PDA

View Full Version : Blumenthal accuses FBI of a coverup re: Kavanaugh

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 02:20 PM
This is rich coming from the folks busted cheating in the primaries. Busted trying to setup Trump, and continue to do so. The folks who have covered up issues related to "Clintons" about 500x. And then from a guy who lies about his military service. And just like they did when Kavanaugh was nominated, they probably wrote this lame letter about a coverup last week, or prior.

Eat shit, Blumenthal. Eat shit, Feinstein, your antics have backfired. So much negativity throughout all of this, and it all seemingly has backfired on the Democrats.

And while they once spoke of the Democrats destroying the republicans in the mid-terms, some are now saying that as a result of their shenanigans, that the picture has changed drastically.

---

Dem Sen. Blumenthal: FBI Probe a ‘Cover-Up’ — White House ‘Straitjacketed’ Investigation

Thursday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said the extended FBI background check of Supreme Court associate justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh was a “cover-up.”

Blumenthal said, “I have seen it, and I want to re-read parts of it, but my emphatic opinion is that this set of interviews is at best, most charitably woefully incomplete. To put it bluntly, it smacks of a whitewash even a cover-up. There so many relevant witnesses who have not been contacted let alone interviewed. Of the 25 witnesses that I told the FBI and the White House were necessary and my colleagues on the Judiciary Committee on the Democratic side joined me in this letter, and only a fraction have been contacted. They have not interviewed again Dr. Blasey Ford and Judge Kavanaugh and others, and even many of the eyewitnesses who potentially saw what happened to Deborah Ramirez have never been contacted.”

He added, “The FBI is not responsible. I think that the blame lies with White House that straitjacketed this investigation.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/04/dem-sen-blumenthal-fbi-probe-a-cover-up-white-house-straitjacketed-investigation/

aboutime
10-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Should be reminded of the definition of the words: Hypocrite and Liar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI7Hu6LcuWI

Elessar
10-04-2018, 02:32 PM
That is rich. Coming from a person who lied about his military and 'Viet Nam' service?

Trustworthy and believable? I think not.

Who is up next? John Kerry or Hillary?

aboutime
10-04-2018, 02:35 PM
That is rich. Coming from a person who lied about his military and 'Viet Nam' service?

Trustworthy and believable? I think not.

Who is up next? John Kerry or Hillary?

Kerry probably donated some of the Phony medals he said he got, and threw over the White House fence to "Bloominberger". STOLEN VALOR in any form is Wrong, and A LIE.