PDA

View Full Version : NYT: Brett Kavanaugh May Have Thrown Ice at Someone During 1985 Bar Fight

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? So 30+ some years ago, while having some drinks at a bar, he tossed some ice at someone. Or even worse, it was a bar fight AND he tossed some ice at the guy. My My My, what's the statute of limitations on such an assault? Can they still go back and charge him with a crime? And this should also be automatically an elimination from the highest court, no doubt, right? I mean, a prankster tossing ice at another fella? Can't be having that kinda shit!! :dunno: :rolleyes:

---

NYT: Brett Kavanaugh May Have Thrown Ice at Someone During 1985 Bar Fight

The New York Times unveiled a new allegation against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh on Monday: he was questioned by police about throwing ice in a bar altercation during his junior year of college.

The Times was alerted about a 1985 scuffle at a bar near Yale University following a UB40 concert by Chad Ludington, Kavanaugh’s one-time Yale drinking companion who came forward Saturday to claim Kavanaugh was not being completely truthful about the extent of his college-aged drinking during his Senate testimony.

In following up, the New York Times obtained a New Haven, Connecticut, police report about the fight from 1:20 a.m. that September. Kavanaugh was not, according to the report, arrested, and no charges stemmed from the altercation. He was, however, questioned after a 21-year-old bar patron named Dom Cozzolino claimed Kavanaugh threw ice at him “for some unknown reason.”

According to Ludington, the incident broke out because Cozzolino started swearing at him, Kavanaugh, and a third Yale student, Chris Dudley, because he thought they were staring. Ludington claims they were trying to figure out in Cozzolino was Ali Campbell, the lead singer of UB40.

The Times writes that the police report notes Cozzolino had a cut on his ear, which he claimed resulted when Dudley hit him with a glass. Dudley disputed this in the report.

According to Ludington, Dudley hit him after Cozzolino swung at and then grabbed Kavanaugh in response to the incident with the ice. “I then tried to pull Chris back, and a bunch of other guys tried to pull the other guy back,” Ludington told the Times. I don’t know what Brett was doing in the melee, but there was blood, there was glass, there was beer and there was some shouting, and the police showed up.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/02/nyt-brett-kavanaugh-may-thrown-ice-someone-1985-bar-fight/

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 03:05 PM
I guess we’d better start vetting candidates from a monastery. Because anyone else has been human for at least 40 years.

jimnyc
10-02-2018, 03:10 PM
I guess we’d better starting vetting candidates from a monastery. Because anyone else has been human for at least 40 years.

Well, we knew and we predicted that all kinds of crap would come up trying to delay things further. The Dems have a long list of witnesses that is growing. Anonymous folks with accusations. Different angles of wanting to deny him. At this point, it appears they are prepared to do or say anything, as they simply know the job is his.

Elessar
10-02-2018, 04:03 PM
I tossed a beer keg in the middle of a bar fight to break it up when in college.

I did not get my TS Clearance denied / refused over that incident.

Another desperate "Tempest in a Teapot" moment for the liberals!

pete311
10-02-2018, 04:18 PM
I loled and thought this was lame too

Elessar
10-02-2018, 04:22 PM
I loled and thought this was lame too

I do not know what loled is, but yes, it is lame. Not many who went to college, going to a club of a
night, avoided seeing some kind of fight. I was a bouncer...broke up quite a few tussles.
Lolled?

pete311
10-02-2018, 04:24 PM
I do not know what loled is, but yes, it is lame. Not many who went to college, going to a club of a
night, avoided seeing some kind of fight. I was a bouncer...broke up quite a few tussles.
Lolled?

post tense of lol

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Do these democrat, liberal maggots even know just how ridiculous and lame their crap is and that it is only becoming more so?
Is there anything these vermin will not say or do to try to stop this well qualified and honorable man from being confirmed?
Answers to both questions is-- no......
Take about juvenile and moronic behavior. This merely highlights what these ffing people are and what we have known for decades now..
My god the man --may-- I say he - may have- once threw ice at somebody,
hell lets deny him the job and send him to prison too...:rolleyes::rolleyes:-----Tyr

Elessar
10-02-2018, 04:40 PM
post tense of lol

Try an apostrophe: LOL'ED..

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 05:24 PM
#metoo approved? :laugh2:

aboutime
10-02-2018, 05:26 PM
He threw ICE at someone? I got that beat. I once dropped water-filled balloons from my 3rd floor, bedroom window on my friends one 4th Of July night. How terrible was that?

Abbey Marie
10-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Hey metoo#, what about her?

NightTrain
10-02-2018, 10:17 PM
I once spitballed this kid named Aaron in Geography in '89. Usually those go off course, but this baby zeroed in like it was laser guided and nailed him hard!

He turned around but I was anticipating that and was studying my book. He still doesn't know whodunnit to this day.

Fuck you, Aaron! I totes got away with it!

Elessar
10-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Hey metoo#, what about her?

Too convenient....Pete cannot deny it - at all.

Elessar
10-02-2018, 10:24 PM
I threw snowballs at people. One night we stood on a porch and chucked eggs at people.
Another night dropped water balloons filled with food coloring!

I guess I should be in jail, or denied entry into the military, according to Pete.
He must have a stellar history to judge others the way he does.

In a pig's eye. He is hiding behind something, but like a liberal, will
not let it surface.

NightTrain
10-02-2018, 10:36 PM
I threw snowballs at people. One night we stood on a porch and chucked eggs at people.
Another night dropped water balloons filled with food coloring!

Unacceptable!

We are revoking your P.O. Box as we speak. Heathen.

Elessar
10-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Unacceptable!

We are revoking your P.O. Box as we speak. Heathen.

You liberal whiny child!:lol:

Gunny
10-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Does "throwing ice" even count as being a participant in a bar fight? Not to disparage Kavanaugh, but that must be some light weight, college "bad thing". I had my head busted open with a pool cue in a bar fight and tried to rub the guys face off on the asphalt for doing it. Guess he shouldn't have counted so much on knocking me out with a sucker shot from behind. I have a hard head :)

Seen a guy shot in a bar fight. Seen a jarhead get half his ear cut off with a broken beer bottle by a zoomie on Gate 2 street in Okinawa.

Never say anyone throw ice and get accused of it though. How does that sound, anyway? "He threw ice at me"..... Boy would I ever want to be the one crying to a cop about THAT. "I messed my hair up ducking it :("

Some people need to grow up :rolleyes: