember what happened at their debate as well. Medic wanna tell everyone what happened at the debate and how University Police told Titus supporters that if they kept it up they would have to leave????

waterrescuedude2000
08-28-2007, 09:56 PM

Commited plagerism
hiring Illegals

You know anyone can go in there and edit and most of the stuff isn't even checked for accuracy.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I would bet that Governor Gibbons will be cleared of that as well. Just More libs thinking that if they throw enough shit at Governor Gibbons some of it will stick. Yes Medic is right on that stupid broad who tried to claim that he fondled her or whatever was on the Dina Titus Campaign. I remember what happened at their debate as well. Medic wanna tell everyone what happened at the debate and how University Police told Titus supporters that if they kept it up they would have to leave????

There isn't much to tell. Our campaign and hers both at opposite ends of the campus, which is a good distance away from eachother. Instead of going to their rally they came to protest us. Two of them got arrested for assault for throwing cans and bottles at us. It was pretty funny as it backfired on them and made us come out on top.

Heres another example of how obsessed Dina Titus is with Governor Gibbons. During the session this year all of the elected officials who are not local would rent apartments ans houses. Dina Titus rented the house directly across from the Governor's Mansion. The reason I know this is a Real Estate Agent my dad works with was the Property Manager for that house and my dad had to show it for him to her. She is one nasty woman.

Gaffer
08-28-2007, 10:04 PM
There isn't much to tell. Our campaign and hers both at opposite ends of the campus, which is a good distance away from eachother. Instead of going to their rally they came to protest us. Two of them got arrested for assault for throwing cans and bottles at us. It was pretty funny as it backfired on them and made us come out on top.

Heres another example of how obsessed Dina Titus is with Governor Gibbons. During the session this year all of the elected officials who are not local would rent apartments ans houses. Dina Titus rented the house directly across from the Governor's Mansion. The reason I know this is a Real Estate Agent my dad works with was the Property Manager for that house and my dad had to show it for him to her. She is one nasty woman.

Sounds like she ranks right up there with hillery.

nevadamedic
08-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Sounds like she ranks right up there with hillery.

It's hard to believe but she is much, much, much worse. I have never met someone so mean and nasty as her. She makes Hillary look like a Girl Scout. The things I could tell you about her would make your head spin until you got sick.

bullypulpit
08-29-2007, 03:25 AM

That's how defending the indefensible always seems to those who attempt it.

08-29-2007, 03:40 AM
That's how defending the indefensible always seems to those who attempt it.

well you are extremely experienced in that department.

glockmail
08-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Glockie: Congratulations. You aren't just an asshole....you're a nasty asshole. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MENTIONED NEVADA'S DAUGHTER. MY COMMENT TO YOU WAS "OVER THE LINE" IN RESPONSE TO YOUR'S BEING "OVER THE LINE".

Maybe this will put some sense into that bucket of mush sitting on top of your shoulders. But I'm not holding my breath.

GW in Ohio
08-29-2007, 07:30 AM
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MENTIONED NEVADA'S DAUGHTER. MY COMMENT TO YOU WAS "OVER THE LINE" IN RESPONSE TO YOUR'S BEING "OVER THE LINE".

Maybe this will put some sense into that bucket of mush sitting on top of your shoulders. But I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, please do hold your breath.

Let's try for 10 minutes.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 09:19 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bogden

Daniel Bogden was the DOJ attorney in neveada who began the investigation into Gibbons.

He was recomended by John Ensign our republican senator.

He is not a Democrat he is just honest and guess what happened to him?

YEAP you got it he was one of the fired Attorneys in the DOJ scandal.

Gibbons is dirty and they were trying to stop the investigation.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Yup including the rumors and lies orcastrated by Dina Titus, her campaign and her advisors.

Do you have any proof of this?

I havent heard anything about it?

http://tinyurl.com/28d2bo

In an exclusive interview with NBC, Montgomery — who's now at war with his former partner — makes an explosive charge. He says that near the end of the cruise, he saw Trepp pass money to the congressman.

Dennis Montgomery: There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drinking. And that's when I first saw Warren give Jim Gibbons money.

Lisa Myers: How much?

Montgomery: Close to $100,000.

Myers: How can you know?

Montgomery: Because he gave him casino chips and cash.

Myers: Are you sure about what you saw?

Montgomery: I'm absolutely, positively sure.

So sure that Montgomery has made the same allegations in federal court. Montgomery's wife also says she saw Trepp pass casino chips to Gibbons. In addition, Montgomery provided NBC with hundreds of e-mails, he says, from Trepp's computer.

Days before the cruise, Trepp's wife e-mails her husband: "Please don't forget to bring the money you promised Jim and Dawn on the trip."

Hours later, Trepp e-mails back: "Don't ever send this kind of message to me! Erase this message from your computer now!"

There also is a paper trail showing Gibbons helped Trepp's company, eTreppid, get government contracts.

In a 2003 e-mail, an eTreppid executive tells Trepp that Gibbons helped secure a contract and "we need to take care of him like we discussed." Two years later, the same executive writes, "He [Gibbons] has always been really good to us."

There is documentation that Gibbons was paying and beig paid off.

He is in big trouble and wilkl go down eve though they tried to stop the investigation into him by firing a Nevada DOJ attorney to stop the investigations into him.

Your daughter at some point in her life will realise you were very mistaken in campaigning for this man.

Be ready to explain it to her.

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 02:54 PM
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MENTIONED NEVADA'S DAUGHTER. MY COMMENT TO YOU WAS "OVER THE LINE" IN RESPONSE TO YOUR'S BEING "OVER THE LINE".

Where did he mention my daughter?!?

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 03:01 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Bogden

Daniel Bogden was the DOJ attorney in neveada who began the investigation into Gibbons.

He was recomended by John Ensign our republican senator.

He is not a Democrat he is just honest and guess what happened to him?

YEAP you got it he was one of the fired Attorneys in the DOJ scandal.

Gibbons is dirty and they were trying to stop the investigation.

:laugh2: Damnit your ignorant. That article is inaccurate. Anyone can edit and post in Wikipedia and none of its verified. Bogden cleared Gibbons of any wrong doing. Bogden was fired for not going after cases aggressivley. You will not win this one. You have no fucking clue about the situation. I was there I was one of the campaign leaders. I dont back anyone that commits criminal acts. I am the first one to call a Republican elected official out if they do something wrong. Gibbons has done nothing wrong period.

If you are going to believe the lies that witch Titus says then I feel bad for you. Like I said I know Dina and she is a nasty, mean and rude person. She did everything she could to try to win, including unethical means. One of them she got a major fine, but I dont see you talking about that so I will. On night in Reno about 40 of her campaign signs went missing and she reported it to the police blaming the Gibbons Campaign for it. One of her staff members who realized that what she was doing was wrong told the police that her campaign was involved and took them to their warehouse that held the signs. The funny thing is that they would make assresses on the back of the signs in perminant marker and every address was an address where a sign was reported stolen.

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Do you have any proof of this?

I havent heard anything about it?

http://tinyurl.com/28d2bo

In an exclusive interview with NBC, Montgomery — who's now at war with his former partner — makes an explosive charge. He says that near the end of the cruise, he saw Trepp pass money to the congressman.

Dennis Montgomery: There was a lot of alcohol and a lot of drinking. And that's when I first saw Warren give Jim Gibbons money.

Lisa Myers: How much?

Montgomery: Close to $100,000.

Myers: How can you know?

Montgomery: Because he gave him casino chips and cash.

Myers: Are you sure about what you saw?

Montgomery: I'm absolutely, positively sure.

So sure that Montgomery has made the same allegations in federal court. Montgomery's wife also says she saw Trepp pass casino chips to Gibbons. In addition, Montgomery provided NBC with hundreds of e-mails, he says, from Trepp's computer.

Days before the cruise, Trepp's wife e-mails her husband: "Please don't forget to bring the money you promised Jim and Dawn on the trip."

Hours later, Trepp e-mails back: "Don't ever send this kind of message to me! Erase this message from your computer now!"

There also is a paper trail showing Gibbons helped Trepp's company, eTreppid, get government contracts.

In a 2003 e-mail, an eTreppid executive tells Trepp that Gibbons helped secure a contract and "we need to take care of him like we discussed." Two years later, the same executive writes, "He [Gibbons] has always been really good to us."

There is documentation that Gibbons was paying and beig paid off.

He is in big trouble and wilkl go down eve though they tried to stop the investigation into him by firing a Nevada DOJ attorney to stop the investigations into him.

Your daughter at some point in her life will realise you were very mistaken in campaigning for this man.

Be ready to explain it to her.

It's funny how you quote another thing you only know about from the media. What the media didn't say is Montgomery had a suit filed against Trepp to get control of the company. Don't you think it would be in his best interest to lie to the media about this incident so his former partner gets in a shitload of trouble? Then the company is Montgomery's for the taking. He had a major incentive to lie and he did lie.

glockmail
08-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Where did he mention my daughter?!?http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=113079&postcount=91

glockmail
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Oh, please do hold your breath.

Let's try for 10 minutes. Open your mouth :pee:

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 08:07 PM
It's funny how you quote another thing you only know about from the media. What the media didn't say is Montgomery had a suit filed against Trepp to get control of the company. Don't you think it would be in his best interest to lie to the media about this incident so his former partner gets in a shitload of trouble? Then the company is Montgomery's for the taking. He had a major incentive to lie and he did lie.

please give me some documentation of these claims?

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Open your mouth :pee:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 08:09 PM
please give me some documentation of these claims?

Like I have documentation of that. Just go back to watching and holding holy everything your blessed Liberal Media tells you.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Like I have documentation of that. Just go back to watching and holding holy everything your blessed Liberal Media tells you.

Do you really expect me to believe some guy on the internet over documented sources?

NM please if I just told you to trust me I know you would be calling all sorts of things.

What you claim has to have some sort of documentation can you even tell me where you heard this and who from?

When a suit is filed there is documantation of it so you should be able to proove that part at least.

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Do you really expect me to believe some guy on the internet over documented sources?

NM please if I just told you to trust me I know you would be calling all sorts of things.

What you claim has to have some sort of documentation can you even tell me where you heard this and who from?

When a suit is filed there is documantation of it so you should be able to proove that part at least.

Who from? Warren Trepp himself thats who from. Learn to read as I posted that earlier.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Who from? Warren Trepp himself thats who from. Learn to read as I posted that earlier.

Then call up old Trepp and ask him for documentation of the court case?

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Then call up old Trepp and ask him for documentation of the court case?

Even if I could get documentation you wouldn't believe it or you would say it's fake. I have explained everything and countered every claim you made. You have been beaten and are in the wrong, admit it and get on with your life.

truthmatters
08-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Even if I could get documentation you wouldn't believe it or you would say it's fake. I have explained everything and countered every claim you made. You have been beaten and are in the wrong, admit it and get on with your life.

with absolutly no documentation which I have given you.

You want to see how I react to real documentation try it once and see.

People here say things and then never back them up withdocumented fact and then call me names and say Im a liar when I provide court cases,police reports and the like and then expect to say trust me and Im a bad person for not accepting it?

I am really begining to wonder how you people can make decisions on what you believe without any proof of anything?

nevadamedic
08-29-2007, 09:17 PM
with absolutly no documentation which I have given you.

You want to see how I react to real documentation try it once and see.

People here say things and then never back them up withdocumented fact and then call me names and say Im a liar when I provide court cases,police reports and the like and then expect to say trust me and Im a bad person for not accepting it?

I am really begining to wonder how you people can make decisions on what you believe without any proof of anything?

You mean investigations and court cases that were dismissed? You have no clue. You are just listening and buying into whatever the media dishes out, it's actually pretty sad.

truthmatters
08-30-2007, 01:17 PM
You mean investigations and court cases that were dismissed? You have no clue. You are just listening and buying into whatever the media dishes out, it's actually pretty sad.

Will there are police documents and there are investigations so I dont see what you mean there?

Where do you sugest people get their information to deside whos telling the truth?