PDA

View Full Version : Kavanaugh Supporters Should Be Killed/Multilated

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Some sick people out there. And that's another reason why I find it very easy to believe that someone would go to lengths to stop a right nominated judge, by any means. They are cuckanutters!!

---

BUSTED: Georgetown Professor Who Said Kavanaugh Supporters Should Be Killed/Multilated Suspended On Twitter

Some people can take political adversity, some people cannot. I mean, seriously cannot take the Trump era at all. The reactions are extreme. The antics are outrageous—and all of this is coming from the Left. Katie wrote about Georgetown Professor Christine Fair, who went on an unhinged tirade on Twitter calling for supporters of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be murdered and castrated.

“Look at thus chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist's arrogated entitlement. All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes,” she tweeted. Of course, there was a strong reaction, which Fair responded that she was a victim of sexual abuse. That’s tragic, but in no way does that give you a license to trot out death threats to people with whom you have disagreements. Twitchy captured the responses to this tweet:

I will NOT moderate my rage for YOUR convenience. As a VICTIM of assault.. I along with millions of women…watch white males gather around a belligerent predator defending his and their privilege. I WILL use words that will make you as I uncomfortable as I am.

Katie noted that Georgetown responded by saying:

The views of faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own and not the views of the University. Our policy does not prohibit speech based on the person presenting ideas or the content of those ideas, even when those ideas may be difficult, controversial or objectionable. While faculty members may exercise freedom of speech, we expect that their classrooms and interaction with students be free of bias and geared toward thoughtful, respectful dialogue.”

Is this free speech or is this a veiled death threat to members of Congress? We already had a left wing nut try and assassinate Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) last year. I give a lot of latitude on speech, even views that I strongly disagree with or find absolutely abhorrent. Apparently, Twitter decided that she crossed the line because her account has been suspended. She’ll probably be reinstated in the near future. Still, let the lesson sand: rage tweeting can get you into serious trouble…unless you work in a position and get put on the tenure track, right?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/02/busted-georgetown-professor-who-called-for-kavanaugh-supporters-to-be-killed-and-multilated-suspended-on-twitter-n2524626

Georgetown Professor:'Castrate' white men's corpses and 'feed them to swine'

Georgetown Professor C. Christine Fair tweeted over the weekend that “entitled white men” should have their corpses castrated and then fed to pigs.

Fair, an associate professor in Georgetown’s Security Studies program, tweeted, “Look at thus [sic] chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement.”

Fair linked to a video of Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham defending Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh from allegations of sexual assault from when the judge was in high school.

“All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps,” Fair wrote. “Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

Look at thus chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement.
All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes. https://t.co/tT7Igu157y

— (((Christine Fair))) (@CChristineFair) September 29, 2018

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/georgetown-christine-fair-white-men-swine/

Elessar
10-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Interesting. Why is her rage against White Men? Racist?

I guess black men do not rape, Huh? I will not research the statistics, but can bet a
higher percentage of reported rapes are by blacks.

LongTermGuy
10-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Seen that last night...:laugh:

"They".. are all crazy!

"Okay Georgetown University, WHY is this disturbed person allowed to teach kids?

....DERANGED College Prof. RANTS: "White Male GOP Senators Deserve Miserable Deaths & Described What's Next For Their Corpse."

https://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fcard _img%2F1046869465512665088%2F6l6iR0HK%3Fformat%3Dj pg%26name%3D600x314&hash=a3ad49d20cdf95433cc43b2da3174a51
"If you’re disturbed by the title of this article, then that makes two of us! The latest craze in today’s liberal news provides us with a professor who ranted about how the white male GOP senators involved with the Kavanaugh hearings “deserve miserable deaths.” That’s not all the Georgetown University professor talked about.

It got much, much worse. In fact, it was demented and devilish what Christine Fair, the professor, had said about the men. It was so bad that if a Republican had said it about a Democrat, then someone might have called for an exorcism. Is this Linda Blair or Christine Fair."

https://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F100percentfedup.com% 2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F10%2Fblair.gif&hash=7aeacc9e284da466732587f75a08027c

`Fair not only called for them to deserve a miserable death, but she also mentioned castrating the corpse of their body. If that’s not disturbing on a million different levels, then what is?

So she wants someone to suffer, pass away, and then get their genitals ripped off after they have already passed away. Either she’s testing the plot for a horror novel, or she might be suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome."

https://100percentfedup.com/deranged-college-prof-said-white-male-gop-senators-deserve-miserable-deaths-and-described-whats-next-for-their-corpse/

https://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4SYnGj A.png&hash=0af0d0b681b434290dea929c3a166906

Elessar
10-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Interesting. Why is her rage against White Men? Racist?

I guess black men do not rape, Huh? I will not research the statistics, but can bet a
higher percentage of reported rapes are by blacks.

I may have been wrong. I read several sites and it indicated otherwise.

But I stand on my statement using REPORTED rapes as the basis.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 12:11 PM
I may have been wrong. I read several sites and it indicated otherwise.

But I stand on my statement using REPORTED rapes as the basis.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

I suppose this is where I get labeled as more of a racist than Donald Trump! But simply pointing out the facts that I've pointed out many times over the years, the statistics from the FBI, the stats that folks don't want to hear, and make the person 'reporting' them to be a racist. :rolleyes:

These are only the violent crimes from the FBI from 2016. These are the latest statistics available, but they have been pretty much the same over the years.

White Americans make up about 72.4% of the United States. Black Americans make up about 12.7% of the United States.

Murder & Manslaughter
White - 4,192 about 44.7% of all those crimes
Black - 4,935 about 52.6% of all those crimes, even though they make up only about 13% of the population.

Rape
White - 12,571 - 67.6% of all those crimes
Black - 5,412 - 29.1% of all those crimes

Robbery
White - 33,035 - 43.4% of all those crimes
Black - 41,562 - 54.5% of all those crimes

Aggravated Assault
White - 191,205 - 62.8% of all those crimes
Black - 101432 - 33.3% of all those crimes

Burglary
White - 112,651 - 68.4% of all those crimes
Black - 47,991 - 29.1% of all those crimes

Arson: Violent Crime
White - 241,063 - 59% of all those crimes
Black - 153,346 - 37.5% of all those crimes

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21

---

So in some of those, such as murder & manslaughter & robbery, the smaller group of less than 13% of the population, actually committed more of those crimes. They didn't commit more of the other violent crimes based in pure numbers, but if the percentages are taken into account, it's not always a pretty sight.

This is NOT to exclude any other race. It's not like the white folks are any better, just a larger group. But the percentages do tell a story, and one which I'm sure will get varied opinions. I'm not jumping into that river, only reporting the numbers!

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Don't you wonder where all this rage is coming from? I see parallels these days between women and minorities. It only takes one incident to unleash a crazy level of underlying bitterness and rage. Whether they’ve had a bad personal experience or not. WTH?

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Don't you wonder where all this rage is coming from? I see parallels these days between women and minorities. It only takes one in incident to unleash a crazy level of underlying bitterness and rage. Whether they’ve had a bad personal experience or not. WTH?

This is my honest opinion.

Over the past decade or so, similar to an article I posted earlier, folks are leading and sometimes getting their way, by simply being loudmouths and making demands, over and over and over. Why, I'm still unsure, but non-stop complaining can sometimes sway public opinion. And things just got worse and worse with that, as if folks now just scream louder and louder about issues not going their way.

Laws? Who needs them.

And then I think a lot of folks thought that if they complained long and loud enough, maybe Trump would magically no longer be in office? And at the same time, the Democrats were staging their little Russian game, and it failed. And since, they have been playing the loud game themselves and the media is anywhere from screaming that he still did in fact collude somehow, to helping ignore everything and anything that may point to wrongdoing by anyone from the left.

And meanwhile, the lefty supporters are still out there trying to do anything to toss Trump, whether that be sticking to the Trump/Russia crap, impeachment crap led by Maxine Waters.

Drama drama drama. Obstruct obstruct obstruct. Delay delay delay. Drop a bag of shit over and over and over again until someday that they can be back in charge again.

The rage is from not getting their way. From outright expecting to have seen Hillary in office. Their dreams and expectations dashed. Then not one, but 2 SC justices going to the right. They know the impact this will have for decades to come.

There's some truly angry bastards out there, and in the media!

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 02:36 PM
This is my honest opinion.

Over the past decade or so, similar to an article I posted earlier, folks are leading and sometimes getting their way, by simply being loudmouths and making demands, over and over and over. Why, I'm still unsure, but non-stop complaining can sometimes sway public opinion. And things just got worse and worse with that, as if folks now just scream louder and louder about issues not going their way.

Laws? Who needs them.

And then I think a lot of folks thought that if they complained long and loud enough, maybe Trump would magically no longer be in office? And at the same time, the Democrats were staging their little Russian game, and it failed. And since, they have been playing the loud game themselves and the media is anywhere from screaming that he still did in fact collude somehow, to helping ignore everything and anything that may point to wrongdoing by anyone from the left.

And meanwhile, the lefty supporters are still out there trying to do anything to toss Trump, whether that be sticking to the Trump/Russia crap, impeachment crap led by Maxine Waters.

Drama drama drama. Obstruct obstruct obstruct. Delay delay delay. Drop a bag of shit over and over and over again until someday that they can be back in charge again.

The rage is from not getting their way. From outright expecting to have seen Hillary in office. Their dreams and expectations dashed. Then not one, but 2 SC justices going to the right. They know the impact this will have for decades to come.

There's some truly angry bastards out there, and in the media!

All great points.

I guess I’m coming at this from a more generalized angle. Besides politics, what exactly are these folks so pissed about? Because feminists have been angry with men for a long time. And think of how bitter they are these days at colleges, which pre-dates Hillary’s loss.

Blacks have been angry at whites for even longer (though let’s face it, slavery and discrimination were very crappy things). So why no acknowledgment that they have all opportunities to be educated and get a good job? That there are a ton of anti-discrimination laws? Too much fun to be angry?

Though I have no doubt the Dems are just playing political games, other folks actually seem viscerally angry. I can’t help but wonder what lies underneath these incredible overreactions. People are very bitter. Could they be jealous of perceived “white man privilege”?

I went to law school a long time ago. No one held me back because I’m female. No obstacles put up by men, for sure.

As for the so-called rape culture, many if not most problems can be avoided by not drinking yourself silly. And women know what goes on at fratty parties. No excuse for the guys; but let’s not go to drinking parties when we’re 15 either.

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 02:52 PM
All great points.

I guess I’m coming at this from a more generalized angle. Besides politics, what exactly are these folks so pissed about? Because feminists have been angry with men for a long time. And think of how bitter they are these days at colleges, which pre-dates Hillary’s loss.

Blacks have been angry at whites for even longer (though slavery and discrimination were pretty crappy things). So why no acknowledgment that they have all opportunities to be educated and get a good job? That there are a ton of anti-discrimination laws? Too much fun to be angry?

Though I have no doubt the Dems are just playing political games, other folks actually seem viscerally angry. I can’t help but wonder what lies underneath these incredible overreactions. People are very bitter. Could they be jealous of perceived “white man privilege”?

I went to law school a long time ago. No one held me back because I’m female. No obstacles put up by men, for sure.

As for the so-called rape culture, many if not most problems can be avoided by not drinking yourself silly. And women know what goes on at fratty parties. No excuse for the guys; but let’s not go to drinking parties when we’re 15 either.

All great points in return! I guess I was thinking more in the past 2 presidencies and past 10-15 years or so. But in general as you put it, that's a damn good question, and one I really don't have an answer to.

People get angry at some things and simply don't change their minds. Like we have said many times before, like a dog biting down on a bone, and no way no how that he or she is ever going to let go!

I think it's just a bunch of things that have all came up somehow at the same time.

One I'm really concerned about is all of the school shootings. Why now? What has changed? And why the desire to play the blame game, and of course the blame goes instantly to the guns, and the conservatives. But what has changed from the past to now is the question that is never answered.

There was a ton of anger during the Clinton presidency, and the Lewinsky drama, and the impeachment... and then the Bush presidency and defeating Al Gore. That set off a tone of hatred and hatred of losing. From the 99 recounts to the supreme court. Then the outright hatred of every last thing that GWB did.

Then along came Obama. By that time the liberals had already gotten themselves into a frenzy. And all Obama did was stoke the simmering and brewing problems around the country between race. Issues arose and there were quite a handful of notable events and killings. IMO, America was already growing in anger and the presidency didn't do a whole helluva lot in dissipating those fears.

Along comes Trump. IMO, America was sick and tired of all the shit going on around the country, and was also sick of the government politically correct BS and the victims of everything were the American people. And while Trump is fixing a ton of shit and doing great things by America, the hatred and fighting continue. The desire to get Trump out of office and the anger is incredible. Personally, I have never ever seen anything like this before. The president is being hit from 84 different angles in trying to somehow get rid of him. And with every failure that comes up with their attempts, the more the anger grows.

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 03:02 PM
And in the “be careful what you wish for” vein- what will women do with these socially neutered males they are demanding?
Because if I’m a guy and I’m being told I am nothing more than a raping, privileged a-hole, I’m probably not going to want to extend myself to say, protect a woman, or fight for my country. I’d probably just shut down.

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 03:16 PM
And in the “be careful what you wish for” vein- what will women do with these socially neutered males they are demanding?
Because if I’m a guy and I’m being told I am nothing more than a raping, privileged a-hole, I’m probably not going to want extend myself to say, protect a woman, or fight for my country. I’d probably just shut down.

Yup, and all these accusations today. What's to stop anyone from simply pointing a finger because they don't like me, or a date didn't work out (maybe not me, but guys in general), or they didn't like the conversation they overheard, and my political stance, so got my plate number and accusing we go!

It seems like the drama and accusations rule the day anymore. I'm guilty until I somehow prove my own innocence. And the other person, the more vague they can be the better. As the more vague they can be, the more difficult then it becomes for me to somehow defend myself.

LongTermGuy
10-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Don't you wonder where all this rage is coming from? I see parallels these days between women and minorities. It only takes one incident to unleash a crazy level of underlying bitterness and rage. Whether they’ve had a bad personal experience or not. WTH?
https://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F43Rhbf T.jpg&hash=c556a73f0de553f3dbbddbb2ad791a7a

LongTermGuy
10-02-2018, 10:35 PM
https://www.glocktalk.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2j74 oj.jpg&hash=4f88ea034acc97b9cfdd01585639fcb1