PDA

View Full Version : Senator Jeff Flake Has Made a Decision on Voting for Judge Kavanaugh

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Granted, there are a couple more still to go, but they were mainly based on the same thing, and followers of Senator Flake. It's obvious with the majority of witnesses already done with the FBI, that nothing new is coming out. Flake has already made his decision and there is 72 hours + to go? I know I have basically been saying it's a done deal, but this pushes it even closer to that.

---

BREAKING: Senator Jeff Flake Has Made a Decision on Voting for Judge Kavanaugh

Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) will vote to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

"After hearing more than 30 hours of testimony from Judge Kavanaugh earlier this month, I was prepared to support his nomination based on his view of the law and his record as a judge. In fact, I commented at the time that had he been nominated in another era, he would have likely received 90+ votes," Flake released in a statement Thursday morning. "When Dr. Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh surfaced two weeks ago, I insisted that she be allowed to testify before the committee moved to a vote. Yesterday, we heard compelling testimony from Dr. Ford, as well as a persuasive response from Judge Kavanaugh. I wish that I could express the confidence that some of my colleagues have conveyed about what either did or did not happen in the early 1980s, but I left the hearing yesterday with as much doubt as certainty."

"What I do know is that our system of justice affords a presumption of innocence to the accused, absent corroborating evidence. That is what binds us to the rule of law. While some may argue that a different standard should apply regarding the Senate’s advice and consent responsibilities, I believe that the constitution’s provisions of fairness and due process apply here as well," he continued. "I will vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh.”

Leaving Capitol Hill last Thursday night, Flake said he was conflicted.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/09/28/breaking-flake-is-a-yes-n2523539

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Last time he announced this ahead of time, he got cornered by screeching feminists and changed his mind. Wish he’d wait, since he’s so spineless.

And doesn’t this give him leave to change his mind if some evidence comes out by Friday? I can’t help be suspicious.

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Last time he announced this ahead of time, he got cornered by screeching feminists and changed his mind. Wish he’d wait, since he’s so spineless.

And doesn’t this give him leave to change his mind if some evidence comes out by Friday? I can’t help be suspicious.

Oh, there's definitely going to be more! I read earlier today about another accusation from a woman, this time sent in by mail, with no name or anything, and no return address. :rolleyes: I wonder if that also would trace back to Maxine Waters office as well?

Elessar
10-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Oh, there's definitely going to be more! I read earlier today about another accusation from a woman, this time sent in by mail, with no name or anything, and no return address. :rolleyes: I wonder if that also would trace back to Maxine Waters office as well?

Waters needs to be impeached for fomenting SEDITION and encouraging harassment
on other political figures.

She has a shady background, but thinks she is high and mighty because she has been
allowed to get away with it.

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) will vote to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

AND AND AND

:)

REPORT: FBI Probe Finishing Tomorrow

The FBI probe into Brett Kavanaugh will end tomorrow with an expected vote on the Senate floor by the end of this week.

According to The Wall Street Journal, sources confirmed that "that the FBI investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh could wrap up very soon, well ahead of the end-of week deadline." The probe could be done possibly late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/36612/report-fbi-probe-finishing-tomorrow-paul-bois