PDA

View Full Version : Grassley Chief Counsel Shuts Down Avenatti: ‘Please Stop Emailing Me’

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 02:25 PM
I believe this is a professional way of telling someone to STFU and go away.

This guy is the biggest attention whore going, and just keeps stuffing the news full of any bullshit he can possibly find. And finally, someone told him to go the fuck away.

---

Grassley Chief Counsel Shuts Down Avenatti: ‘Please Stop Emailing Me’

The chief counsel for Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) shut down TV Resistance lawyer Michael Avenatti on Tuesday, after Avenatti — who is representing Julie Swetnick — asked him to “please respond to our requests.”
“Stop playing games,” Avenatti wrote in an email to the chief counsel Mike Davis, according to reports. “If you are the Chief Counsel, then you need to do your job. Please respond to our requests.”

Davis responded: “We have already reviewed your client’s allegations. We focus on credible allegations. Please stop emailing me. Thank you.”

Swetnick claimed she was gang-raped and other women were gang-raped at parties that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly attended. She gave a high-profile interview to MSNBC earlier this week, where the interviewer Kate Snow later agreed showed “credibility issues.”

“There are, just to be clear, things that she said to me that differ from her initial statement, which was a sworn statement from last week submitted to the [Senate] Judiciary Committee. That in many people’s minds raises a credibility question,” Snow said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/04/grassley-avenatti-please-stop-emailing-me/