PDA

View Full Version : Joy Behar: GOP’s Message to Boys: ‘You Are Allowed to Grope a Woman’

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 02:30 PM
I truly hate this woman, more and more every day. She just hears stuff she doesn't like, and twists the hell out of it and speaks her very ugly mind on a close minded show.

How in the WORLD does she come to this conclusion? Because the FBI didn't back up her story and stop Kavanaugh? So because things didn't work out the way she had hoped - that of course means that not only did Kavanaugh somehow "grope" someone - but that republicans are telling everyone out there that it's fine to grope a woman.

Behar - GROW UP ALREADY. She is suck a hack. And look, both sides have them, from tv shows, to the news, to the political pundits.... but not all are UGLY inside like her. She must have a seriously miserable life going on.

---

Joy Behar: GOP’s Message to Boys Is If You Become a Powerful ‘You Are Allowed to Grope a Woman’

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar said if Republicans confirm Supreme Court associate justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh the message to boys in America will be “if you become a powerful man you are allowed to grope a woman.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “Everyone says ‘Yes it’s a hard time for men,’ but not for your daughters? That means if your daughters get assaulted you’re saying you’re my kid ‘But I don’t take your word for it.'”

She added, “The message to women is we are not listening.”

Behar said, “The message to boys is if you become a powerful man you are allowed to grope a woman. Look at the president, remember he said ‘If you’re famous you can do it. They let you do it.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/04/joy-behar-gops-message-to-boys-is-if-you-become-a-powerful-you-are-allowed-to-grope-a-woman/

Elessar
10-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Trash. Pure trash.

Not involved in the proceedings but pass judgement. Pure Trash!

Abbey Marie
10-04-2018, 10:21 PM
I truly hate this woman, more and more every day. She just hears stuff she doesn't like, and twists the hell out of it and speaks her very ugly mind on a close minded show.

How in the WORLD does she come to this conclusion? Because the FBI didn't back up her story and stop Kavanaugh? So because things didn't work out the way she had hoped - that of course means that not only did Kavanaugh somehow "grope" someone - but that republicans are telling everyone out there that it's fine to grope a woman.

Behar - GROW UP ALREADY. She is suck a hack. And look, both sides have them, from tv shows, to the news, to the political pundits.... but not all are UGLY inside like her. She must have a seriously miserable life going on.

---

Joy Behar: GOP’s Message to Boys Is If You Become a Powerful ‘You Are Allowed to Grope a Woman’

Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” co-host Joy Behar said if Republicans confirm Supreme Court associate justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh the message to boys in America will be “if you become a powerful man you are allowed to grope a woman.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “Everyone says ‘Yes it’s a hard time for men,’ but not for your daughters? That means if your daughters get assaulted you’re saying you’re my kid ‘But I don’t take your word for it.'”

She added, “The message to women is we are not listening.”

Behar said, “The message to boys is if you become a powerful man you are allowed to grope a woman. Look at the president, remember he said ‘If you’re famous you can do it. They let you do it.'”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/04/joy-behar-gops-message-to-boys-is-if-you-become-a-powerful-you-are-allowed-to-grope-a-woman/

Oh, you mean like how the Dems were fine with Bill Clintons’s groping, and worse? And Hillary lying about it too?

How on God’s earth is this woman still on TV? She’s disgusting.

Noir
10-05-2018, 02:10 AM
I think we’re well past that - Clinton suffered what consequences from raping Lewinsky? A few thousand dollars in fines and that’s about it.

Never mind down at the level of us plebs when the likes of people on this very website you have had people saying it’s just ‘how guys talk to each other ’ when it comes to talking about groping women etc

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2018, 04:29 AM
I think we’re well past that - Clinton suffered what consequences from raping Lewinsky? A few thousand dollars in fines and that’s about it.

Never mind down at the level of us plebs when the likes of people on this very website you have had people saying it’s just ‘how guys talk to each other ’ when it comes to talking about groping women etc

I never have heard a friend of mine talk about groping women(as none ever did so to my knowledge)== must be a strange crowd you run around with Noir.
Of course I've heard about guys doing that and always roundly and soundly condemned it.
I am 64 , back in my time such behavior was severely frowned upon and guys doing such usually got the living hell beat out of them by either the boyfriend, husband, brother or some other male family member of the lady that was treated in such a vile and revolting way.
Gropers were then and are now = perverts..
Yet point has been made how Bill Clinton did that and yes even worse and was lauded by the dems, praised as a hero== and still is today.--Tyr

Noir
10-05-2018, 04:47 AM
I never have heard a friend of mine talk about groping women(as none ever did so to my knowledge)== must be a strange crowd you run around with Noir.

Of course I've heard about guys doing that and always roundly and soundly condemned it.
I am 64 , back in my time such behavior was severely frowned upon and guys doing such usually got the living hell beat out of them by either the boyfriend, husband, brother or some other male family member of the lady that was treated in such a vile and revolting way.
Gropers were then and are now = perverts..

Well if whichever Users it was post about how it’s normal/expected again I’ll be glad to be able to sub you in as someone else who thinks it isn’t appropriate and never has been.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2018, 05:32 AM
Well if whichever Users it was post about how it’s normal/expected again I’ll be glad to be able to sub you in as someone else who thinks it isn’t appropriate and never has been.

Did they say the act of groping was normal or did they say locker room talk was?
A precise quote would be nice for a start...
Locker room talk is just words-- which is not the same as doing the actual feeling, touching/groping.
groping is "unwanted touching", whereas desired touching in such a way is called foreplay, most often. - ;);)--Tyr

Abbey Marie
10-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Yes, Noir, we know by now that in your infinite and superior wisdom, we are all Neanderthals who barely walk upright, and hate women and minorities. When exactly did you get your Masters from Stereotype University?

It does gets old.

Elessar
10-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Yes, Noir, we know by now that in your infinite and superior wisdom, we are all Neanderthals who barely walk upright, and hate women and minorities. When exactly did you get your Masters from Stereotype University?

It does gets old.

Sarcasm Detected:lol:

But you nailed it. Noir is a self-styled authority in all things human and social.
He never has answered me on what he is doing to right the ship of the UK.

Russ
10-05-2018, 05:23 PM

A stupid quote from stupid twit. She went on to say " if you become a talk show host on an incredibly pathetic talk show, then you’re allowed to slander a man."

By the way, Joy Behar has the perfect defense against anyone groping her. :puke3:

aboutime
10-05-2018, 05:58 PM
They enjoy molding TURDS between their fingers, and calling it Liberal Thinking.

Gunny
10-05-2018, 08:01 PM

Never mind down at the level of us plebs when the likes of people on this very website you have had people saying it’s just ‘how guys talk to each other ’ when it comes to talking about groping women etcI hate to defend Bill Clinton, but then again, it's you. At NO time was Bill Clinton charged with, accused of nor even was it it suggested he raped Lewinsky.

Clinton was found guilty of lying about the relationship and nature of it under oath. Monica Lewinsky was of legal age and a consenting adult. The most he could have been charged with is adultery, IF adultery was still a crime on the books in DC at the time and Hitlery chose to pursue.

Poor taste? Yes. Misuse of his power/position? Yes.

Save the sensationalism for people more your age and ignorance of the facts.

Gunny
10-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Has any responsible adult with any sense of morality, manners or decorum ever suggested it was okay to grope women? Seems to me it's only ever been okay with barbarians.

Joy Behar is so stupid she makes stupid look good. She is a loathsome creature, hate-filled bigot who should be kicked out of this country as undeserving the Rights and privileges of a US citizen she abuses as routinely as I go for a smoke.