PDA

View Full Version : ‘They Are Not Angels’ — Donald Trump Blasts Hypocritical Senators

jimnyc
10-01-2018, 01:02 PM
I wanted to see folks less politically correct, especially from our president. And this is an example of one of those times I am thrilled to see it! In the past, rarely would you see a president go fully out in condemning congress and individuals, and especially not in a manner that truly exposes them. Trump has been pointing out all the crap from all of them from day one. Gone are the days where you see a scandal and want to see someone ask directly about it, but they would never do so. Well, at least for now, we have someone in there not afraid to speak his mind. They have all been exposed in this past month. The Democrats chose the lowest of low roads possible in this entire process with Brett Kavanaugh.

By the end of the week, the democrats will have painted Kavanaugh as a sloppy belligerent drunk. They're likely seeking someone at this very moment that he 'probably' beat while in high school. :rolleyes:

---

‘They Are Not Angels’ — Donald Trump Blasts Hypocritical Senators for Smearing Brett Kavanaugh

President Donald Trump hit senators on the left for their hypocrisy over Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s use of alcohol in college and high school on Monday.

“I happen to know some United States senators,” Trump said. “One on the other side, who is pretty aggressive, I’ve seen that person in very bad situations … somewhat compromising.”

The president commented on the sudden focus on Kavanaugh’s testimony on his drinking habits during a press conference at the Rose Garden at the White House.

“I watched the senators on the Democrat side and I thought it was a disgrace,” Trump said. “Partially because I know them. I know them too well and you know what? They are not angels.”

Trump also pointed specifically to Sen. Richard Blumenthal for lying about his service in Vietnam.

“He lied!” Trump said. “I don’t mean a little bit … he’s a guy who lied and now he’s up there talking like he’s holier than thou.”

Trump also pointed to Sen. Cory Booker, claiming that he had failed as the mayor of Newark and admitted to bad behavior in high school and college.

He said he suspected that Sen. Dianne Feinstein leaked information about Kavanaugh’s anonymous accuser, citing her confusing “body language” when she denied being a source.

Trump said that Kavanaugh had led an “exemplary” life and that it was disappointing that his enemies had to go all the way back to high school to attack his record.

“He’s a good man with a great family, I think he’s been treated horribly,” he said.

Trump noted that everyone’s behavior from high school and college could be used against them.

“There are bad reports on everybody here,” Trump said. “Except for Mike Pence, by the way, and if we find one on him that’s going to be the greatest shock of all time.”

Trump praised Kavanaugh for being honest and forthcoming about his drinking, noting that it was a difficult standard to enforce.

“I saw a lot of people drinking,” he said. “They drink beer and go crazy and they were in High School, they were 16, 17 years old,” he says. “I saw a lot of it. Does that mean that they can’t do something they want to do in their life? It’s a very tough thing.”

Trump said that he never had a drink, even in high school and college.

“Can you imagine if I had what a mess I’d be?” he joked.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/01/they-are-not-angels-donald-trump-blasts-hypocritical-senators-for-smearing-brett-kavanaugh/

Elessar
10-01-2018, 01:26 PM
One thing I must point out about Judge Brett Kavanaugh, is that he has shown guts, determination, and
a mostly calm demeanor through all of this. I think a lesser person might have thrown up their hands and quit.

As for Mr. Trump, it is good there is someone in the White House that will 'call a spade a spade' and speak
his mind, not willing to easily back down. Yes, he is brash and bombastic, yet can change his approaches
when it is shown to be a better part of wisdom - something the Dems lack, wisdom!

jimnyc
10-01-2018, 01:31 PM
One thing I must point out about Judge Brett Kavanaugh, is that he has shown guts, determination, and
a mostly calm demeanor through all of this. I think a lesser person might have thrown up their hands and quit.

As for Mr. Trump, it is good there is someone in the White House that will 'call a spade a spade' and speak
his mind, not willing to easily back down. Yes, he is brash and bombastic, yet can change his approaches
when it is shown to be a better part of wisdom - something the Dems lack, wisdom!

That's another thing the Dimwits tried to move things about - his anger and how he responded like a "child".

Yeah, sure, and I think he dang nailed it AND them! Their acting like they are shocked with his response, after they try to smear him out of a career, on ZERO facts, and finding him guilty before even that day...

Elessar
10-01-2018, 01:34 PM
That's another thing the Dimwits tried to move things about - his anger and how he responded like a "child".

Yeah, sure, and I think he dang nailed it AND them! Their acting like they are shocked with his response, after they try to smear him out of a career, on ZERO facts, and finding him guilty before even that day...

The rank and file of the Dems pronounced him 'guilty and unfit' just 20 minutes into his nomination.

Gunny
10-01-2018, 09:22 PM
I wanted to see folks less politically correct, especially from our president. And this is an example of one of those times I am thrilled to see it! In the past, rarely would you see a president go fully out in condemning congress and individuals, and especially not in a manner that truly exposes them. Trump has been pointing out all the crap from all of them from day one. Gone are the days where you see a scandal and want to see someone ask directly about it, but they would never do so. Well, at least for now, we have someone in there not afraid to speak his mind. They have all been exposed in this past month. The Democrats chose the lowest of low roads possible in this entire process with Brett Kavanaugh.

By the end of the week, the democrats will have painted Kavanaugh as a sloppy belligerent drunk. They're likely seeking someone at this very moment that he 'probably' beat while in high school. :rolleyes:

---

‘They Are Not Angels’ — Donald Trump Blasts Hypocritical Senators for Smearing Brett Kavanaugh

President Donald Trump hit senators on the left for their hypocrisy over Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s use of alcohol in college and high school on Monday.

“I happen to know some United States senators,” Trump said. “One on the other side, who is pretty aggressive, I’ve seen that person in very bad situations … somewhat compromising.”

The president commented on the sudden focus on Kavanaugh’s testimony on his drinking habits during a press conference at the Rose Garden at the White House.

“I watched the senators on the Democrat side and I thought it was a disgrace,” Trump said. “Partially because I know them. I know them too well and you know what? They are not angels.”

Trump also pointed specifically to Sen. Richard Blumenthal for lying about his service in Vietnam.

“He lied!” Trump said. “I don’t mean a little bit … he’s a guy who lied and now he’s up there talking like he’s holier than thou.”

Trump also pointed to Sen. Cory Booker, claiming that he had failed as the mayor of Newark and admitted to bad behavior in high school and college.

He said he suspected that Sen. Dianne Feinstein leaked information about Kavanaugh’s anonymous accuser, citing her confusing “body language” when she denied being a source.

Trump said that Kavanaugh had led an “exemplary” life and that it was disappointing that his enemies had to go all the way back to high school to attack his record.

“He’s a good man with a great family, I think he’s been treated horribly,” he said.

Trump noted that everyone’s behavior from high school and college could be used against them.

“There are bad reports on everybody here,” Trump said. “Except for Mike Pence, by the way, and if we find one on him that’s going to be the greatest shock of all time.”

Trump praised Kavanaugh for being honest and forthcoming about his drinking, noting that it was a difficult standard to enforce.

“I saw a lot of people drinking,” he said. “They drink beer and go crazy and they were in High School, they were 16, 17 years old,” he says. “I saw a lot of it. Does that mean that they can’t do something they want to do in their life? It’s a very tough thing.”

Trump said that he never had a drink, even in high school and college.

“Can you imagine if I had what a mess I’d be?” he joked.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/01/they-are-not-angels-donald-trump-blasts-hypocritical-senators-for-smearing-brett-kavanaugh/Odd isn't it? My antics as a teenager weren't enough to keep ME from passing an FBI SBI back in the 80s for a Top Secret clearance. I'd be lucky to get a visitor's pass with this bunch of kooks.

And I've done some REALLY stupid shit when I was drunk or high back in the day. None of it was with girls though. I was deathly afraid of them. Wonder how the left would spin THAT?

Elessar
10-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Odd isn't it? My antics as a teenager weren't enough to keep ME from passing an FBI SBI back in the 80s for a Top Secret clearance. I'd be lucky to get a visitor's pass with this bunch of kooks.

And I've done some REALLY stupid shit when I was drunk or high back in the day. None of it was with girls though. I was deathly afraid of them. Wonder how the left would spin THAT?

You would be a criminal these days with this bunch of idiots.

My Ex accused me of cocaine and drinking when she filed divorce papers; but she forgot
to include she deserted me and a 2 year old baby for her 3 boyfriends.

I had a TS/SBI NATO. Her allegations were picked apart in court. She lost custody.