PDA

View Full Version : Trump's self made millionaire story is a myth and a felony

pete311
10-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

High_Plains_Drifter
10-03-2018, 09:25 AM
I'm glad I can't see this garbage, but let me guess, it's from either the NY Slimes or CNN... :rolleyes:

Elessar
10-03-2018, 09:32 AM
I'm glad I can't see this garbage, but let me guess, it's from either the NY Slimes or CNN... :rolleyes:

Yep! NY Times hit piece!

WHO did not know that Trump inherited $Millions?
Tax schemes? Bullshit. Huge businesses always manipulate the tax market - legally.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Yep! NY Times hit piece!

WHO did not know that Trump inherited $Millions?
Tax schemes? Bullshit. Huge businesses always manipulate the tax market - legally.
Yup... just a waste of time to read the garbage.

Was it written by the NY Slimes new RACIST BITCH that LOVES to be CRUEL to OLD WHITE MEN, and wants to CANCEL WHITE PEOPLE?

pete311
10-03-2018, 10:01 AM
The investigation is based on over 10K financial records. The manipulation was not legal. Only thing that saves him is the statute of limitations.

You guys love dismissing crimes. So much for rule of law.

Elessar
10-03-2018, 10:16 AM
The investigation is based on over 10K financial records. The manipulation was not legal. Only thing that saves him is the statute of limitations.

If they were crimes, they would have been picked up on back then.

So much for an open mind, liberal.

Elessar
10-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Yup... just a waste of time to read the garbage.

Was it written by the NY Slimes new RACIST BITCH that LOVES to be CRUEL to OLD WHITE MEN, and wants to CANCEL WHITE PEOPLE?

I would say so: By DAVID BARSTOW, SUSANNE CRAIG and RUSS BUETTNER

jimnyc
10-03-2018, 11:10 AM

THIS has to be THE most hypocritical statement of ALL TIME. I have watched everyone on this board for years, and how they respond to criminal activities and personal responsibility.

YOU are the ONLY one I have seen that pretty much NEVER EVER EVER would find wrongdoing by anyone on the left. This is downright one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen anyone post before. Everyone has their moments, but you have wrongdoing by the left smacked into your face over and over and over and never find any wrongdoing. But you'll find wrongdoing on the right when the wind blows, and run in here with any little thing you could since Trump got elected, only to be found wrong pretty much each and every time.

But YOU, you of all people in this world, talking about the rule of law, and claiming OTHERS somehow dismiss wrongdoing or crimes! Now that's just some funny shit!

On Hillary alone you must have ignored 300 things tossed into your face, and you couldn't care less or look the other way every single time. You are the very definition of a partisan hack. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What a fruity banana head hypocrite, and the truth is, you don't even know it. That's just who you are, which makes it go from funny and hypocritical, to kinda sad actually.

pete311
10-03-2018, 11:37 AM
If they were crimes, they would have been picked up on back then.

So much for an open mind, liberal.
Your most idiotic comment to date. The other day I sped through a red light. I didn’t get caught so it’s not a crime right,

FakeNewsSux
10-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Your most idiotic comment to date. The other day I sped through a red light. I didn’t get caught so it’s not a crime right,

That's because no one saw you do it and no one was interested in checking into your criminal nature. Not so with Donald Trump. He has probably been audited every year since this "felony theft" occurred and the federal agency authorized to prosecute him did not. Now, it could very well be that because he was a wealthy, powerful Democrat who donated money to powerful Democrats, any criminal activity was swept under the rug. This would be a reasonable assumption since that is how they role but it sounds like your problem is with the IRS not Donald Trump.
Also, did you know that he would have improperly received $18.6 billion in 2187 dollars? I mean, as long as we're pulling numbers out of our ass.

pete311
10-03-2018, 12:27 PM
That's because no one saw you do it and no one was interested in checking into your criminal nature. Not so with Donald Trump. He has probably been audited every year since this "felony theft" occurred and the federal agency authorized to prosecute him did not. Now, it could very well be that because he was a wealthy, powerful Democrat who donated money to powerful Democrats, any criminal activity was swept under the rug. This would be a reasonable assumption since that is how they role but it sounds like your problem is with the IRS not Donald Trump.
Also, did you know that he would have improperly received $18.6 billion in 2187 dollars? I mean, as long as we're pulling numbers out of our ass.

you guys clearly keep commenting on this story without ever reading it.

so we blame the police and not the bank robber if they happen to get away.

Mind blowing comments you guys make.

Elessar
10-03-2018, 02:59 PM

Let the media know you did it and have them report it.

aboutime
10-03-2018, 06:03 PM
http://allnewspipeline.com/images/nytfn.png

Hillary Clinton has an 85% chance to win.
Last updated Tuesday, November 8 at 10:20 PM ET

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Hillary Clinton has a 91% chance to win →
http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/10/18/presidential-forecast-updates/newsletter.html

Obama knew about Russians, and did nothing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/jeh-johnson-testimony-russian-election-hacking.html

THEN NYT with Obama, blamed Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/20/us/politics/trump-obama-russian-meddling.html

Elessar
10-03-2018, 06:24 PM

Your attempts at insult are childish. Your comments are 95% idiotic. Go to a liberal site if you
need to hug and assuage fellow whiners.

Read what AT posted above and weep.

aboutime
10-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Your attempts at insult are childish. Your comments are 95% idiotic. Go to a liberal site if you
need to hug and assuage fellow whiners.

Read what AT posted above and weep.

They are jealous, and know. They WILL NEVER be as successful as ANY Successful American who becomes wealthy.

Funny thing is. Petey, and other Liberals complain about the rich, and wealthy, while all of their members of Congress are...MULTI-MILLIONAIRES????

Hey petey...so, what's YOUR net worth?

The full list may be found in the cited link.

In 2015, to rank among the top 50 wealthiest members of Congress required a net worth of at least $7.28 million.

Source: Roll Call (2015)[1]
Rank Name Party State Net Worth ($ million)
1 Rep. Greg Gianforte Republican Montana 315[4][5]
2 Rep. Darrell Issa Republican California 254.65
3 Rep. Michael McCaul Republican Texas 107.61
4 Rep. John Delaney Democratic Maryland 91.68
5 Sen. Mark Warner Democratic Virginia 90.85
6 Rep. Jared Polis Democratic Colorado 90.81
7 Rep. David Trott Republican Michigan 73.52
8 Sen. Richard Blumenthal Democratic Connecticut 66.99
9 Sen. Dianne Feinstein Democratic California 52.78
10 Rep. Vern Buchanan Republican Florida 49.86
11 Rep. Diane Black Republican Tennessee 45.95
12 Rep. Scott Peters Democratic California 40.19
13 Rep. Alan Grayson Democratic Florida 33.86
14 Rep. James Renacci Republican Ohio 31.62
15 Rep. Suzan DelBene Democratic Washington 31.02
16 Rep. Nancy Pelosi Democratic California 29.35
17 Rep. Roger Williams Republican Texas 27.45
18 Rep. Tom MacArthur Republican New Jersey 25.90
19 Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen Republican New Jersey 24.73
20 Rep. Chris Collins Republican New York 23.83
21 Sen. Mitch McConnell Republican Kentucky 22
22 Sen. Jim Risch Republican Idaho 19.14
23 Sen. Claire McCaskill Democratic Missouri 19.10
24 Rep. Joseph Kennedy III Democratic Massachusetts 18.64
25 Sen. Bob Corker Republican Tennessee 17.98
26 Sen. John Hoeven Republican North Dakota 17.54
27 Sen. Ron Johnson Republican Wisconsin 17.00
28 Sen. David Perdue Republican Georgia 16.78
29 Rep. Richard Hanna Republican New York 16.13
30 Rep. Don Beyer Democratic Virginia 16.01
31 Sen. John McCain Republican Arizona 14.41
32 Rep. Fred Upton Republican Michigan 14.32
33 Rep. Kenny Marchant Republican Texas 13.91
34 Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner Republican Wisconsin 13.52
35 Rep. Lloyd Doggett Democratic Texas 12.94
36 Rep. Nita M. Lowey Democratic New York 12.03
37 Rep. Scott Rigell Republican Virginia 11.40
38 Rep. Trent Franks Republican Arizona 9.85
39 Rep. John Fleming Republican Louisiana 9.64
40 Sen. Johnny Isakson Republican Georgia 9.51
41 Rep. Curt Clawson Republican Florida 9.30
42 Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney Democratic New York 9.15
43 Rep. Mike Kelly Republican Pennsylvania 8.73
44 Rep. Bill Foster Democratic Illinois 8.32
45 Sen. Ron Wyden Democratic Oregon 8.24
46 Sen. Rob Portman Republican Ohio 8.05
47 Rep. Buddy Carter Republican Georgia 7.87
48 Rep. Rod Blum Republican Iowa 7.86
49 Rep. Tom Rooney Republican Florida 7.76
50 Rep. Steve Pearce Republican New Mexico 7.73

Gunny
10-03-2018, 08:13 PM
you guys clearly keep commenting on this story without ever reading it.

so we blame the police and not the bank robber if they happen to get away.

Mind blowing comments you guys make.Oh f-ing "WAH!". Jimbob just served your lame ass and called you EXACTLY what you are. Let me guess, you and "Spartacus" are related?

This shit is going to end up one of two ways: The left destroys the United States and everything it stands for, or y'all are going down in flames at your own hands. In the last 10 years especially y'all have had no game and anyone with a brain can see it. Lie, cheat and steal as a game plan gets you only so far. Most if not all of your politicians are unfit for office ESPECIALLY if you hold them to the standard y'all are trying to hold Kavanaugh and Trump.

"He threw ice at me in a bar in college 30-something years ago" :puke::crying33 Big fucking deal. I've thrown bar stools in bar fightS (plural). Wonder where they got that "fight" word from?:rolleyes:

Go fuck yourself.

pete311
10-03-2018, 11:13 PM
lol the party of law enforcement doesn't care about crimes.

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 02:07 PM

You know you look foolish, correct? You've had your ass handed to you for ignoring laws broken on the left for years, and even pretty much ignored your own ignoring as well.

I'll tell you what though, Pete, the same can be said to you in return. SOMEDAY the left will take back the presidency, and then they do, presumably they will then have their very own little attorney general. And when that time comes, how about you whine to that person to investigate, if not, tough shit then. That's about the one lame excuse you used many a time.

Until such time, any whining by you about broken laws by anyone, is simply to be laughed at and mocked. In fact, we all know that's all you have, because you repeatedly had broken laws and wrongdoings tossed down your throat. There were SO many that you couldn't keep up, but also couldn't have cared less about them. And that there was your stance on Hillary and many other things, to "have your boy" investigate is what you said.

I'll leave you with 2 parting words - Brett Kavanaugh

aboutime
10-04-2018, 02:22 PM

The Party of Law Enforcement doesn't care about the crimes committed by Democrats, like Obama, Clinton, and so many Democrat members of the Senate....because....They are more concerned about preserving our Justice System....LEGALLY. It only appears Republicans don't care because there are so many LYING DEMOCRATS to prosecute today...The FBI has it's hands full with DEMOCRAT, PHONY INVESTIGATIONS, designed to DISTRACT, OBSTRUCT, AND DELAY actual Law Enforcement.
So petey. You should honestly think about turning yourself in for being such a jerk.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-04-2018, 02:50 PM
You guys starting to understand why I put that little pile of rat shit on ignore yet?

aboutime
10-04-2018, 02:55 PM
You guys starting to understand why I put that little pile of rat shit on ignore yet?

It's really fun tossing his CRAP back at him. Liberals like him deserve our Undivided Laughter.

Elessar
10-04-2018, 02:55 PM

But HPD, every forum needs a chew toy!

He is amusing when he is foaming at the mouth!

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 03:04 PM

We need opposing viewpoints, no matter how much we may despise it. Pete may very well, and apparently the way he speaks out, feels the same way about us. Now, I'm not getting into a shit comparison between left and right, bad and good, right and wrong. ---- and some who like to troll and others that like facts and articles. Some who like to put time and depth into a response, and some who like to post one liners. Some who post an article and post a lengthy opinion to go along with it, and some who post a "troll article" and can't even bother with an opinion of their own - because that article speaks for them, tis all they have.

BUT, we still do need to have that opposing view, to see what the rest of America is all about. To see what liberals or folks on the left are thinking (however scary that may be).

My only issue is that Pete doesn't try most of the time to offer content, to offer an opinion, to offer a post that takes him longer than 20 seconds to write, or at least I hope that's all it takes him. He doesn't WANT to participate. And when you have someone that pops in and makes little jabs, offers very little opinion - they tend to end up on the list you have him on, and some others may just pass by his posts. It would be a perfect world in which we have an equal amount of folks posting, and all actually offered an opinion and actually participated as the board was meant to be - then the board is more fun to come to - and has a better chance of attracting any guests that may find this place for whatever reason.

Or, he can waste his time, and ours perhaps. But it's not a lot of time to be honest. The more someone participates, the more they will generally get out of me and others.

Gunny
10-04-2018, 08:53 PM
You guys starting to understand why I put that little pile of rat shit on ignore yet?NEVER ignore the enemy.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-06-2018, 09:26 AM
We need opposing viewpoints, no matter how much we may despise it. Pete may very well, and apparently the way he speaks out, feels the same way about us. Now, I'm not getting into a shit comparison between left and right, bad and good, right and wrong. ---- and some who like to troll and others that like facts and articles. Some who like to put time and depth into a response, and some who like to post one liners. Some who post an article and post a lengthy opinion to go along with it, and some who post a "troll article" and can't even bother with an opinion of their own - because that article speaks for them, tis all they have.

BUT, we still do need to have that opposing view, to see what the rest of America is all about. To see what liberals or folks on the left are thinking (however scary that may be).

My only issue is that Pete doesn't try most of the time to offer content, to offer an opinion, to offer a post that takes him longer than 20 seconds to write, or at least I hope that's all it takes him. He doesn't WANT to participate. And when you have someone that pops in and makes little jabs, offers very little opinion - they tend to end up on the list you have him on, and some others may just pass by his posts. It would be a perfect world in which we have an equal amount of folks posting, and all actually offered an opinion and actually participated as the board was meant to be - then the board is more fun to come to - and has a better chance of attracting any guests that may find this place for whatever reason.

Or, he can waste his time, and ours perhaps. But it's not a lot of time to be honest. The more someone participates, the more they will generally get out of me and others.
Well this is the way I see it, bro... if every time you met a certain person walking down the street, they looked at you and said, "you're a rotten piece of shit, everybody hates you and you're wrong about everything and belong in jail," that's not the sort of opinion anyone needs to hear, and that's exactly what I equate the garbage pete spews here with. Nothing he says enlightens anyone. It's all pure ultra partisan leftist hack bull shit.

Gunny
10-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Well this is the way I see it, bro... if every time you met a certain person walking down the street, they looked at you and said, "you're a rotten piece of shit, everybody hates you and you're wrong about everything and belong in jail," that's not the sort of opinion anyone needs to hear, and that's exactly what I equate the garbage pete spews here with. Nothing he says enlightens anyone. It's all pure ultra partisan leftist hack bull shit.

They can always change tactics ESPECIALLY if they know you aren't watching them. I'm not giving them the element of surprise. As long as they look, smell and sound the same, then I have my strategy and tactics and don't need to adjust.

High_Plains_Drifter
10-06-2018, 09:51 AM
They can always change tactics ESPECIALLY if they know you aren't watching them. I'm not giving them the element of surprise. As long as they look, smell and sound the same, then I have my strategy and tactics and don't need to adjust.
I get where you're coming from, pard, but I don't see that strategy being eminently important to a little jackass leftist twit on a message board. If he was my neighbor, that would be different.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Gunny
10-06-2018, 10:37 AM
I get where you're coming from, pard, but I don't see that strategy being eminently important to a little jackass leftist twit on a message board. If he was my neighbor, that would be different.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."Ah, but a leftist twit on a message board is a window into the minds of other leftist twits. Lots of empty space there, but I'm too trained to sit and watch what time the local raghead pops out of his hooch every day to use the latrine to change now. Every weakness on display is a potential weapon to be used if and when needed.

LongTermGuy
10-08-2018, 12:54 AM

Spot on good guess....^^^

They are back to Trump...and Butt-hurt even more now since their SCOTUS...Garbage and lies they tried to push Failed...wonder what they plan on doing when they LOSE again...in NOVEMBER....suicide or leave the country?