PDA

View Full Version : Graham: 'I Don't Give a Sh*t' If You Dislike Me For Helping Trump

jimnyc
10-04-2018, 05:16 PM
I guess this can be Lindsey Graham found some balls part 2? Honestly, at this point, I don't care much about any lovey dovey between him and the president, I'm more concerned about doing the right thing here with Kavanaugh.

---

Graham: 'I Don't Give a Sh*t' If You Dislike Me For Helping Trump

While Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has been applauded by conservatives and derided by liberals for his strenuous defense of President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanuagh, he has spoken out in the past about working with the president to help "make the world a better place" and if people dislike that, he has said, "I don't give sh*t."

On CNN's At This Hour, June 15, host Kate Bolduan questioned Graham about his support for President Trump's denuclearization policy toward Communist North Korea and whether Trump understands the apparent threat posed by Russia in the Middle East.

"Do you trust him [Trump] now?" asked Bolduan.

Graham said, "Yes, I trust the president."

The CNN anchor then remarked that critics see Trump as "two-faced," and ask, "Where is the Lindsey Graham of standing up to Donald Trump? What do you say?"

Graham replied, "Well, I'll tell him when I think he's wrong -- but let me just tell you about the critics. When I worked with President Obama, and I did on occasion, I was a hero. Now, when I work with President Trump, I'm two-faced."

"I know how the game is played and I don't give a damn," said Graham. "I'm going to do what's best for the country."

"I like the president," he said. "I want to help him. I hope he's successful. He's been a friend to me and he says some things I don't agree with."

"So if you don't like me working with President Trump to make the world a better place, I don't give a shit," said the senator.

CNN's Bolduan then said, "And there you have it, Senator Lindsey Graham and only the way Senator Lindsey Graham can always have the last word in an interview with me. Thank you, Senator. Thanks so much."

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/graham-i-dont-give-sht-if-you-dislike-me-helping-president

Elessar
10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
It looks like he is getting tired of the drama and horseshit!

Gunny
10-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Hey ... whoever lit a fire under his ass needs to just keep on fannin' those flames. :)